Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Irish food is lovely
Its not lovely it’s the best 🤣 I was born and raised in Cork and moved to England 9yrs ago for work.
it just really annoys me that she calls herself Irish when she was born and raised in England and her children are British. She’s an Irish wannabee

Reactions: 21
Its not lovely it’s the best 🤣 I was born and raised in Cork and moved to England 9yrs ago for work.
it just really annoys me that she calls herself Irish when she was born and raised in England and her children are British. She’s an Irish wannabee
It all feels really put on. My mum was born and raised in Dublin but that doesn’t make me Irish, I was born and raised in Scotland.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s blocked me I can’t find her page anymore 😂 this totally annoys me about her. She’s English her grandparents are Irish even her mother was born and raised in England by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 5
It all feels really put on. My mum was born and raised in Dublin but that doesn’t make me Irish, I was born and raised in Scotland.
Exactly. My son was born here in England - he’s English with a British passport despite having 2 Irish parents.

Reactions: 3
Would it be more correct to say she's English with Irish/Turkish heritage? I have Irish heritage but by no means would I dream of going round saying I'm Irish, gives me secondhand embarrassment when people do that, Americans are worst for doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bridgey was on the other day saying Irish travellers in the UK are more Irish than Irish people living in Ireland!! The fooking notions of these people, I would love to know what contribution they give to Ireland? Like paying taxes,input into politics teaching them the Irish language. I can tell you it’s zero, what are these people on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My DNA is Irish and I love Ireland but I was born in England
---
Would it be more correct to say she's English with Irish/Turkish heritage? I have Irish heritage but by no means would I dream of going round saying I'm Irish, gives me secondhand embarrassment when people do that, Americans are worst for doing it!
Other month when they was saying we’re Irish catholic. No love your American and Catholic 😂

• Haha
She is an actual joke! How about you get out of your pit and look after your autistic child! She has bought a safety gate so she doesn’t have to deal with him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I had a few long holidays in Ireland and love the food over there. And many other things.
I'm English though

Reactions: 2
A lot of people in Britain could claim to have Irish heritage, millions of Irish people have moved and settled here over the years. Liverpool and Manchester both having notable numbers settling here. However, you're only Irish if you were born or brought up there.

Reactions: 7
Bridgey was on the other day saying Irish travellers in the UK are more Irish than Irish people living in Ireland!! The fooking notions of these people, I would love to know what contribution they give to Ireland? Like paying taxes,input into politics teaching them the Irish language. I can tell you it’s zero, what are these people on!
Jayyysuussssss!!! yet 99% of irish travellers that live in the UK have never stepped foot in Ireland LOL

• Haha
thats funny now posting taking the kids to the park 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hey hun x
I’ve just come here to say this🤣 poor kids must think it’s Christmas, imagine making on to your husband you’ve had a really good idea to take the kids to the park but your only doing it because you read on here the kids are inside of the trailer all the time🤣🤣🤣 a holy show

• Haha
As if she’s spoken tit about people having dogs in their homes and has a kitten laying in the bed with her 🫠

Reactions: 6
She’s said he sisters living with her where’s her husband ?? I’m not from a travelling family so I don’t know if that’s normal but surely her husband would be living with her and her sister on the yard else where ?? Where does the sister live surely they don’t sleep on sofas so where does that put her sister ?

Reactions: 4