Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how she always gets comments saying what’s been said on here from a fake account, just so she can clap back like the big girl she is 🙄

Reactions: 9
The thing i find funny is, if I was a "TiCtOk InFluEnCeR" with 3 kids, a caravan to clean and was so sure of myself I wouldn't waste a second replying to anybody about anything in the comments especially about being grubby/sweaty🤣🤣 that definitely hit a nerve. She's the one that looks like she stinks 😅
Also I love when she's found a new word and tries to add it correctly in her sentences 😅 today's word Digress. Well done Shannon 👏 ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The mouth noises that come from Shannon are really triggering, why is she always smacking her tongue on the roof of her mouth recently? Is it the dinghy lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing i find funny is, if I was a "TiCtOk InFluEnCeR" with 3 kids, a caravan to clean and was so sure of myself I wouldn't waste a second replying to anybody about anything in the comments especially about being grubby/sweaty🤣🤣 that definitely hit a nerve. She's the one that looks like she stinks 😅
Also I love when she's found a new word and tries to add it correctly in her sentences 😅 today's word Digress. Well done Shannon 👏 ✔
I love how she got called grubby and sweaty and her come back was that the person stinks🤣yeah shannon,they basically just said that

I genuinely do equate dinghy lips, carwash roller eyelashes and slug eyebrows with scruffy scrotes. I've never seen anyone with a hint of class look like that. They always smell of chip fat and hairspray

• Heart
She can’t blame the hot weather because she looks like that all the time. The lashes and lips are too harsh on her face and I think she has sun damage as well

Reactions: 8
This woman is the biggest most nastiest narc on that app! She really thinks shes someone special. Shes trailer trash, literally! Shes an old fashioned dirty cook with her pink sausage coddle 🤢she bites your head off for asking a simple question, shes like nana bee, total witch! I laugh when people say she looks like Julia Roberts hahahah yeah if julia roberts was a meth head. And while i’m here I mays well say her shally is fly infested and she needs to learn portion control for her weans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman is the biggest most nastiest narc on that app! She really thinks shes someone special. Shes trailer trash, literally! Shes an old fashioned dirty cook with her pink sausage coddle 🤢she bites your head off for asking a simple question, shes like nana bee, total witch! I laugh when people say she looks like Julia Roberts hahahah yeah if julia roberts was a meth head. And while i’m here I mays well say her shally is fly infested and she needs to learn portion control for her weans
this is the best post in ages 🤣
pink sausage coddle 🤣🤣
if julia roberts was a meth head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3