Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summersunday

Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s such a little show off, it’s very childish. Look at me I’m going splash everything expensive all over social media, for which I have no visible means of earning. Here’s lots of photos of me enjoying all these frivolous and expensive items living my best life on Instagram. If she didn’t have Luke she would have Lemonade money and would be back begging horny men to pay for hotel rooms and bottles of champagne. Or getting her flavour of the month friend to follow her through town recording her whilst shouting there’s Margot Robbie so other people will pay some attention to her. We’ve seen that video Shannen 🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
That coat in her latest post 🤮 Imagine walking around BT's dressed in Sunday market clothes. It looks like a pencil case stapled onto her back.

Sure her and all her 'management' girls crashed that party & her fella was dealing outside it, id say if you checked the cameras outside zozimus you'd see him driving up and down the lane with girls getting in and out, Do you honestly think shannen would be invited among the likes of jodie, Rosie, niamh cullen etc
Jesus, I'd say Jodie was dying inside. This knacker showing up and her drug dealer bf wheeling and dealing outside. Riff raff the pair of them.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I can't bring myself to listen to her whinging about stuff she has brought on herself. The comment where she told someone that Luke and the dogs drove over is still there on her page. Now she's saying he stayed home from work to mind them while she was gone. We know you're reading here Shannen, which one is it? Why did you lie? Why arn't you restricting your movements after travelling home? Why do you keep getting your make-up done while we're all supposed to be on lock-down? How about you show some solidarity with the rest of your country instead of behaving like you're above everyone else. I know people who haven't seen their family all year because of COVID. Why are you pulling the bullying card when there's a screenshot of your sister calling someone a fat cunt, and one of you fat shaming some guy you were paid to go on a date with? Your old manager let the cat out of the bag and confirmed she no longer works with you, why did you allude to her looking after your social media accounts? You're manipulative, a liar, and a narcissist. You have no one to blame but yourself.

• Heart
Shock she's not moving to Manchester 😂😂😂😂 saying she's going in summer and April will come around and she will think of another excuse she's so full of shit it's embarrassing

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I don't believe she's sincere about anything, and the fact that she has continuously broken restrictions by travelling, not isolating and getting her hair and make-up done speaks volumes. The fact that she keeps flaunting it just makes it worse. She doesn't have to post any of it on social media but I believe she gets a kick out of rubbing things in peoples faces, and making out that she's famous. As for the agency, the fake flight invoices and the O'Donnells calling her out is enough. She fabricated an event and took payment knowing it was fake. She won't talk about it because she can't explain it. The screenshot of her sister verbally abusing somone is also concrete evidence that she chooses to ignore. The fake followers, likes etc, asking herself questions in those boxes and calling herself the hardest working person on IG. Even if the agency never existed she is a liar about everything else. She's only upset because she may loose her freebies with brands.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new here but has anyone noticed that she’s jumped from promoting apex meals to now promoting Martina’s kitchen meals? Hmm
Looks like you triggered her today MaryJane. Shannens followers (I think they mean us) have had a lot of interest in Amex meals and she has been using them since August and loves them and Luke has an exclusive love of Amex doesn’t eat anything else! But Shannen is also advertising martinas kitchen which may just mean she has a wider palate for the free stuff. Nothing strange about it at all. She is allowed advertise both companies and eat her Maccy D’s 10 times a week it’s no-ones business. 🥱

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I'm in a heap here 😂 Is it a requirement that in order to be part of her team your spelling and grammar must also be as poor as hers? 😂 Shannen, at least make the effort to proof read what you're typing if you insist that all these make-believe people are managing your account!

The team must also be glued to Tattle, along with their boss 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Newroundhere

She's getting "lots of questions" about the collab....no Shan, you're reading Tattle obsessively like always :ROFLMAO: And she was so fussy that an actual company that makes sofas could not create her dream sofa, but she managed to find them in the Argos fcuking catalogue without even seeing them in person?! :LOL:

Not to mention who in their right mind would drop €1400 on two sofas just to be in their apartment for Christmas, rather than wait and get a free one?! God love her!

I wonder if someone messaged the company asking what happened with the "collab" would they answer...
She doesn’t follow them anymore 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Summersunday

You’d think considering how often she reads This page she would have been smart enough to change her punctuation but I guess that proves again how thick she is

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Hello Shannen,

I’m entitled to option like anyone else on the planet!
That doesn’t make me small minded individuals?? In that sense your comment is bullying.. yet again you have proven your online troll and bullying.. I’ve once said anything about your looks, makeup or style?? I’ve said facts which you provided!! Lying to your audience again!! Cause your online bullying trying to play a victim.. you robbed money off children and young girls!! You set up fake company.. you mislead small brands.. you bought 90% of your followers.. think you should take a long look in a mirror..

Now for Diana photo?? The only one I said was disrespectful cause it is!!!! You can’t change my option on that!! I’m sure loads would agree with me!! Diana was beautiful person inside and out, she done some much good in short space she was here. She had difficult few years and she held her head high to the public.. Diana Tragic death was very sad for her boys losing her and the world!

Your photo is tasteless and tacky!

Diana is a league of her own, she can’t be compared to others you have on your wall.. a canvas with her on own beautiful but a photoshopped pink bubble to her mouth!!! It’s disrespectful!! That not art!!! That tacky!! I’m sure others would agree why photoshop a beautiful lady to tacky art!! You wouldn’t find that hanging in art gallery cause it would cause outrage!!!! Any your followers that agree with you need to stop and think!! If they had a loved one that passed away would they photoshop a pink bubble to their mouths and hang it in there living room??? The answer would be no..example imagine their nanny on canvas with pink bubble gum photoshopped to their mouth hanging in the living room, other family members coming in see it would be outraged and furious!! That not who you like to remember a loved one???

I’m sure William and Harry would be appalled by that canvas and how you think Diana should be remembered!!!
Pink bubble gum photoshopped to her mouth!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's a gif! I think she has the mentality of a 12 year old.

gif*

Whats with tattle.... It won't let you say some words! Trying to say G. I. M. P
It won’t let you use the word g.i.m.p for shannen because it’s offensive to gimps to be put in the same category as her

• Haha

Sarzzzzz

Visiting her nanny who’s SICK? But is only back from uk and hasn’t done the mandatory 2 weeks quarantine !!! I don’t care if she wears a mask she should NOT be leaving her apartment !!!!!!! Selfish selfish bitch who only thinks of herself

• Angry
  • Wow

Inspector Gadget

Find it strange that Shannen no longer has Jenny's email address listed in her bio and vice versa Jenny no longer has it mentioned in her bio that she is manager to Shannen. Yet Jenny supposedly puts all this time and effort into taking over her Instagram on a daily basis documenting her manic life.

Also are the dogs and Luke anywhere to be seen? They made the voyage across the Irish seas in the midst of a pandemic and not so much as one picture of them since last week 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mdance

Chatty Member
Ah lads, can you actually deal...
"Luke knows im such a good housewife"
I proper LOL'd at that comment.

• Haha

Aam123

I’d say Shannon is raging she isn’t out in Dubai with all the other insta hubs and z listers...Luke would fly them in over the private van with the dogs

• Haha