Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Why does grainne have about 75 Instagram pages?🤔
I have been following the car crash Grainne for years and years. Purely for the entertainment and bull she comes out with. She makes new ones constantly. She said she is done with the main one she is using, sends followers to another page, says she is having a fresh start, upping her content, and then she just goes back to the old page. Or sometimes she says that it’s for her new venture in life. One might have been for when she was an aspiring singer, or maybe the makeup artist phase, or the only fans time or possibly now the personal trainer career path. Or maybe, could be her venture of going to college to higher herself up in the zoo job she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grainne was on her story’s saying that they were so unprofessional, they had planned a collab and she did not get sent out the products. She will never use or support them again etc.
next day - she received the products..posting them on her story and her grid saying how great they were etc..
a lot of people questioned her about it, she was like yeah well it’s sorted now so just leave it alone.
What the duck? 😂 That’s very immature just own up that you jumped the gun and overreacted something we can all do and probably have done on occasion. It would make her so much more relatable.

Reactions: 2
grainne's insta is just a pure car crash her meaty minge squeezed in to thongs is her only content and obsessing over that logan guy from tik tok

Shannen has definitly tought her well cry on insta get loads of sympathy and everyone will feel sorry for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Grainne cannot decide on anything. Gets only fans and asks people do they want to know details etc. When people say yes she says that it’s only people being nosy so she’s not doing it. Then it’s deleted because it will effect future jobs for her. Then it’s back and she doesn’t want anyone asking questions. She wants to be an influencer but has no idea how. She’s crying now about this but she’s the one who involved herself? She posted that she was going to go live and talk about Shannen, and now she hasn’t got the reaction she wanted she’s annoyed. Honestly!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories. I see she keeps looking to the side and not focusing on the camera . That is a sign of someone lying.
Also these are a sign of someone being deceitful
They tend to change their head position quickly.
Their breathing may also change.
They tend to stand very still.
They may repeat words or phrases.
They may provide too much information. They may touch or cover their mouth.
Now watch Shannen's stories again
My god I wanna seeeeee her stories

My god I wanna seeeeee her stories
Waragainstinstagrammers you’ll see them on that site

Not sticking up for her but all the talk about Dano and how she treated him is bullsh*t. He treated her like sh*t, made a fool out of her and sent her videos & pics of him with other girls, he beat the life out of his ex, he was a lot older than her and I did pity her then & I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in contact with her when he was locked up it gets real lonely in jail. There were as bad as eachother.

Everything else said here fair enough but I do think he turned her into a psycho or at least helped her along the way.
I agree with what your saying in a lot of ways and I have been one of the ones posting about that it’s all here to see. However out of all her actions during that relationship, I don’t think anyone but her can be blamed on them Instagram pages set up on Christmas Day 2016. To me the sole purpose of them photos was to spoil his child’s Mother’s Day. It’s despicable. Maybe she was upset that he was spending his day with them and not her but that doesn’t give her the right to drag someone down with her. That woman he tagged has children, what a bleeping disgrace to get a notification Christmas Day for something like that. It’s malicious and cruel, no matter what way you see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is grainne not an ambassador for bbold after saying the sosue tan was “gorg” best tan ever and she said the same about biabelle as well

I agree with what your saying in a lot of ways and I have been one of the ones posting about that it’s all here to see. However out of all her actions during that relationship, I don’t think anyone but her can be blamed on them Instagram pages set up on Christmas Day 2016. To me the sole purpose of them photos was to spoil his child’s Mother’s Day. It’s despicable. Maybe she was upset that he was spending his day with them and not her but that doesn’t give her the right to drag someone down with her. That woman he tagged has children, what a bleeping disgrace to get a notification Christmas Day for something like that. It’s malicious and cruel, no matter what way you see it.
Iv no idea what happened Xmas day any links? Was it the pictures Shan sent of him & her? I can’t remember there was that much shite from both of them.

Totally agree about his ex she should never have being dragged into anything but he was no angel to her either.

Shan & dano were too alike desperate for attention and fame 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh duck right off, you cannot call something inspired when the item in question is using the designers trademarked logo and designs. Primark sell inspired clothing, Shannen endorses replicas produced using slave labour and often used to launder the proceeds of more serious crimes

Oh duck right off, you cannot call something inspired when the item in question is using the designers trademarked logo and designs. Primark sell inspired clothing, Shannen endorses replicas produced using slave labour and often used to launder the proceeds of more serious crimes

Report the page for fraud. I do it with every single one of those tatty fake designer pages she shares. If we all start doing it the tacky gifts will dry up ;)

Reactions: 4

I agree too. Im more talking about how she behaved towards the mother of Dano’s kid. It was a toxic relationship for sure but there was no need for shannen to drag his ex in

Reactions: 3
Grainne has no problem sending people very nasty messages herself. Her following went from 2-3k to 6k during the whole Shannen saga. So that’s why she will bring it up, test the water with the reaction, hope for some followers and then if she doesn’t get the reaction she wants or people backing her up, she won’t do it.
That’s why I followed grainne in the first place 😂 glued to all the girls stories about the whole scam during lockdown 🙈 I unfollowed after cause I was bored of her page but I still follow some of them

I agree too. Im more talking about how she behaved towards the mother of Dano’s kid. It was a toxic relationship for sure but there was no need for shannen to drag his ex in
Yeah agree my only point was he was just as bad dragging dianes name all over his SM, he treated her like crap too. He could’ve kept it quiet instead of doing tit for tat with shannen for views. Neither of them had any respect for the mother of his child. He was no better than shannen.

Guys, Can we be mindful that this thread is about Shannen so don’t lose focus. I’m sure you can make one on Grainne if it’s not already been done.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys, Can we be mindful that this thread is about Shannen so don’t lose focus. I’m sure you can make one on Grainne if it’s not already been done.
Agreed 👏
See she in flying from today promoting counterfeit items again.. she wonders why she gets tit 🤔😳

She ruined her own name!! Her actions her lies!!

Hello shannen I’m still here, yah can’t keep away your obsessed with us all 🤪happy Tuesday doll 😘

Iv no idea what happened Xmas day any links? Was it the pictures Shan sent of him & her? I can’t remember there was that much shite from both of them.

Totally agree about his ex she should never have being dragged into anything but he was no angel to her either.

Shan & dano were too alike desperate for attention and fame 🙄
There’s a handful of fake pages set up under Dano’s name on Instagram there very easy to find, they have no profile picture and random numbers after his name. There’s intimate photos posted on them and him and Diane are tagged in them. Then a horrible little rant wrote about Christmas presents.

There’s a handful of fake pages set up under Dano’s name on Instagram there very easy to find, they have no profile picture and random numbers after his name. There’s intimate photos posted on them and him and Diane are tagged in them. Then a horrible little rant wrote about Christmas presents.
Any screenshots? I can’t find the page

Please don’t share them photos again.. poor Diana and his family.. it’s embarrassing and scum to do such a thing.. even more it shows how dangerous shannen really is!!!!

Please don’t share them photos again.. poor Diana and his family.. it’s embarrassing and scum to do such a thing.. even more it shows how dangerous shannen really is!!!!
Found the pic. It’s disturbing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.