Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's more ridiculous the lips yes I know they will reduce or the sweeping brush lashes 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely comical 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
If anyone else told her they’d got a fly infestation she’d call them a dirty witch lol
i know right ! absolutley bogging !
---
lol at her still trying to churn out the clap back vids with the baboon arse lips

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the way she looks to the side smugly thinking she is only drop dead gorgeous that sends me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lizzie looks like she was propped up to be filmed in the morning video. She has zero stability/balance standing or sitting

Reactions: 7
Actually no parents are very much entitled to respite and they need it to be able to actually care and looking after there children to their full potential haven't a disabled child isn't for the weak yes both of her are pretty low support needs but she's still entitled to respite. And all autistic individuals are so different you'll never ever come across 2 that are the same. I don't like shannon as much as the rest of you but I'll stand firm on that going away is her right her children will not suffer and infact will benefit them. If you don't have disabled children your self you have no right to speak on it
I have a child with severe learning difficulties and autism. For me it’s more that she’d been discussing Billy’s food refusal for some time on the lead up to the holiday, how he basically wasn’t eating anything, how frail he was and how worried she was about his physical and mental health. She gave the impression that the situation was very urgent. I don’t think you need to be a parent of a disabled child or even a parent at all to question why his parents would leave the country when he was that poorly. Personally, I’d have used the money to get my child help but I appreciate that’s my choice and not everyone has to feel the same.

Reactions: 13
I have a child with severe learning difficulties and autism. For me it’s more that she’d been discussing Billy’s food refusal for some time on the lead up to the holiday, how he basically wasn’t eating anything, how frail he was and how worried she was about his physical and mental health. She gave the impression that the situation was very urgent. I don’t think you need to be a parent of a disabled child or even a parent at all to question why his parents would leave the country when he was that poorly. Personally, I’d have used the money to get my child help but I appreciate that’s my choice and not everyone has to feel the same.
Exactly. This is what I meant. I can only go off the experience I have which is having a friend with a daughter with autism and there is no way she would cope without her mum and the security of her own home for a night let alone two weeks. I know all kids are different and some might not care if they’re left with family. I agree that all parents need a break, 100%, but two weeks in Jamaica when you’ve been going on about how much your child is struggling is not ok. She shouldn’t be making stuff up for sympathy if it isn’t true and if it is true then she shouldn’t have left him 🤷🏼‍♀️ a weekend away ok but not two weeks an 8 hour flight away.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she’s trying to make having an autistic child her whole personality 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t duck off and leave my dog if he needed me home never mind my child

• Heart
To be fair, they are hella swollen right now. But they're a weird shape
Was thinking that, I bet she gets that done in a salon and not done by a dr or medically trained professional, you can always tell, they’re way overfilled

Reactions: 6
I agree I have 2 children that both severe learning disabilities/autism/tube fed extreme food refusals/unable to walk or talk don't sleep ect ect and honestly I think she plays up Billy's needs yes he clearly does have extra needs but I don't think it's as bad as she let's on just from waht she shows verses what she says they don't match up imo. And not even going to lie I'd give my right arm for a holiday alone (or even just 24 hours 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't believe, for a second, that Billy doesn't eat. He eats enough calories because she gives him junk food every day, he eats chocolate bars and pastries each day. She just doesn't put the hard work in to make sure he eats healthily. I'm not saying ARFID doesn't exist, it definitely does, I just don't think Billy has it but she says he does for content

I don't believe, for a second, that Billy doesn't eat. He eats enough calories because she gives him junk food every day, he eats chocolate bars and pastries each day. She just doesn't put the hard work in to make sure he eats healthily. I'm not saying ARFID doesn't exist, it definitely does, I just don't think Billy has it but she says he does for content
You don't have to have ARFID to have extreme eating issues and dieticians don't give a rats ass what a person eats as long as they're getting calories I was literally told to give my child copious amounts of chocolate to get her calories in. Also most people with ARFID have safe foods that aren't junk foods and will eat them happily enough ect so there will be some foods hell eat maybe just not what she wants him too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter eats about 5 things. She doesn’t have an eating disorder, she’s just a fussy bugger! Kids with arfid will literally heave and sometimes vomit if they put a food in their mouth which isn’t a safe food. Bully doesn’t have it, he’s just fussy like many many kids his age.

My daughter eats about 5 things. She doesn’t have an eating disorder, she’s just a fussy bugger! Kids with arfid will literally heave and sometimes vomit if they put a food in their mouth which isn’t a safe food. Bully doesn’t have it, he’s just fussy like many many kids his age.
I think she just assumed that Al autistic children have arfid if they're fussy. Kids wkth autism are so much more likely to have food issues due to sensory processing issues but it doesn't mean arfid

Reactions: 1
She probably saw someone else on tiktok use the term arfid and decided she would too, doubt she actually knows what it means.

She probably saw someone else on tiktok use the term arfid and decided she would too, doubt she actually knows what it means.
I think so too because she hasn’t always used the term, it’s a fairly new thing compared to the years she’s been on tik tok. Same with autism, that wasn’t mentioned straight away.

Reactions: 5
Those lips are shocking. She needs a new filler person. I could do a better job with zero training or knowledge

Reactions: 4