Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do half the people reading fruitloopds posts not understand she is being sarcastic and pretending she is upset albeit in a way that mocks Shannens stories yesterday?

Reactions: 17
Do half the people reading fruitloopds posts not understand she is being sarcastic and pretending she is upset albeit in a way that mocks Shannens stories yesterday?
I don’t think she is 😳 looks like she outed herself on her own insta last night and then deleted it.

apparently shan & her went at it on a live last night. Anybody got screenshots or video recordings? I heard Shan was screaming like a banshee

Attachments

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣it gave me good giggle thou.. for once she can read her own shite she puts out!! Hopefully looking at it she realized how nuts she sounds writing all that!
Shannen normal plays the victim followed the next day by photoshoot, several quotes “I’m strong” (they won’t break me) looking for more attention!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she is 😳 looks like she outed herself on her own insta last night and then deleted it.

apparently shan & her went at it on a live last night. Anybody got screenshots or video recordings? I heard Shan was screaming like a banshee
Thats Grainne Malone using a screenshot from Shannens stories to make a point about Shannen. The screenshot just happens to have Fruitloopds post on it. Grainne has been on here on fake accounts but I really don’t think Fruitloopd is her.

Reactions: 2
Grainne Malone posted that she's going to do a Live or talk on her stories today about the whole situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got a screen recording of what went down last night? Was this in the early hours?

I’m not grainne, I’ve just a normal person, writing on this my own option and advice for people that where robbed! I’ve defend grainne on this! But 100 not her! I’m a lot older then her!

Lol 😂 why are they all sceenshooting my posts 🤣🤣🤣

Am I famous now??? Does anyone here wanna be my manager??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder will all this now cause a delay in Shannon announcing all her “exciting news” next week 😂 (side note: why is everything “next week” and never now.. is it so people forget about it by the time next week comes around?)

Hey guys exciting news.. 5 mins of fame.. I’m super proud to announce I’m getting guest appearances on “I’m Celeb get me out” 🙌🏻🙌🏻
My ionic message now everyone is obsessed with me now... I just got papped walking down the street.. 🥰 I’ll be all over the papers tomorrow!! 😘thanks doll!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grainne Malone posted that she's going to do a Live or talk on her stories today about the whole situation.
And we all know she won’t 🙄 she always says that, she’s as much as an attention seeker as Shannon is

Reactions: 8
Shannen offence is taken not given. I'm sure you didnt give a duck when you ripped all those girls off. Just because you go crying to your stories doesnt mean the truth isnt gonna stop man.

Like you're LITERALLLYYYYYY meant to be in isolation and you're at Starbucks? And you expect people to stop? You mad!?

Shannen cry all you bleeping want doesnt change what you've done, you could start by making amends but nah you're gone off to Starbucks!!! bleeping moron

You deserve every bit of hate you get Shannen because you brought it on yourself with all your lies. Genuinely felt a bit bad for her I did, but now?!?! Genuinely mean this go and duck yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree you would need a heart of stone to see someone so upset and not feel bad for her. She is human and deserves respect but still she isn’t showing respect for other humans, making non-essential trips during these lockdowns and then not only not isolating after coming back but going out and about exposing herself to other people who may be doing everything right following the rules, yet she had been in the company of strangers on shoots, models, hairdressers, stylists, make-up artists, photographers e.t.c that’s a lot of contacts. Very irresponsible. Highlighting this is not bullying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching the videos you’d feel so sorry for her. But I can’t not forget how psycho she was with Dano and her texting his ex off his phone while he was asleep.

Reactions: 2

That's GM's screenshots . She's an attention seeker and I won't be rushing to view her stories on this matter.
She has set up loads of fake accounts on here badmouthing herself

Reactions: 5
grainne is as fame hungry as shannen 2 peas in a pod she is going to milk this situation to boost her followers up. I wont be giving her the clout that she is craving

Reactions: 9
Been a while since anyone has mentioned the fake followers and comments?!

Aside from anything else, this is what she uses to promote herself... “I’ve a 109k followers, 2.5k average likes!” 70% of which is all fake?! It genuinely baffles me how people “influencers” get away with it!!

Just scroll through and pick 10 random people from her comments and you’d be lucky to find one that actually follows her?

Her entire “business” is built on a 70% self bought bed of lies?! That’s false advertisement to the companies she promotes!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Been a while since anyone has mentioned the fake followers and comments?!

Aside from anything else, this is what she uses to promote herself... “I’ve a 109k followers, 2.5k average likes!” 70% of which is all fake?! It genuinely baffles me how people “influencers” get away with it!!

Just scroll through and pick 10 random people from her comments and you’d be lucky to find one that actually followers her?

Her entire “business” is built on a 70% self bought bed of lies?! That’s false advertisement to the companies she promotes!!
Shannen....
1605615321163.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.