Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! My almost 4 year old is still in 3-4 comfortably, the 4-5 clothes drown him and he’s tall for his age! Not normal at all. Poor baba 😢
---

Will she even have a health visitor? I heard that you don’t really need one around once you have numerous kids. To be fair, I’ve still never met mine and the random one that done a stand in appointment for her, we seen once. I’m not sure they visit often
I know it’s awful on the child! My 2 and half year old is still in 18-24 month clothes. A just turned 1 year old wearing 3-4 is wrong.

Reactions: 3
Wow! My almost 4 year old is still in 3-4 comfortably, the 4-5 clothes drown him and he’s tall for his age! Not normal at all. Poor baba 😢
---

Will she even have a health visitor? I heard that you don’t really need one around once you have numerous kids. To be fair, I’ve still never met mine and the random one that done a stand in appointment for her, we seen once. I’m not sure they visit often
I think they only get involved if you’ve got a lot of social issues or if the child has additional needs.

Reactions: 5
I know you’re allocated one but they only
Come round like once or twice when the midwife discharges you then you never see them again! I never did anyway.

Reactions: 5
Considering
I know you’re allocated one but they only
Come round like once or twice when the midwife discharges you then you never see them again! I never did anyway.
It must be different for everyone. Where I’m from, with each child you get a 9 month to 1 year review with a questionnaire to fill out and then again at 2-2 and half years. They don’t usually come out for those visits, you take them wherever your local clinic would be. Health visitors are an optional service

Reactions: 8
So bizarre when she plated up the Spag Bol & she was like ‘the children, another one and mine’ just say it’s for the husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does it feel like she's documenting Billy's "lack of sleep" as proof for a DLA claim? The other day she said he slept 4pm till 11pm, that 7 hours solid. Which is quite decent for an autistic toddler, it's her own stupid fault that 7 hour block was at completely the wrong time. And YES I do have personal experience of autism and sleep issues, at this point I could probably write a book 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know but you’d think someone as clever as Shannon seems to think she is would be able to do it in a way that wouldn’t hurt her other daughter’s feelings.
---

I agree. I actually think Lolly is the cutest of her three kids
Really???
---
Notice how she only ever shows Lizzie eating too constantly zooming in her when she’s eating
She’s always eating though so it would be impossible not to film her eating, all Shannon’s fault not the child’s of course, mums like her think they can stuff their children to keep them quiet, makes me so angry, I had chubby babies and I’m not saying there’s any wrong with a chubbier baby/child but lizzie doesn’t have baby fat, she’s just over fed

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does Shannon ever cook anything remotely healthy?
Every single meal is full of white carbs, bread, potatoes, fatty meats… Not a fresh vegetable to be seen.
But then she has the balls to call everyone else fat?

Reactions: 7
For someone who doesn’t eat Mc’ds and only has it when she’s starving, she’s done alright having it twice for breakfast this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’m only catching up but I’ve not known of her for long and looking through her page dear Lord, how much does she love herself in that gym wear and the stuff she was wearing on holiday and what on earth is with that green outfit and what I can only describe as that thing on her head,, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone be who’s so in love with themselves, she’s so arrogant and delusional if she thinks those outfits are nice,, I get the whole prostitute collection now 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lip top up looks awful. So big they cover all her teeth and she looks toothless. That injector needs suing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% they are but if you have a child with additional needs as she alleges billy does and potentially lolly, sorry but you don’t leave them! Children with autism need routine and stability, not to be shipped off with one of two siblings to stay with a random family member while his parents live it up in Jamaica! I have a friend with an autistic little girl and there is now way she would ever cope if her mum left her for even one night. Shannon is thinking about Shannon as usual and not what’s best for her son.
Actually no parents are very much entitled to respite and they need it to be able to actually care and looking after there children to their full potential haven't a disabled child isn't for the weak yes both of her are pretty low support needs but she's still entitled to respite. And all autistic individuals are so different you'll never ever come across 2 that are the same. I don't like shannon as much as the rest of you but I'll stand firm on that going away is her right her children will not suffer and infact will benefit them. If you don't have disabled children your self you have no right to speak on it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually no parents are very much entitled to respite and they need it to be able to actually care and looking after there children to their full potential haven't a disabled child isn't for the weak yes both of her are pretty low support needs but she's still entitled to respite. And all autistic individuals are so different you'll never ever come across 2 that are the same. I don't like shannon as much as the rest of you but I'll stand firm on that going away is her right her children will not suffer and infact will benefit them. If you don't have disabled children your self you have no right to speak on it
I actually agree with this. Parents need a break sometimes, all parents, not only if your child is disabled. It's not like she leaving them with just about anyone, every weekend. She's left them with family, who know and love them

Reactions: 11