Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have to have ARFID to have extreme eating issues and dieticians don't give a rats ass what a person eats as long as they're getting calories I was literally told to give my child copious amounts of chocolate to get her calories in. Also most people with ARFID have safe foods that aren't junk foods and will eat them happily enough ect so there will be some foods hell eat maybe just not what she wants him too
Yes, I know about ARFID and fussy eating. I don't think Billy is either, nor Lolly, she just feeds them shite because she won't take the time to encourage them to try new things

Reactions: 7
The way she makes her coffee, stirs it, holds it with both hands and then drinks with her piss in the snow eyes closed, really really rubs me up the wrong way. Sends shivers down my spine 🫠😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s one ugly duck no harm to her. And it’s the fact she thinks shes gorgeous makes her even uglier. Rotten face and rotten personality to match.

Reactions: 13
I think she just assumed that Al autistic children have arfid if they're fussy. Kids wkth autism are so much more likely to have food issues due to sensory processing issues but it doesn't mean arfid
You are 100% correct and I would love her to post the research shes done into arfid and the words of professionals shes spoken to who have backed up her conclusion that he has arfid.
---
the lashes are always hanging on for dear life! that would drive me insane ,they'd all have to go there and then.They never seem to look good.

Reactions: 8
You are 100% correct and I would love her to post the research shes done into arfid and the words of professionals shes spoken to who have backed up her conclusion that he has arfid.
---

the lashes are always hanging on for dear life! that would drive me insane ,they'd all have to go there and then.They never seem to look good.
He would never of got a diagnosis of arfid this early either it even if she went private, it takes an extremely extremely long time to get that diagnosis even now my child who is tube fed and 100% does have arfid (along with other medical issues that contribute to her tube) has yet to receive that official diagnosis

• Heart
When she’s not trying with the forced Irish accent, a more ‘northern’ accent can be heard. Stop ‘tending, Shaz.

She’d look so much better without the lashes and lips. I don’t get it at all. What are you teaching your daughters too? It’s wrong.

Reactions: 10
“hes speach” 😖 he doesn’t stand much a chance nor do the rest of the kids with that as a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really do think her husband doesn’t live with her. Why is she fixing bath panels and doing silicone round the edges and not her husband? Nothing wrong with women doing DIY but Shannon doesn’t strike me as being the modern woman 😂

Reactions: 12
I really do think her husband doesn’t live with her. Why is she fixing bath panels and doing silicone round the edges and not her husband? Nothing wrong with women doing DIY but Shannon doesn’t strike me as being the modern woman 😂
I started to think this, but then she always has another plate out when she is serving up dinner (3 kiddie plates and 2 adult)

Reactions: 4
excuse me but ill have you know that she broke the 'mowald ' as she would say and has a few gcse's under her belt
---
I started to think this, but then she always has another plate out when she is serving up dinner (3 kiddie plates and 2 adult)
probs her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 5
excuse me but ill have you know that she broke the 'mowald ' as she would say and has a few gcse's under her belt
---

probs her sister
Height of intelligence is our Shannon 😂 ‘hes speach’

Defo sisters or leftovers for the fridge

Reactions: 3
This might sound really stupid, but do traveller couples live together traditionally? I know she’s mentioned in the past about how boys will get their own trailer when they’re like 12 or something. Wondered if the men sometimes have their own trailer too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
See I know think maybe he's NOT allowed to be there by police, SS or someone and that's why she never mentions him?

Reactions: 3