Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having two daughters and saying the youngest is the most gorgeous girl you’ve ever seen. If her girls grow up to dislike her it will no doubt be someone else’s fault

Reactions: 10
Imagine having two daughters and saying the youngest is the most gorgeous girl you’ve ever seen. If her girls grow up to dislike her it will no doubt be someone else’s fault
She’s only saying that because she gets criticism over her weight.

Reactions: 9
I always find it weird how she acts with Lizzie and Billy compared to Lolly. I think it’s because the younger 2 have brown eyes like her whereas Lolly looks like her dad. Billy and Lizzie definitely receive more compliments, pretty sad really as her eldest will remember all of it.

She’s only saying that because she gets criticism over her weight.
I know but you’d think someone as clever as Shannon seems to think she is would be able to do it in a way that wouldn’t hurt her other daughter’s feelings.
---
I always find it weird how she acts with Lizzie and Billy compared to Lolly. I think it’s because the younger 2 have brown eyes like her whereas Lolly looks like her dad. Billy and Lizzie definitely receive more compliments, pretty sad really as her eldest will remember all of it.
I agree. I actually think Lolly is the cutest of her three kids

Reactions: 11
I hate to say this but she is not cute - her mother is totally overcompensating because she knows she’s ruining her

• Haha
I thought it was painful to watch Lizzie struggling on the carpet to move around because of her weight. It isn’t funny, it is concerning, that baby will end up with a heart attack.

Reactions: 13
Notice how she only ever shows Lizzie eating too constantly zooming in her when she’s eating

Reactions: 5
Billy was always a clear favourite until lizzie came along. I though t it was just cos he was a boy but lizzie has defo taken over now so I think it’s more that now he is a bit older, he’s harder to manage, same with lolly, so lizzie is her fave cos she just sits there and eats all day. Lolly and billy are hardly ever in her videos anymore which is good tbh cos they shouldnt be being exploited to earn their mother a few quid, but it’s not because Shannon is trying to protect them, it’s just cos she’s got her new toy to show off in lizzie.

the bottom line is that she can say there isnt an issue with lizzies weight all she wants ,shes going to be an obese toddler and then an obese child if something doesnt change.Its a bit concerning the health visitor didnt mention it tbh ,there could be an underlying medical issue .
Im not fat shaming at all ,or blaming shannons parenting but it is the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any time the kids make a noise, they get fed. They're just gonna learn that happy= food, sad= food

Reactions: 5
She just stuffs them with food to keep them quiet. Food and iPads so she can drag them to her spider lash and sunbed appointments and film her granny crockery for random strangers on the internet.

Bugs me she calls her Lizzie mouse, more like Lizzie elephant 😂 kind of feel bad saying that about an innocent kid, it’s not you Lizzie, it’s your waster of a ma!

• Haha
Size 3-4 shorts for a just turned 1 year old but the nurse never said anything about her weight lol okay Shannon x
Wow! My almost 4 year old is still in 3-4 comfortably, the 4-5 clothes drown him and he’s tall for his age! Not normal at all. Poor baba 😢
---
the bottom line is that she can say there isnt an issue with lizzies weight all she wants ,shes going to be an obese toddler and then an obese child if something doesnt change.Its a bit concerning the health visitor didnt mention it tbh ,there could be an underlying medical issue .
Im not fat shaming at all ,or blaming shannons parenting but it is the truth
Will she even have a health visitor? I heard that you don’t really need one around once you have numerous kids. To be fair, I’ve still never met mine and the random one that done a stand in appointment for her, we seen once. I’m not sure they visit often

Reactions: 3