Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to make it my business to message every brand or business she collaborates with and inform them of what she’s done, how she’s scamming them with fake followers & the damage she can cause through loss of customers by associating with her name. She’s clearly only upset because business are being informed and not hiring her anymore. We’re succeeding and that’s what’s annoying her most. Don’t be fooled by crocodile tears. Inform every brand!!

Reactions: 12
Breaks my heart to be honest seeing the likes of Martina’s Kitchen, a small Irish company sending her free food in the hope to drum up some revenue for their small business only to unknowingly actually have it advertised to 70,000 fake bots in India?

How can anyone have the stomach to do that? Take freebies from small businesses knowing your advertising it to no one and highly unlikely to generate them any sales!

Infact, you’re potentially ruining that business!! They could of given that free meal to someone with a genuine following and generated themselves some actual sales!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Breaks my heart to be honest seeing the likes of Martina’s Kitchen, a small Irish company sending her free food in the hope to drum up some revenue for their small business only to unknowingly actually have it advertised to 70,000 fake bots in India?

How can anyone have the stomach to do that? Take freebies from small businesses knowing your advertising it to no one and highly unlikely to generate them any sales!

Infact, you’re potentially ruining that business!! They could of given that free meal to someone with a genuine following and generated themselves some actual sales!
Fully agree with this. There are honest people and influencers out there who have grown their following organically. Over half her followers are fake and she continues to take from these places under false pretenses.

Reactions: 3
Shannen last selfie post 😬🤔😳eh she just made a twit of herself again? She says proof?? We have over 100 pages of proof and most is first hand information she provided herself? Saying we are sheep 🐑 eh people that give her comments and support are the sheep 🐑! They haven’t looked at all facts?? Why listened to her side? That all lies??

So wake up.. stop feeding into her ego!! 6 months later she still denying it all! Be grown ass adult and own it! Stop lying shannen.. go get help! Honestly for your own well-being and life! Your actions have been unspeakable at this.. it’s not normal, how you treated dano family during his sad passing, fake company you set up and dangerous and damaging effects to young people, what you done to ex friends, fake followers. Begging for free stuff when you don’t have skills to promote brands, you no interest half of the time.. stop wasting their time! Self isolate you asked for all that heat cause you wouldn’t be sensible and respect others!

Just to let you know I’m perfectly happy in my life, I’m well balanced, well educated, comfortable lifestyle, and happy! I’m Not trolling you or bullying you, I’m calling you out for mind games, lying, robbing! Simple! I haven’t passed comments on your looks, I don’t give a crap about looks, I care you have media platforms misleading people!

You didn’t earn blue tick on Instagram!!! You lied 🤥 and bought it!!!! You don’t deserve it!! Your fake!!

Take my comments think why I said all that!! The proof is all there.. I’m not lying!! Come clean start again and people would respect you more!!

Not sticking up for her but all the talk about Dano and how she treated him is bullsh*t. He treated her like sh*t, made a fool out of her and sent her videos & pics of him with other girls, he beat the life out of his ex, he was a lot older than her and I did pity her then & I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in contact with her when he was locked up it gets real lonely in jail. There were as bad as eachother.

Everything else said here fair enough but I do think he turned her into a psycho or at least helped her along the way.

grainne is as fame hungry as shannen 2 peas in a pod she is going to milk this situation to boost her followers up. I wont be giving her the clout that she is craving
Wouldn’t count on Grainne going live either, she is always changing her mind. 24/7. Actually a bit concerned about her, as well as Shannen. Two of them are well suited, unfortunately.

From grainne but yet she was on last night saying she would share her side of the story and chatting tit shannen definitely rubbed all her attention seeking vibes on to grainne
That’s what Grainne does, all the time. Changes her
mind, she says I’ll be doing this and that. Then she posts saying she will do nothing. She is unhinged and I wouldn’t be giving her the time of day.

Reactions: 10
From grainne but yet she was on last night saying she would share her side of the story and chatting tit shannen definitely rubbed all her attention seeking vibes on to grainne
Grainne is a fool she changes her mind about things more than her knickers the sooner people wake up and cop on to her the better.!

Reactions: 6
Ah here would she ever duck off she never seen this Tattle page, that’s an outrageous lie. She may be struggling with a lot of horrible things in her life now but she clearly has been on this page and throwing multiple references of herself into the conversation. When we were sticking up for her she was screenshotting them posts and putting them into her Instagram stories so she is well aware of these forums.

If she doesn't want to see/be sent stuff than delete your insta? in fairness your never going to make ''blogging'' your full time job and you dont have much to offer unique wise so just quit while your ahead and delete your insta hun x

Reactions: 6
to be honest I would avoid using any brand or company that Shannen flogs on her insta and I'm not alone in that. The only exception to that rule I would make is Martina's Kitchen meals because we have a mutual acquaintance and she is a really lovely person working hard to make a little business for herself alongside the bigger meal companies, and she's making food that is geared more towards weight loss than muscle gains and for a very reasonable price. I wish brands actually did their research past looking at someone's blue tick and follower count, christ even a quick glance on her engagement stats would have set alarm bells off. It's like companies are falling over themselves to keep up with modern times but don't know where to start. Scammen deserves nothing until she addresses serious issues around her past behaviour, and more recently, the fact she refuses to self isolate and is out every day walking her dogs etc.

Reactions: 13
If she doesn't want to see/be sent stuff than delete your insta? in fairness your never going to make ''blogging'' your full time job and you dont have much to offer unique wise so just quit while your ahead and delete your insta hun x
Grainne has no problem sending people very nasty messages herself. Her following went from 2-3k to 6k during the whole Shannen saga. So that’s why she will bring it up, test the water with the reaction, hope for some followers and then if she doesn’t get the reaction she wants or people backing her up, she won’t do it.

she is not being sent anything she’s on here watching everything sure she had screenshots of every post on here on her stories yesterday she had planned on doing YouTube videos about Shannen now she’s not she is so attention seeking anytime shannon is brought up sure that’s how she has 6k she gained lots when the original drama went down so makes sense why she wants to insert herself again.

Reactions: 5
to be honest I would avoid using any brand or company that Shannen flogs on her insta and I'm not alone in that. The only exception to that rule I would make is Martina's Kitchen meals because we have a mutual acquaintance and she is a really lovely person working hard to make a little business for herself alongside the bigger meal companies, and she's making food that is geared more towards weight loss than muscle gains and for a very reasonable price. I wish brands actually did their research past looking at someone's blue tick and follower count, christ even a quick glance on her engagement stats would have set alarm bells off. It's like companies are falling over themselves to keep up with modern times but don't know where to start. Scammen deserves nothing until she addresses serious issues around her past behaviour, and more recently, the fact she refuses to self isolate and is out every day walking her dogs etc.
A very close friend of mine has a business, quite a successful one. Shannen sent an influx of messages, comments and likes in hopes of bagging a freebie. This wasn’t long after the whole scamming situation... Most influences who he has worked with, who have a high following in will NEVER contact you. They will put you straight onto an agent if you contact them and you will work out a price, etc.
This alone, shows she is not well versed in the industry.

she is not being sent anything she’s on here watching everything sure she had screenshots of every post on here on her stories yesterday she had planned on doing YouTube videos about Shannen now she’s not she is so attention seeking anytime shannon is brought up sure that’s how she has 6k she gained lots when the original drama went down so makes sense why she wants to insert herself again.
She is a bit mad. She will say she worked so so hard for her page though. It’s not true. She will use #Influencer on every single post. She is another one who hounds brands for collabs. Anyone remember the whole dripping gold drama?

Reactions: 4
A very close friend of mine has a business, quite a successful one. Shannen sent an influx of messages, comments and likes in hopes of bagging a freebie. This wasn’t long after the whole scamming situation... Most influences who he has worked with, who have a high following in will NEVER contact you. They will put you straight onto an agent if you contact them and you will work out a price, etc.
This alone, shows she is not well versed in the industry.

She is a bit mad. She will say she worked so so hard for her page though. It’s not true. She will use #Influencer on every single post. She is another one who hounds brands for collabs. Anyone remember the whole dripping gold drama?
What’s the dripping gold drama?

Reactions: 1
It just makes me sad! Like reminds me of those occasions where some trades people have been caught charging more to elderly people!! It’s that, but the insta equivalent where people with a fake following sell you a false dream of tonnes of orders in the return for some freebies!!

Playing on the vulnerability of a less tech savvy person who doesn’t understand people can buy a fake following on the hope that their business will make it big and get in loads of revenue!

And before I’m told I’m “fake news” I’ve done the research... it’s for fact 70% fake... all of it: likes, comments, followers!

Now Grainne is crying on her story ffs because she got some negative comments here. If they were all positive she would not have a care in the world. 🙄

She’s so predictable one min she’s doing onlufans the
Wouldn’t count on Grainne going live either, she is always changing her mind. 24/7. Actually a bit concerned about her, as well as Shannen. Two of them are well suited, unfortunately.

That’s what Grainne does, all the time. Changes her
mind, she says I’ll be doing this and that. Then she posts saying she will do nothing. She is unhinged and I wouldn’t be giving her the time of day.
shes so predictable at this stage

Maybe next she may address the fact that she hasn’t bothered her hole to self isolate as the government guidelines state? 🤗 what is that reason Shannen? Are you not counted in the guidelines because you are so famous? 🤣 in Starbucks and traipsing around the town, potentially spreading covid19 in the middle of a pandemic 🙌🏽👏🏽👏🏽 And you are wondering why people dislike you 🙄

What’s the dripping gold drama?
Grainne was on her story’s saying that they were so unprofessional, they had planned a collab and she did not get sent out the products. She will never use or support them again etc.
next day - she received the products..posting them on her story and her grid saying how great they were etc..
a lot of people questioned her about it, she was like yeah well it’s sorted now so just leave it alone.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.