Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname086

I have been watching the tan companys page and there story, s and they are using every other girls pics from the photoshoot but not using Shannen's. Looks like all are messages to the rose&caramel about shannen worked 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Summersunday

Obviously still glued to this thread. Shannen I say this from the bottom of my heart. Those disgusting pictures you have in your sitting room are not art. It’s tack. Just like you. x

• Heart

Summersunday

How stupid is she to pretend someone is running her insta and then replying to a comment as herself. All travel is essential only so I doubt Luke turning up at the ferry terminal and saying he has to bring his 2 dogs to see their “mammy” wearing cheap tat and promoting fake tan would qualify under essential. She’ll be posting pics of her apartment next saying they recreated their Dublin apartment in the U.K. so the doggy’s would feel at home. Full of shit, if you’re gonna lie at least do it properly

• Haha

Mdance

She seems to have corrected the "pacific cream" and addressed the processco suituation with her Mam driving... surprise surprise, flat out on here 👀

Like seriously just go enjoy your day and quality time with your Mam 🙄

Oh btw Hi Shannen👋🏼

Also you know the way she likes to go on and rant every so often about how disrespectful it is if a partner likes another womens photo and how she would go bat shit crazy etc ... She must be exempt from this when her "male followers" comment on pics and she replies back with the usual 😘❤

You're making yourself out to be an absolute hypocrite even though we and she know they are paid followers.

So how does that work bud? Asking for a friend 😘❤

Last edited:

MunHun

VIP Member
I don't believe she's sincere about anything, and the fact that she has continuously broken restrictions by travelling, not isolating and getting her hair and make-up done speaks volumes. The fact that she keeps flaunting it just makes it worse. She doesn't have to post any of it on social media but I believe she gets a kick out of rubbing things in peoples faces, and making out that she's famous. As for the agency, the fake flight invoices and the O'Donnells calling her out is enough. She fabricated an event and took payment knowing it was fake. She won't talk about it because she can't explain it. The screenshot of her sister verbally abusing somone is also concrete evidence that she chooses to ignore. The fake followers, likes etc, asking herself questions in those boxes and calling herself the hardest working person on IG. Even if the agency never existed she is a liar about everything else. She's only upset because she may loose her freebies with brands.
If she does address the infamous Red Cow event she will say it was inexperience and she got out of her depth. She never says I did wrong instead she says I made mistakes who hasn’t, I didn’t know what I was doing I’m young, I have regrets but it was a bad relationship, situation, time in my life e.t.c And then if that doesn’t work she will say she is a life long victim of bullying. Being called out on a lie is not being bullied. Lying repeatedly is a choice you make, it is not a mistake it is a CHOICE.

Are your mates in your social bubble along with your boyfriend, your parents, sister, niece, nana and the professionals you’ll work with today on your shoot? How about the other people out drinking Mulled Wine last night are they in your bubble? Be a shame if a cluster was found due to your irresponsibility.

Kellsb13

Ah yeah sure send out a car scent box to someone who doesn’t have a car 🤣 she can hang it off her Dublin bike. Biggest cringe is that the “gorgeous gift set I just received” was brought in the door by her own fella for his company hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LOL82

Ehm has nobody noticed her video of her poor puppy between her legs sniffing her fanny which she's captioned "he never stops" I'm actually disgusted 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Summersunday

Found it funny that Luke will be spending Christmas Day with his family but she’ll be in the apartment.... the family must have finally stopped allowing him bring trash into the house

• Haha
  • Heart

Paulplaster

I’m just going to make it my business to message every brand or business she collaborates with and inform them of what she’s done, how she’s scamming them with fake followers & the damage she can cause through loss of customers by associating with her name. She’s clearly only upset because business are being informed and not hiring her anymore. We’re succeeding and that’s what’s annoying her most. Don’t be fooled by crocodile tears. Inform every brand!!

Kellsb13

95535D5F-5D71-4300-B203-49DC31BA3912.png
I see Punctuation Pamela is back 🤣🤣 is this not the weirdest thing ever she’s pretending someone is managing her account and it’s her the big loser. It’s psychotic!

• Haha

NoseyScouser94

luke turns my stomach :sick::sick: curly ginger hair with a dopey looking face :sick::sick: he definitely looks like he reeks of cheese and onion and definitely on the bent side cant see any "drug dealer" voluntarily wearing matching jammies with his missus so she can plaster it all over her insta. She is always banging on about luke and their love I personally wouldn't want anyone knowing I was with a bloke that looks like a cabbage patch kid. Poor pet only a face a mother can love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe that’s what her own brand she’s touting will be, one of these products or maybe them all🤔
“Runners by Reilly” for women with gigantic feet
“Gloves by Grath” for women with long, claw, witch like hands
“Mcgrath make up brushes” great for sticking up your hole
“Scamming by shannen” fragrance when you want to smell like shite

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
Her Social Blade is gas. Gained ~500 in the 4 days following her giveaway announcement. Then back to losing followers the last 3 days!
I can't believe that. Girls with 1,000 followers would gain more than that in a week with that giveaway! If that €1,000 voucher is real, she'll have it spent over the Christmas. She'll get so mad at her followers she'll have to drown herself in juicy tracksuits. Yano because she works so hard she deserves it.

• Haha

Nonamesally

She’s been exposed on that tea spill page twice today 🤣🤣she’s hit an all time low .. air fresheners that fight against covid 19.. hahahah! And telling us how important that is etc.. sure she doesn’t give a damn about covid19! She’s broken every rule under the book and openly flaunts it!! As bad as this sounds .. if anyone deserves to catch the virus to kick some sense into them, it’s Shannen ..

• Heart

Onelife45

Iv never followed srmg because I heard years ago about her claiming to be back with an ex who just passed away, all for attention. I thought that was fucked up.. then I also heard about ripping off young girls feeding them lies about a fake agency. Came across this thread and the previous for lockdown entertainment.. and my god.. this girl needs help. How can she think people are so stupid. Clearly believes her own lies.. also how does she have a team but not represented by an agency? I know she pretended to have her own... but surely no one wants to represent her? Who follows her or supports this madness

I'm really starting to think she's had work done, hence the lack of pointless video stories. She would post about the opening of an envelope. She hasn't mentioned the tan since it launched.
Well she definitely didn’t get a bum lift judging by the pictures of her in the pink dress. The squashed nappy arse is still in full show.

In fairness to her though she’s got greato tasteo in musico, I’m a big fano of Andrea BocelliO too🤦🏻‍♂️

The girls from the agency said they were told to do this even if it wasn't gifted. It's dishonest, misleading, and really sad if you ask me 🤷‍♀️ I think doing it makes her feel like she's somebody, which is weird because she knows it's a lie. Her whole page is a desperate attempt to prove to people that she's famous but she's not intelligent enough to cover her tracks and gets found out.
Maybe shannens doing what shannen does best, manipulating the truth when it comes to #gifted items. We all know the scrounger wouldn’t put her hand in her own pocket to pay for something like us normal folk, that’s beneath her. She probably demands luke buys them for her, gives them to her as a gift & boom we’re #gifted!
She’s living her best life with her #gifted Christmas tree, #gifted Halloween spider webs & #gifted fake clothes. Stuff of dreams!

Last edited:
  • Haha