Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I agree with the above comment….he is deffo about but not allowed in the home.
In their culture I bet she wouldn’t have been allowed to go on holiday alone without her hubby ..especially dressed the way she does. Even if other couples were there.

Reactions: 5
She went on holiday with him though didn’t she?
---
She went on holiday with him though didn’t she?

Reactions: 3
Ffs I just wrote a massive reply and accidentally deleted it

Basically toddlers rarely get asd diagnosis so young unless they are severely affected, Billy clearly isn't.
Especially toddlers with known hearing issues, it's the 1st thing they check to rule out an explanation for speech or communication difficulties.
Private diagnosis is now widely accepted, the NHS are increasingly using private providers such as owl and healios to assess and diagnose on their behalf.
On her billy appointment update she seemed pissed? Or maybe it's just she's lying through her back teeth.

This might sound really stupid, but do traveller couples live together traditionally? I know she’s mentioned in the past about how boys will get their own trailer when they’re like 12 or something. Wondered if the men sometimes have their own trailer too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes we do, no differently than couples who aren’t from the community 🙂

This might sound really stupid, but do traveller couples live together traditionally? I know she’s mentioned in the past about how boys will get their own trailer when they’re like 12 or something. Wondered if the men sometimes have their own trailer too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Most the time not until they are married and most the time the girl will move to where the boy is from

Reactions: 2
Yes we do, no differently than couples who aren’t from the community 🙂
Quoting myself, I mean like the poster has said above, after marriage we live together, not make out our partners don’t exist 😅

I don’t think anyone should take any kind of accuracy from Shannon regarding the community, she picks and changes things to whatever suit her narrative.

Reactions: 9
That's got to be his feet 🤣 the next second they've disappeared
Screenshot_20240621_142337_TikTok.jpg
even says shannon britton husband in search bar

• Haha
Ffs I just wrote a massive reply and accidentally deleted it

Basically toddlers rarely get asd diagnosis so young unless they are severely affected, Billy clearly isn't.
Especially toddlers with known hearing issues, it's the 1st thing they check to rule out an explanation for speech or communication difficulties.
Private diagnosis is now widely accepted, the NHS are increasingly using private providers such as owl and healios to assess and diagnose on their behalf.
On her billy appointment update she seemed pissed? Or maybe it's just she's lying through her back teeth.
this is soo true. My son had hearing tests done first to rule that out. As he was prone to ear infection and my brother had grommets and tubes as a kid. My son has only just been diagnosed with autism and he’s 13 in August. Unless you’re non verbal and severely autistic. It’s hard to get a diagnosis soo young

It must be sooooooo heavy shannon 😥 Carrying that massive chip on your shoulder! That the NHS, the staff in M&S, just everyone is against you, or follows you around shops, or judges you .... Maybe just maybe it's that RBF, attitude and low vibrational aura you spread around whilst you're out and about, thinking you are better then everyone else. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That smug face when she says Billy has ARFID I have a diagnosis. She's so irritating

Reactions: 10
What a weird thing to be smug about?? Go get your infill babes and spend less time reading tattle x

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have any diagnosis. She diagnosed him herself with her google medical degree the wet brain

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be sooooooo heavy shannon 😥 Carrying that massive chip on your shoulder! That the NHS, the staff in M&S, just everyone is against you, or follows you around shops, or judges you .... Maybe just maybe it's that RBF, attitude and low vibrational aura you spread around whilst you're out and about, thinking you are better then everyone else. Get a grip.
Yeah but they’re probably all just so jealous of her amazingness and absolute perfection at everything, best mother, best house cleaner, best tiktoker, best looking kids,best at just everything and her absolute gorgeousness 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah but they’re probably all just so jealous of her amazingness and absolute perfection at everything, best mother, best house cleaner, best tiktoker, best looking kids,best at just everything and her absolute gorgeousness 😂😂😂
She has the audacity of someone who's never been punched

That smug face when she says Billy has ARFID I have a diagnosis. She's so irritating
My son has arfrid and it’s certainly nothing to be smug about, it’s actually really difficult to see at times, mealtimes are hell

Reactions: 6
dont forget she is an educated woman ,not like other traveller women dont you know.She has gcse's and a career on tiktok .Like she said 'we should be grateful' for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8