Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't get over all the messages of support πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And yet she has not screenshot them and posted them to her story. Do you know why??. Yup you guessed it shan is lying again!!!!

Reactions: 6
109k followers why would it surprise her that some of them would support her? 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
Seriously if she came on and addressed the lies and scandal I reckon so many people would change their opinions and start to support her! I really think she could be likable if she wasn't so snakey and fake in what she says/does. I mean the "I'm a celeb" act was the ultimate cringe πŸ˜‚ and no matter what she says no one is going to let the agency scandal slide, she needs to address it at some stage! She is a stunning girl and she could make it big. Remember Joanne Larby was literally the most hated & ridiculed person, she learned her lesson and is now so much more likable and supported!

Reactions: 3
Seriously if she came on and addressed the lies and scandal I reckon so many people would change their opinions and start to support her! I really think she could be likable if she wasn't so snakey and fake in what she says/does. I mean the "I'm a celeb" act was the ultimate cringe πŸ˜‚ and no matter what she says no one is going to let the agency scandal slide, she needs to address it at some stage! She is a stunning girl and she could make it big. Remember Joanne Larby was literally the most hated & ridiculed person, she learned her lesson and is now so much more likable and supported!
Bad example there with larby 🀣🀣🀣 she’s as bad as ever with the photoshop πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bad example there with larby 🀣🀣🀣 she’s as bad as ever with the photoshop πŸ™ˆ
Well maybe πŸ˜‚ but you get what I mean lol

I just seen one of the girls from the agency's story . Her name is deirbhle! Fair play to her, honestly do not understand how they don't speak out more? Why don't they share every single screen shot they have? I mean what's the worst that can happen to them? Are they really afraid Shannens bf will do something??? I'm especially shocked at Caz B, I can't believe she's let it slide.. there is no legal case, they can't be punished for sharing the truth!!

Reactions: 7
Well maybe πŸ˜‚ but you get what I mean lol

I just seen one of the girls from the agency's story . Her name is deirbhle! Fair play to her, honestly do not understand how they don't speak out more? Why don't they share every single screen shot they have? I mean what's the worst that can happen to them? Are they really afraid Shannens bf will do something??? I'm especially shocked at Caz B, I can't believe she's let it slide.. there is no legal case, they can't be punished for sharing the truth!!
Fair play to her πŸ‘ This is why Shannen has a thread on this forum. She's whinging saying she's being bullied but she told this girl that she was fat, and had her sister send her a message saying the same?? Shannen can cry down the camera all she wants, the chickens are coming home to roost!!

Reactions: 5
Where’s this happening on Instagram? What’s her account name?
What she said 🀣🀣
She told her story about Shannen being a bully and she’s getting a lot of calls from a private number now 😞

Exactly what she done with dano when he wouldn’t answer look at the times about 10 calls per minute that is an absolute psycho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
What she said 🀣🀣
She told her story about Shannen being a bully and she’s getting a lot of calls from a private number now 😞
She is dangerous!!!! you dare say anything about shan and Luke and his boys will get ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All the women from the fake agency need to speak up again, don't be afraid of her ringing your phones constantly, stand up four what's right stand up for yourselves!! If you all got together and constantly speak about how you were wronged like she seems to be doing word will go around faster, stop letting it slide or yous will always just be the girls shes robbed, instead be the women who stood up to her.

Reactions: 10
Sending that girl death threats and her family is just pure wrong Shannon needs to address this now how disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.