Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeklyrib

Thanks to Enter.user.name.here for the thread name. Had to edit it slightly to fit in. Someone feel free to do a recap on the last thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
What a surprise someone has asked her a question about her scarf 🤣 Shannen all anyone who wants to know the price of a Burberry scarf has to do is google it! Also someone last night told her they loved all her clothes, must be the sister. #TwinningisWinning #Iconic
She would want to give that injured finger a rest with all the typing she does asking herself questions in order to address everything she reads here. She may need a week off if she's not careful. Sure the whole world might collapse without IG's hardest worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hungover101

Breaks my heart to be honest seeing the likes of Martina’s Kitchen, a small Irish company sending her free food in the hope to drum up some revenue for their small business only to unknowingly actually have it advertised to 70,000 fake bots in India?

How can anyone have the stomach to do that? Take freebies from small businesses knowing your advertising it to no one and highly unlikely to generate them any sales!

Infact, you’re potentially ruining that business!! They could of given that free meal to someone with a genuine following and generated themselves some actual sales!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do people keep reverting back to Grainne? This is Shannens thread, unless it’s Shannen on here trying to change the subject. 🙄

Why do fitness brands use non fitness people to promote their clothes.... I know not the same for all but giving Shannon gym clothes??? She doesn’t even go to the gym or do any form of exercise other than a short walk once a day

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s full of shit as usual, so Luke drove over to the UK with the dogs but somehow he was able fit in the time to pick up some Christmas bits in Musgraves. These threads are bringing on her English in anyway she spelt apartment and sequins correctly today. Baby steps 👣

Sarzzzzz

Anyone else thinking she’s using this giveaway so next time she buys followers she can say they’re from the giveaway ? No way she’s getting 11,000 genuine followers sure she doesn’t even have that many now

Mdance

Chatty Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was shannen not colloabing with a sofa company in Navan? I just saw on her stories there that hers sofas arrived today from ARGOS 🧐🤔 Would love to know what happened there with the other company! Perhaps they open their eyes to what shannen is really about

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
No I’m talking about the accounts that came on and posted photos slagging her looks, or shared very detailed information about her and now they are all quiet. We are speculating that the same person was behind more than one of these accounts.
Oh yes I think it’s become quite apparent this is the case... 😜
On a separate note, I’m rewatching all the series of love island (furloughed since March 🙄🤣) and I have just seen shannens series, she doesn’t even speak and she’s featured for 4 seconds 😭😭 yet STILL has it in her bio? .... 🤷🏼‍♀️😬🤔

• Haha

Newroundhere

With all her collabs I’ve rarely seen her with a discount code...... enter cue for exampler discount code in the next hour 😂

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Genuinely what’s the reason behind the ‘takeover’? Let’s for arguments sake say the shoot was with a large brand, say PLT, and let’s go one further and imagine she had a whole week of shoots..why would someone takeover her insta? Isn’t that what models/influencers do everyday? Shoot and promote brands.. I really don’t get it
I think I speak for us all when I say we think Shannen was hoping that when she posted that she was out of here for a few weeks on a one way ticket and wouldn’t be on social media she was hoping to hype up the notion that she was going into I’m a Celebrity and create a few pages of fish & chip paper for herself. However due to our diligence we know she was on a shoot for fake tan and paid for a few ‘papped’ shots of herself stood in the same spot wearing different outfits. She’s done all this whilst in the midst of a lockdown both here and in the UK. An Irish photographer commented on one of the posts saying see you Thursday which completely unveiled the lie for what it was. She made her page private and deleted comments and changed the original post to say she would be back on Thursday but only after all the evidence was posted here on her last thread.

Asdfghjkl!

Find it strange that Shannen no longer has Jenny's email address listed in her bio and vice versa Jenny no longer has it mentioned in her bio that she is manager to Shannen. Yet Jenny supposedly puts all this time and effort into taking over her Instagram on a daily basis documenting her manic life.

Also are the dogs and Luke anywhere to be seen? They made the voyage across the Irish seas in the midst of a pandemic and not one picture of them since last week 😂
You have to laugh at the dogs and boyfriend ferry to the UK lie hahaha. Obviously made up in response to the dogs being left at home comments on here. If there was any truth in it there would be pictures up immediately.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She said that this giveaway was to say thank you for all the 'lovely messages' during her pity fest a few weeks ago, and that she'd like to give back. If that was true there would be no terms and conditions on the compeition, she would just ask people to comment underneath and pick a winner. Not our Shan though, she'll only do the giveaway if she gets more followers. Self-centered cunt is all she is.

Over 50% of the prize are perfumes - 6 to be exact...and three of them are the same perfume 😂 Was she shoplifting from Cara Pharmacy?? 😂

Has to mention that 120k followers is her main goal, at least she's transparent in her selfishness.

• Haha

HannahF93

Nothing more just that he follows her on Instagram so will be able see this last weeks strange scenes play out. Some Tattlers are wondering what people in her life think about the antics. Also you asked further back about Megan McKenna she used to be in TOWIE. Shannen was in London on an arranged date with CJ Meeks and she bumped into Megan McKenna in a club. She asked her for a photo then posted it with a caption that suggested they knew each other. In the comments she told someone that next time she was with Megan she would send her a little video message. She also said Megan was getting her into TOWIE. Someone tweeted Megan about it and she replied saying she didn’t know the girl she literally asked her for a photo. This is one example of how Shannen fabricates things that aren’t true. There’s screenshots about it in the last two threads.
Thanks for that I’ll have a look.
I actually know shannen personally at one stage very personally so I know EXACTLY what she is like and what she is capable of. I was blocked on Instagram around the time of her starting her scam ‘agency’
Either due to the agency being a scam from the get go and she didn’t want people she knew to know OR the fact that I started to refuse her freebies of a service I provide OR the fact that she wanted me to join her agency and I ran a mile (this was before it was an agency btw when she just had some girls she ‘mentored’)
Since I’ve been blocked so much came out about her treating ‘friends’ (people I know also) like absolute dogs but other than people slating her for taking advantage of them on Instagram I haven’t heard much so finding this thread and to hear she is spiralling even more it’s actually worrying I didn’t think she could get much worse but she clearly has

• Wow

MunHun

VIP Member
What happened with that
Her team are dealing with it and her and the guards had a good chat about it and they found it ‘laughable’. So she got away with fraud and then when it was discovered that an event she had charged for was a figment of her imagination she claimed her account had been hacked into for a month. Yet despite this she was able reimburse a lot of the young people the money they had handed over to meet the O’ Donnell sisters and take a trip to England. The O’Donnell sisters had never heard of Shannen, the red cow confirmed that no event had been booked there and flight itinerary that was produced by Shannen was forged. Some work for one hacker. When the girls went public, Shannen claimed that they were bullying her and ruining her mental health. She then got into such a bad place from her lies catching up with her that she hid behind closed doors to let the dust settle and Luke made it better by buying her expensive gifts from Brown Thomas, letting her move into his downstairs apartment/bedroom in his parents house, moving out into a flat, paying for the whole thing to be renovated even though it’s rented, buying her another designer dog and reassuring her constantly that he would never leave her. There’s a nutshell for you 👆🏻

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
From grainne but yet she was on last night saying she would share her side of the story and chatting shit shannen definitely rubbed all her attention seeking vibes on to grainne
Ah here would she ever fuck off she never seen this Tattle page, that’s an outrageous lie. She may be struggling with a lot of horrible things in her life now but she clearly has been on this page and throwing multiple references of herself into the conversation. When we were sticking up for her she was screenshotting them posts and putting them into her Instagram stories so she is well aware of these forums.