Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I think it was clear that he was only passing time until he got out who else was gonna go up for visits and send nudes while he was in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know If they were loved up tbh I think Shannen was happy he was locked up and no other girls could see him and she would have went nuts again when he got out .. also she made request to see him it wasn’t him contacting her! I know Dano really well yes I agree their was a pair of them in it at times but mainly was her tbh! He was party boy yes he got up to all sorts, but what lad in that lifestyle doesn’t. No I don’t think he told folks she was visiting your right there but I say regarding the funeral Shannen caused enough hurt before he died and stalking his ex online and friends.. she was the last they wanted to see..

I’m sorry but I never felt sorry for her and never did at the time!! The only one I felt sorry for was Dano son! Shannen shared explicit photos of sexual acts online of them blackmailing and trolling Dano.. blackmailing him she get him locked up for false domestic claims.. she sold so much stories to the papers wanted pay out.. that poor kid lost his dad he was only a child she had no respect for him..
He was contacting her, sure they were texting when he was in there. There was a pair of them in it and Dano was far from an angel. Yeah she was a psycho but he treated her like tit as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was contacting her, sure they were texting when he was in there. There was a pair of them in it and Dano was far from an angel. Yeah she was a psycho but he treated her like tit as well.
Agreed he was no angel,there was a pair of them in it.. but dano wasn’t the root why she became a nutcase.. even now what she being doing with Luke, before that Ricci and other blokes.. don’t forget she used to take money off blokes for a date what else she done on that to earn cash awhhh😳taking relationships aside the girl can’t even hold down a friend.. she tit all over them.. glam by jordon, Laura, Jess, sinead, the list is endless.. I would never feel sorry for her she had the ability to stop but didn’t!! Robbing money for young girls for false dream she scammed them but she could stopped all that by saying sorry she never did!! Even today she scabbed for free makeup gets it done and doesn’t even follow the girl.. all that to sit in her ma kitchen with free glasses on to take a photo 🤣🤣🤣it’s cringe!! Plus Shannen would love this thread to be divided.. she glued to this now!! I respect your option on things and what you heard and seen and I’ve seen different so it’s case we have different option on things.. but the bottom line where on this to makes folks aware of Shannen shady ways and her lying. I think we woke a lot of people up 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I

I don’t think she was making a fool of herself over him, in my opinion she a nut job, spoilt brat.. she couldn’t handle that he didn’t want her, she wasn’t a good person and the girl is obsessed with her looks... dano didn’t call her crazy for nothing!!! It says it all she wasn’t allowed attend his funeral!! Blokes don’t care about looks all the time it’s what underneath it all yes looks are bonus but trust is more important! Shannen would jump on anything or step on anything if she feels it will make her “famous” 😂😂
Another thing.. I’ll try explain Shannen life in a day in her mind what I have observed. So she wakes up see I a parcel delivered, straight on to Instagram to look for hair and makeup appointment! Then get appointments then she looks for a lift there and back.. telling family she big photoshop today.. get to Mua spilling them all her exciting career opportunities coming, do big glam look cause she massive outfit for today blah blah.. then gives sob story about being trolled how hard her life is.. then doesn’t tip the girl just says I’ll take a photo for my page that your payment.. back home obsessing what to wear walks around her Mam house in her bra and knickers taking 50 million selfies then spends an hour trying to pick the best photo with all her flawless angles.. showing her Mam and sister how gorgeous she looks!!!
Ok now for reality!!
She does the same crap everyday on the scab for free stuff..gives her family and “friends” the same talk everyday.. Shannen mind she constantly planning her next big move.. calculating what to tell people.. goes to get her makeup done with the script rehearsals done several times, knowing what to say and act.. finding a way to get her makeup done for free again.. but Shannen is so sly she try to befriend them to find out their dark secrets to blackmail them.. then get back to her ma house panicking to get the right photo walks around the house like a dope clicking selfies then spends an hours photoshopping them!! Then she realise she nothing to share on her page she starts positive tit!!! Plus she get sent counterfeit and tat clothes 🤣🤣🤣
But Shannen thing is she spends all day and everyday stalking this thread!!!! Lol 😂 we will always be winning Shannen and your obsessed with us all 🤣🤣🤣 do you know why your angry right now.. cause it’s out of your control 😘
I’m not in any way blaming him for her behaviour!
I just meant that’s when the real shannen was exposed!

Reactions: 1
Completely off topic but you know what I just realised? Remember when she was collaborating with healthy kitchen and she kept saying how it was THE nicest food ever and THE best in the business etc… isn’t it funny how as soon as the collab was over she never even mentioned them again… I mean Shannen you supposedly LOVED his food so much so why didn’t you continue to buy the meals yourself after the collaboration?? That would show that you genuinely liked them, not just getting it because it’s free. Absolutely nobody can believe a single word you say, your a beggar and would take anything for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but you know what I just realised? Remember when she was collaborating with healthy kitchen and she kept saying how it was THE nicest food ever and THE best in the business etc… isn’t it funny how as soon as the collab was over she never even mentioned them again… I mean Shannen you supposedly LOVED his food so much so why didn’t you continue to buy the meals yourself after the collaboration?? That would show that you genuinely liked them, not just getting it because it’s free. Absolutely nobody can believe a single word you say, your a beggar and would take anything for free.
Good point!
Now she’s collaborating with dog food 🤣🤣🤣

My good god who’s garden is she in?
In her nickers and swim suit 🤣
She’s really going all out to get this Stokes lad attention isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Good point!

I literally just thought that meself saying imagine the neighbors looking out their windows 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

“Shan” the leading travel industry expert has been asked for recommendations for a staycation. The cynic in me thinks Shan’s alter ego Scammen asked her those questions in the hope one of the tagged hotels will hit her up via DM and offer a free stay.

It would be an awful shame if someone reached out to these hotels pointing them in the direction of these threads and outlined how many potential bookings they would loose if this leech was gifted anything. I can neither confirm or deny that I have done this, however I can confirm that I have a friend who works for Bord Failte and I did meet them for coffee today and the topic of gifted hotel stays may have come up

Good point!

I bet any money she realised her PUP payment won’t cover the dogs food for the month so asked herself a question in order to scam some free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her tattoo she had on her wrist with Dano’s name is officially gone 👀

I only realised, she had the tattoo still there on NYE and by 31st January, it was gone. Does this prove you only got the tattoo at the time for attention Shannen? To make it seem like you were the broken hearted girlfriend you claimed to be to the press when you sold stories about him?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I

I don’t think she was making a fool of herself over him, in my opinion she a nut job, spoilt brat.. she couldn’t handle that he didn’t want her, she wasn’t a good person and the girl is obsessed with her looks... dano didn’t call her crazy for nothing!!! It says it all she wasn’t allowed attend his funeral!! Blokes don’t care about looks all the time it’s what underneath it all yes looks are bonus but trust is more important! Shannen would jump on anything or step on anything if she feels it will make her “famous” 😂😂
Another thing.. I’ll try explain Shannen life in a day in her mind what I have observed. So she wakes up see I a parcel delivered, straight on to Instagram to look for hair and makeup appointment! Then get appointments then she looks for a lift there and back.. telling family she big photoshop today.. get to Mua spilling them all her exciting career opportunities coming, do big glam look cause she massive outfit for today blah blah.. then gives sob story about being trolled how hard her life is.. then doesn’t tip the girl just says I’ll take a photo for my page that your payment.. back home obsessing what to wear walks around her Mam house in her bra and knickers taking 50 million selfies then spends an hour trying to pick the best photo with all her flawless angles.. showing her Mam and sister how gorgeous she looks!!!
Ok now for reality!!
She does the same crap everyday on the scab for free stuff..gives her family and “friends” the same talk everyday.. Shannen mind she constantly planning her next big move.. calculating what to tell people.. goes to get her makeup done with the script rehearsals done several times, knowing what to say and act.. finding a way to get her makeup done for free again.. but Shannen is so sly she try to befriend them to find out their dark secrets to blackmail them.. then get back to her ma house panicking to get the right photo walks around the house like a dope clicking selfies then spends an hours photoshopping them!! Then she realise she nothing to share on her page she starts positive tit!!! Plus she get sent counterfeit and tat clothes 🤣🤣🤣
But Shannen thing is she spends all day and everyday stalking this thread!!!! Lol 😂 we will always be winning Shannen and your obsessed with us all 🤣🤣🤣 do you know why your angry right now.. cause it’s out of your control 😘
Yes yes yes yes🙏 To a tee👌🏻

Sweet jesus you can smell Only Fans off her. Nothing against it you do you but the likes of love meself Mcgrath thinks she's gonna be top favourite on it🤡 where are the girls Shannen? It's your mas garden with your sister and ma who you love nothing more than them licking your hole and I've no doubt over the coming days/weeks you will see lots of fake accounts from her or Aisling as her ego and self importance ranks up a gear
🤡➕🤡➡🤡🤡

Dano was a play boy and lad about town. Shannen knew this and seen them as Ireland model couple. There was no relationship they were duck buddies. She knew this. She created a false reality in her head and when it wasn't happening she cried wolf. The messages she sold to a newspaper were doubted to even be from him. This tit of a relationship and new love came from Shannen and do you honestly believe her? friends and family have all said that wasn't his way of speaking or typing. She is bat tit crazy and made them up!! You think if she had of been allowed into see him that she wouldn't of took a selfie where he's covered in tubes and machines and sold it to a newspaper? Like duck she would. She's a dangerous self obsessed idiot.

Yes let's message companies especially small business who are working extremely hard to save their livelihoods. There is nothing wrong or trolling about this. It's just being a decent honest human. It's worked before🙌 do it everytime she works with or recommends a company and she might final get the message and duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has some oddballs following her. This guy has posted this exact same comment on alot of her pictures for years now.

Comments that question her deceitfulness or comments calling her a 7/10 are quick to be deleted and the user blocked, but weird sexual harassment comments from fake accounts are good to stay 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How do you know he blocked her??
He doesn’t follow her anymore and if you look at who liked his last few pictures etc her name is gone. He’s flat out following and liking other ones pictures thou every day can’t imagine “our girl” is happy with that. She must be absolutely devastated he’s not obsessed with her especially as she’s spent the last week flashing herself online for him to drool over her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine giving up a serious 2 year relationship with someone who tends to your every need for a fling with someone which lasted only 2 weeks. Sickener 🤢
Poor Luke he probably only asked her to cook her own chicken goujons. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.