Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Oh god, I’m only catching up now!! The girl is flaming nuts!! Saying she was working.. she paid a chap with camera for an few minutes, taking photos of her on a street??? Thats not working!! Paying him to send her photos to the scummy papers?? Bonkers she is!! She went to Manchester for one day, came back and she hide out in her apartment!! Stupid girl doesn’t realise how tick she makes herself out to be!! Like if Luke really loved her, he tell her to stop! She is making a laughing stock of herself, family and him!! I wish someone would grow a pair of balls or a brain!! Cancel her Instagram! She danger to herself and society!!

I also think it’s gas the “photo shoot” on people’s door steps 😂😂😂😂😂

It’s gas she wrote stupid big spill on her life and the last paragraph she is taking a break then an hour late she is back with questions and answers writing to herself!!
😂🤣🤣🤣
Go get help shannen.. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Good day sorry life is mental at the moment.. yass shannen I work full time, doing masters, own my own home and give back to society!

Firstly again with fake giveaway just stop with the lies.. you will fix it anyway.. either to young Mua so you can get your makeup done for free!!

How is your penpal doing?

How is traveling back and forward to Manchester going?

How is filming for your YouTube channel going?

How is all the exciting opportunities going?

More importantly how is the illegal team going.. do I need to save the date for court yet??? Let me know cause I’m sure loads of brands that don’t want to collab with you will send me loads of stuff 🤪 I’ll promote them well getting papped on the street walking in to court 😊

• Haha

Georginasparks

So she posts a pic in her mams car, promoting exemplar... then after finishing posts a boomerang in the front passenger seat of the exact same car of all her goodies the spa gave her, after posting tonnes of pics of her mam necking Prosecco?! So you got into ur mams car to take a boomerang but then got out and got a taxi? Wonder if that cctv from the spa backs up ur claim...?
If only she would fact check her lies, you can't leave your car in fashion City over night

Inspector Gadget

Did you notice that Jenny does use a very similar writing style? The punctuation is the same and some of the text does not make sense when you read it. So slapdash and sloppy.
Conspiracy theory: Jenny isn't even real - it's just another one of Shannens made up accounts 🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She obviously scabbed another visit to them for Luke's birthday next week. Scabby cunt wouldn't even open her purse to treat him for his birthday, bringing to a spa in an industrial estate in Tallaght that no one has ever heard of. But what do we know - Shannen has been to EVERY spa in Dublin, didn't you know 😂 Thick as shit.

If only she would fact check her lies, you can't leave your car in fashion City over night
Luke will swoop in and invent a cover story for her, seeing as she is practically illiterate and he is more than likely reading this thread to her before he tucks her in at night.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Guys.. anyone see that the Irish Daily Mirror released a list of top 10 Irish Influencers and guess what?!?! To NO ONES surprise our girl Shanny DIDNT MAKE THE CUT!! I wonder why🤣
No that must be a misprint. Luke will get on to the editor make him an offer he can’t refuse. 🐴

Come on now she has mad influencing skills look at this bit of collaboration work she’s doing for the spa. ‘Theirs even a pacific type of cream for pregnant women’

Pacific cream not to be confused with specific or Atlantic 💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jamsam12345

Gas how she shared the cocos law thing when she herself shared an intimate photo of Dano going down on her and sent it to his ex too. Deluded

Sarzzzzz

Why is she saying she missed her dog so much if apparently Luke drove them over on the boat ?? She would have only not seen him for a day or 2 ?? She’s such a bad liar it’s so funny to watch

MunHun

VIP Member
Luke’s pocket is her money cos he knows she’s a good little housewife remember? 🤣 Doesn’t wash clothes, cook dinners, drive, pay for anything, work, raise kids or contribute to society. He struck gold......digger. She reminds me of your one Lisa Murphy.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Disclaimer( “I’m giving my option, not online bullying”).

imagine this time of year anyone that a “influencer” are constantly promoting and collaboration work on a demand..

but for shannen she promoting a chocolate bar, counterfeit goods and sharing old stories.

Her content is boring, same stuff all the time..
I’ll break it down as follows;
1)Selfies of herself 😳
2)Dogs 🙄
3)Cheap fake brands so called promoting
4)Stories driving around in her fella van while he “working”.
5)The crying claiming she getting online bullied and trying to gain more followers!
6)repeating the same words again and again.. (obsessed, iconic, be kind).
7) photo shoots with the empty brown Thomas bags. Scarlet for yah!!
8) cleaning the apartment???? Making constant stories on it.. which is absolutely so sad, as we all clean our homes.. 🤣🤣she doesn’t even offer cleaning tips..
9) the fake questions she asking herself in Q&A to make out she got engagement but she has zero
10) the constant misleading post. She exciting stuff coming, paying for “papped” shoots walking down a street, no other business skills but few photoshop pic she posts on her fake Instagram page??

but not forgetting the fake business she robbed thousands off young Irish girls and minors !!!

yes shannen robbed off children!!!

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
These were her comments the year Maura went in. She does sound bitter... saying she doesn't have the time to watch the same thing every night, is that not what she does now?? 😂 She suddenly started putting it down when an Irish girl started to make a name for herself.
Fuck off Shannen as if you were too bleeding busy to watch love island every night you mongo. I’d say she was glued to the telly. No doubt herself or her sister wrote to her telling her she should be proud of herself for being the first Irish girl on the show, any excuse to bring the topic of discussion back to herself.

Guys😂😂 has anyone listened to this absolute train wreck🤣 she literally says she thinks Maura is acting like the out right jealousy 🤣

Just listened to this and would like to address a few things.
Firstly so obviously Shannen has claimed many times now that she didn’t apply to go on Love Island, the producers approached her and she knew that she was going on months before the rest of the applicants. Ok my thoughts on this are if the producers of Love Island really approached Shannen and obviously loved her non audition so much that they told her in April she was going into the villa, why did they not give her any airtime? Doesn’t make sense to me.
Secondly I think we can all agree that Shannens attempts at a posh accent only began when she was introduced to Luke’s family cos obviously she didn’t want to be known as that knacker from Tallaght.
Thirdly she said that Olly Murs slid into her DM’s along with a lot of other celebs but obviously she had messaged him first to tell him she was going to his concert 🤣
Lastly she loves the word obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha