Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeklyrib

An interesting thing from her stories today is that she said she was accused of calling people fat before. And she goes “there’s no evidence of that”. Which is exactly something I said in here the other day 😂 instead of saying “I would never say something like that” or whatever, that’s how she phrased it. It’s clear how nasty she is, someone here posted screenshots the other day from when they commented under her post asking why she didn’t have her phone in the UK and Shannen’s “team” messaged them straight away on the defence. That’s her all round. Nasty, defensive, on the attack.

Reactions: 10

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am skitting laughing at the pic of her reaching for the milk in the supermarket.. what a strange place to posing.. I would say her not wearing the mask wasn’t done to antagonise us. I really don’t think she has the brains to think like that. I genuinely believe she is an idiot 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hayhoes

All the women from the fake agency need to speak up again, don't be afraid of her ringing your phones constantly, stand up four what's right stand up for yourselves!! If you all got together and constantly speak about how you were wronged like she seems to be doing word will go around faster, stop letting it slide or yous will always just be the girls shes robbed, instead be the women who stood up to her.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I just can’t understand why these girls are in fear of her! Like what are they afraid of? Has she underworld gang links or something? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I’m confused.. does she think she’s funny posting pictures in the shop very clearly now not wearing a mask? 🤔 the deaths every day are rising from covid.. she’s just giving more examples of what an awful person she is on the inside.
I've said before that I think she has a personality disorder. She seems to enjoy antagonising people.

Imagine posing for photos at the fridge in Supervalu... it's beyond sad 😂

• Haha

weeklyrib

So her and Luke both out shopping when they’re supposed to be self isolating? How can we report these idiots?

Seggo

grainne is as fame hungry as shannen 2 peas in a pod she is going to milk this situation to boost her followers up. I wont be giving her the clout that she is craving
Wouldn’t count on Grainne going live either, she is always changing her mind. 24/7. Actually a bit concerned about her, as well as Shannen. Two of them are well suited, unfortunately.

From grainne but yet she was on last night saying she would share her side of the story and chatting shit shannen definitely rubbed all her attention seeking vibes on to grainne
That’s what Grainne does, all the time. Changes her
mind, she says I’ll be doing this and that. Then she posts saying she will do nothing. She is unhinged and I wouldn’t be giving her the time of day.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
'You will never be critictised by someone who is doing more than you..' you have to laugh at these quotes she puts up. In her childs brain she thinks we're all sitting here in our house coats angrily typing with nothing else to do. I get up at 7am every day for work. I've been in here throughout the whole pandemic, like many others. So without trying too hard I'm already doing more than you Shannen. I also pay my own bills, rent, taxes, cook my own dinner (which consists of more than chicken nuggets). A 10 years old does more than you on a daily basis.

Seggo

Also, Why does grainne have about 75 Instagram pages?🤔
I have been following the car crash Grainne for years and years. Purely for the entertainment and bull she comes out with. She makes new ones constantly. She said she is done with the main one she is using, sends followers to another page, says she is having a fresh start, upping her content, and then she just goes back to the old page. Or sometimes she says that it’s for her new venture in life. One might have been for when she was an aspiring singer, or maybe the makeup artist phase, or the only fans time or possibly now the personal trainer career path. Or maybe, could be her venture of going to college to higher herself up in the zoo job she has.

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
Ok I can see it now 🤦‍♀️ getting a photographer in to pose around a tacky tree in pjs just to post to Insta 🤣🤣
On that pastel events page that did her pink Christmas dinner in her gaf, they say "I am so happy that my company was chosen to make that wonderful Christmas project for such a lovely Person". 😂 I thought chosen was a funny choice of words for something she put #Collab 😂😉

• Haha
  • Wow

weeklyrib

Why does she keep thinking these forums are about her looks and stuff when it’s not.. it’s about the lies and horrible things she’s done to other people and needs to be held accountable. Nobody has once slagged her appearance off. Yes maybe some questionable outfit choices but nothing else🙄

People are constantly targeting her appearance in this thread, and I made this exact point last week that she would use that to undermine all the ACTUAL facts on here, and of course she has. Now once again she's used that stuff to distract people from the actual issues that people originally discussed on here, before attacking her looks became the norm. It's a pity because there's more than enough we can say about her without having to stoop to low needless blows about her looks.

• Heart

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I’m not grainne, I’ve just a normal person, writing on this my own option and advice for people that where robbed! I’ve defend grainne on this! But 100 not her! I’m a lot older then her!

Lol 😂 why are they all sceenshooting my posts 🤣🤣🤣

Am I famous now??? Does anyone here wanna be my manager??

• Haha
Am I missing something, what is she shooting/filming??? All I see are pictures of her in various states of undress in her aPpartment??
I don’t get it, is she supposed to be advertising something, what is the thought process behind it, who is supposed to engage with this? She hasn’t a clue how to navigate social media.

Taking a sick day 🤣
🗣 YOU’RE ON THE DOLE. Muppet.

• Haha

weeklyrib

I’m raging. I bought the same Christmas pyjamas from Littlewoods that she got gifted today. I want nothing in common with her 😭

It just goes to show how little she has going on in her life that her Christmas tree has been 95% or her content the past week. And I nearly got eye sprain from rolling my eyes so hard when she said once she’s finished this upcoming job she can sit back and relax for Christmas. Lol Shannen, that’s all you do love 🤣

• Haha

Mdance

Chatty Member
Missed her doggos, yet they supposedly sailed the seas with lukey.

Which one is it Shan?👸🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart