Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she mean “act above your wage”? Shannon you don’t have a wage baby, you’re a kept women with a social media account. Don’t get above yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a walking hypocrite. Calling people who pour floor cleaning water down the sink ‘dirty birches’ BUT when she is questioned about washing chicken in the sink she screams about YOU CAN WASH A SINK. Which one is it?

(I personally have no opinion on either being right or wrong)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh no my covers been blown! 🥴 I was just asking because it’s been mentioned a lot so want to find out the tea, whoever said it must know her or her husband to know this?
I think it just stems from the assumption that travellers don’t pay tax. Also said a lot on the traveller thread.

Reactions: 6
Oh no my covers been blown! 🥴 I was just asking because it’s been mentioned a lot so want to find out the tea, whoever said it must know her or her husband to know this?
To be honest. I don’t think it’s fact, but there are ways around it. But lots of non travelers also avid tax so it’s not fair really that people think it’s just them.

Reactions: 3
shes really got that trailer trash look down to a T.Most traveller women are so put together and classy looking

Reactions: 1
God she loves herself don’t she …wears this to go food shopping 😳😳😳
I noticed towards the end she looks down at her tits and then positions herself so her big nasty titties are in the frame properly 🤢 they just look vile man way to big. For someone who’s supposed to come from such ‘traditional values’ she don’t half dress like a cheap slapper. Yack

• Sick
Reactions: 8