Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
I really do hope karma kicks her up the arse
How do you get this to play when I click on it seems like it’s going to then doesn’t and no refresh option comes up?

Mad that her followers didn’t seem overly concerned with their questions after she revealed how sick she has been recently, instead they wanted to say it was great to see her happy 🙄🤨

Reactions: 1

Sipsip tea frog

The herpes virus which is the virus that causes cold sores takes no less than 2 weeks to clear and within these two weeks cold sores are HIGHLY contagious. I really hope Shannen brought her own brushes or that the Mua used disposable brushes.

I don't know who the make up artist is and I'm sure they're a normal decent person just trying to make a living, but it's not a good image for your business when one of your clients is claiming all over social media that they had a cold sore so bad it left them hospitalised and out of work sick for a week. All only a matter of days ago too.
Can someone message the girl? Maybe she needs to know who’s she’s dealing with🤣🤣

MunHun

VIP Member
Oh because she's been going out of her mind all day trying to find a make up artist for her big shoot tomorrow. She doesn't seem to be getting any freebies so she's wondering if MAC are taking apt. This is an big photoshoot for our Shannen as its all the girls with our shan

She is the main act in the photoshoot tomo
Where is this screenshot from?

Sipsip tea frog

Aw you can just feel it in the air can't you 😆

I could actually nearly guarantee this will be the most psychotic relationship to date though, given both their extensive records of stalking and harassing exes. It will be a like an atomic bomb when it does all eventually kick off. Stay tuned folks 😆😆🍿🎬⚰
It’s a shit show waiting to happen 😬🤣🤣

Sipsip tea frog

Stop it!!!

Think she’s with stokey now 🙄
She’s unfollowed him 🤣 or he’s blocked her 🤔🤣🤣

she’s been blurring it out. You can see on the pink dress the blur and also the apartments in belfast, few others you can kinda make it out. But she definitely tries very hard to hide it, hence all the pictures nearly have her hand held up to her

I thought someone said she deleted the pink dress picture, but I see she hasn’t so I deleted 😂😂
This was all I posted 😂😂😂
Is that him in the reflection?

She hasn’t a friend in the world poor girl... a girl I know done her make up a while back and she kept saying “do you know I am I was in love island” 😂
Stop that 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Trina

I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊

blondeminion15

VIP Member
How do you get this to play when I click on it seems like it’s going to then doesn’t and no refresh option comes up?

Mad that her followers didn’t seem overly concerned with their questions after she revealed how sick she has been recently, instead they wanted to say it was great to see her happy 🙄🤨
There's a small square at the bottom of the screen beside the volume button. I'm not sure why but it only opens when I press that. It's the screengrab of her in the pub in Edinburgh

She’s documenting her first time in a Mercedes (I’m going to guess a white C class coupe). Her Middle Eastern followers must find this content riveting, it’s up there with Attenborough’s Blue Planet.