Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the women from the fake agency need to speak up again, don't be afraid of her ringing your phones constantly, stand up four what's right stand up for yourselves!! If you all got together and constantly speak about how you were wronged like she seems to be doing word will go around faster, stop letting it slide or yous will always just be the girls shes robbed, instead be the women who stood up to her.
There only young girls. I can only imagine that they feel intimidated and scared

Reactions: 5
An interesting thing from her stories today is that she said she was accused of calling people fat before. And she goes “there’s no evidence of that”. Which is exactly something I said in here the other day 😂 instead of saying “I would never say something like that” or whatever, that’s how she phrased it. It’s clear how nasty she is, someone here posted screenshots the other day from when they commented under her post asking why she didn’t have her phone in the UK and Shannen’s “team” messaged them straight away on the defence. That’s her all round. Nasty, defensive, on the attack.

Reactions: 10
There only young girls. I can only imagine that they feel intimidated and scared
She cannot do anything to them legally, they have more of a case if anything was to happen. This woman can not do anything to these girls speaking their truth

Reactions: 2
An interesting thing from her stories today is that she said she was accused of calling people fat before. And she goes “there’s no evidence of that”. Which is exactly something I said in here the other day 😂 instead of saying “I would never say something like that” or whatever, that’s how she phrased it. It’s clear how nasty she is, someone here posted screenshots the other day from when they commented under her post asking why she didn’t have her phone in the UK and Shannen’s “team” messaged them straight away on the defence. That’s her all round. Nasty, defensive, on the attack.
Very true and she won’t address any of the things of which evidence has been posted on here.

One of the girls she scAmmed NEEDS to do a YouTube story time video about it with all
Their receipts exposing her for who she really is. It would honestly get thousands of views and hopefully they could use the money from the views to helped them for what she took off them. Makes me sick how many freebies she gets from companies who don’t know what she is actually really like

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seeing the video of her nearly going through her exes windscreen so irresponsible honestly 🙈 he jams on the breaks n leaves a big crack n of course she finds it hilarious

Reactions: 4
Yeah I seen that.. what I think is mad and I mean madddd is she says goodnight I’m off to bed I’m drained and then posts about 10 things after still prob sitting there in her pyjama top after getting Luke to rub her leg for the 100th boomerang cause it just wasn’t right 😂😂😂 she is a mad thing total train wreck.. god love her she needs to maybe visit a day centre for a mental health check not go pay to get a photo taken outside a chipper she is mad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seeing the video of her nearly going through her exes windscreen so irresponsible honestly 🙈 he jams on the breaks n leaves a big crack n of course she finds it hilarious
He was a dick to her, he was all about trying to get famous and he made an absolute mug of her, I almost pitied her then but she’s gotten progressively worse as time has gone on. I really think she’s needs help.

Reactions: 1
Let’s be clear here... the ONLY reason she is crying on her stories is because she is tit scared she’s going to lose money from brands because people are messaging them exposing her for what she is. That’s the only reason she is upset, because of potential loss income. If she was struggling to the point she says she is, she would completely come off social media. No one is forcing her to read tattle. She can simply just not read it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories. I see she keeps looking to the side and not focusing on the camera . That is a sign of someone lying.
Also these are a sign of someone being deceitful
They tend to change their head position quickly.
Their breathing may also change.
They tend to stand very still.
They may repeat words or phrases.
They may provide too much information. They may touch or cover their mouth.
Now watch Shannen's stories again

I just really wish she would come out and address the management situation.. but I i know she wont because of legal situations but i think if she came out and admitted it all went Pete thong and apologised to the girls for how she went about things and try start fresh all this hate one blaming another 2 wrongs dont make a right i know she done wrong but blowing out someone else's candle wont make you shine any brighter She is a beautiful girl and she could have the world at her fingers If she just went the right way about it. I do believe people can change and in know she was a skit in her past relationship/s I once got a message before when she was with dano 🙈 mad thing!! But she probably has settled and is in a better place now but shannen come out and own your tit!!!!!! Stand up and be honest you will gain so much respect and maybe some real followers! Just my 2 cents you reap what you sow if that's the right saying/spelling ! Posting positive quoets doesn't change a thing you must earn respect! That goes for all the girls

I just really wish she would come out and address the management situation.. but I i know she wont because of legal situations but i think if she came out and admitted it all went Pete thong and apologised to the girls for how she went about things and try start fresh all this hate one blaming another 2 wrongs dont make a right i know she done wrong but blowing out someone else's candle wont make you shine any brighter She is a beautiful girl and she could have the world at her fingers If she just went the right way about it. I do believe people can change and in know she was a skit in her past relationship/s I once got a message before when she was with dano 🙈 mad thing!! But she probably has settled and is in a better place now but shannen come out and own your tit!!!!!! Stand up and be honest you will gain so much respect and maybe some real followers! Just my 2 cents you reap what you sow if that's the right saying/spelling ! Posting positive quoets doesn't change a thing you must earn respect! That goes for all the girls
As far as I know she hasn’t apologised and is still denying all of it

As far as I know she hasn’t apologised and is still denying all of it
All the evidence is there there was a management it went tits up come out own say it went wrong appoligise contact the girls the girls try talk if someone had the courage to admit faults after all the public lies I would accept the appoligy and move on ! I think there is so much bitching back and fort with some.. but I do understand why girls are angry As I said 2 wrongs dont make a right all preaching being kind and throwing the bully word around like it's no ones business

Reactions: 3
It needs to be addressed with regards to the management and the I’m a celeb hints that were dropped, and then nothing.
If she wants respect and to “break into the industry” this stuff needs to be cleared up. I don’t understand why she doesn’t make an IGTV or an Instagram live with a public apology? Why is everything, “poor me” ? If the whole world actually acted like that when they did something wrong in life, we’d be living in a very scary world.

Reactions: 3
My legal team are handling the case, I spoke to the guards this evening!! I’ve really good case against her.my legal team working around the clock.

Like why can’t the world be kind!! She bullying me online how many times she shared a selected half of my posts and manipulate her audience to look like the victim.. when she a bully!!

She triggers my anxiety when all I want to do get justice for the girls, stop brands wasting their money on a liar, she risk to public health traveling in pandemic doesn’t self isolate.. plus she can’t even use tissue to wipe her nose, wipes it with her hands?

Shannen why are so obsessed with me?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ps girls one word comes to mind on her latest post!!! Revenue!!! Report her and keep reporting her!! She openly admitted she set up company, not following Irish trading laws, taxes, registered her company name!! She broke the law.. she breached GDPR, she wasn’t garda vetted to work with minors!! No solicitor was contacted cause she incriminated herself!!!!!!! The law is the law!!! She was taking money from people!!!!Not declaring!!!

Also like to add she had no public liability insurance???? So girls she was taking to “photo shoots” if they fell or hurt themselves they weren’t insured!

Also shannen forged documents fake flight tickets, invoices.. that’s against the law!! It fraud!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.