Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I’ve NEVER known anyone to publicly apologise to companies for not getting back to them 🤣🤣🤣
Surely they wouldn’t expect a response in a few days and even if it took that long you’d apologise individually. She thinks she’s fooling people but we all know NO ONE is contacting her!!
Sure if ya go to FBG she could be weeks without showing what she got
Then you've Ali G who recently lost her FIL who comes on and apologies im advance of all the ads as she's behind.
Different districts of the Tallaght Hunz 😂

Reactions: 1

Sipsip tea frog

I

I don’t think she was making a fool of herself over him, in my opinion she a nut job, spoilt brat.. she couldn’t handle that he didn’t want her, she wasn’t a good person and the girl is obsessed with her looks... dano didn’t call her crazy for nothing!!! It says it all she wasn’t allowed attend his funeral!! Blokes don’t care about looks all the time it’s what underneath it all yes looks are bonus but trust is more important! Shannen would jump on anything or step on anything if she feels it will make her “famous” 😂😂
Another thing.. I’ll try explain Shannen life in a day in her mind what I have observed. So she wakes up see I a parcel delivered, straight on to Instagram to look for hair and makeup appointment! Then get appointments then she looks for a lift there and back.. telling family she big photoshop today.. get to Mua spilling them all her exciting career opportunities coming, do big glam look cause she massive outfit for today blah blah.. then gives sob story about being trolled how hard her life is.. then doesn’t tip the girl just says I’ll take a photo for my page that your payment.. back home obsessing what to wear walks around her Mam house in her bra and knickers taking 50 million selfies then spends an hour trying to pick the best photo with all her flawless angles.. showing her Mam and sister how gorgeous she looks!!!
Ok now for reality!!
She does the same crap everyday on the scab for free stuff..gives her family and “friends” the same talk everyday.. Shannen mind she constantly planning her next big move.. calculating what to tell people.. goes to get her makeup done with the script rehearsals done several times, knowing what to say and act.. finding a way to get her makeup done for free again.. but Shannen is so sly she try to befriend them to find out their dark secrets to blackmail them.. then get back to her ma house panicking to get the right photo walks around the house like a dope clicking selfies then spends an hours photoshopping them!! Then she realise she nothing to share on her page she starts positive shit!!! Plus she get sent counterfeit and tat clothes 🤣🤣🤣
But Shannen thing is she spends all day and everyday stalking this thread!!!! Lol 😂 we will always be winning Shannen and your obsessed with us all 🤣🤣🤣 do you know why your angry right now.. cause it’s out of your control 😘
I’m not in any way blaming him for her behaviour!
I just meant that’s when the real shannen was exposed!

Kdaly111

Looks like she wasn’t allowed stay out late last night! And she probably wasn’t allowed sit at Chloes table cos there was other boys sitting there!!
those stories were painful to watch

Nonamesally

Okay I know this thread obviously isn’t about her but I just had to post it here cause it’s one of the girls Shannen’s with tonight.. Olivia bracy, she’s Sean Pratt’s girlfriend .. but wtf is up with this fake boob trend??? I just don’t get it!! They all look ridiculous looking.. like where the fuck is this girls n!pples?? They must be at the very top of the “top”… botched looking in my opinion. Same with Shannen’s boobs they’re like 2 metres apart ( . )_______ ( . )

Attachments

Capricorny

She has the skin tone of a natural ginger anyway. There’s no way someone who takes the sun as well as she claims she does would still be pale af having being doing the beds since after Christmas. She should just suck it up and buy a bottle of tan. Or else maybe just embrace being a red head with pale skin seems she loves the NaTuRaL look. 🙄

• Haha

weeklyrib

Hello oh my god no idea how i came across this but i have been glued! I thought i would share some tea from Glasgow!!! Stokes is also banging a girl called Courtney McAdams shes from Glasgow! Shes posted a few pics of them on the gram! Its posted on tattle about them to! Haha Shannen hunny hes using you to fill the gap for Courtney! Also hes to stand trial for stalking his ex Edith again after a court order not to contact her!

Where on tattle can we read about them??

Poogram

Chatty Member
Ok now bear in mind Shannen can't speak proper English so I might of misheard one or two words
This sentence was harder to make out Shannen" Ya all her family are barely speaking to her"
Then Chanelle response
"oh goway shay's the one do that said shay slept with a married man do isn't shay is that her "
(it's how she pronounces she)
Shannen"Ya like imagine saying that like
(stupid giggle)

Video ends
🕵 Best I could do 😂
does Chanelle say “Oh Chlowaaay” instead of “oh goway”

weeklyrib

Her lies are getting worse all you can do is cringe.. normal practice for holidays in Ireland is a day and half holidays for each month you work that’s based on full time employment. Given the lie she is spinning and the current time frame she is working, she wouldn’t be entitled to more then two days off?? I can confirm she is not working.
As mentioned above by a few which is correct with the cyber attack she not getting tests done or waiting on results, as most appointments were canceled and hse still can’t access their emails, database or view records!!
Those she not realise she can’t justify her actions?? Ireland has no indoor dining in the current climate?? She put up a few post eating indoors, at cafe and restaurants.. eh sorry but that not drop you in it straight away to prove your are abroad..??
The level of how stupid this girl is madness!

A lot of employers won’t make you accrue annual leave before you’ve earned it. If that was the case then people wouldn’t be able to take many days off for holidays in January for instance (if the holiday year is Jan-Dec).

The person (sorry too hard to search on my phone!) who said she’s working in that dentist in Crumlin, how did you know??