Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saying the car fresheners will actually fight against covid 19 hahahahahaah na I’ve heard it all now......... she actually is as thick as anything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

megadots

to be honest I would avoid using any brand or company that Shannen flogs on her insta and I'm not alone in that. The only exception to that rule I would make is Martina's Kitchen meals because we have a mutual acquaintance and she is a really lovely person working hard to make a little business for herself alongside the bigger meal companies, and she's making food that is geared more towards weight loss than muscle gains and for a very reasonable price. I wish brands actually did their research past looking at someone's blue tick and follower count, christ even a quick glance on her engagement stats would have set alarm bells off. It's like companies are falling over themselves to keep up with modern times but don't know where to start. Scammen deserves nothing until she addresses serious issues around her past behaviour, and more recently, the fact she refuses to self isolate and is out every day walking her dogs etc.

weeklyrib

So she was one of the influencers who had a scent dedicated to her. Who were the others?! The whole thing is comical! Also I assume scents are copyrighted, so the business is likely breaking the law 😂 he’s an absolute Delboy. Actually the pair of them are!

MunHun

VIP Member
Her big news is a calender im calling it now.
Just when we thought 2020 was a bad year
Who the fuck would buy it? Poor Luke will have the buy hundreds then wallpaper the flat with it so he can’t visualise anything else when he’s left at home alone the next time.

• Haha
I've actually had enough of her "I'm being bullied" crap! Shannen your not being fucking bullied. You put yourself onto social media and make your profile public, you post pictures, videos, questionnaires. You are asking the publics opinion everrrrrry day! As soon as someone has anything negative to say you go online crying Caroline fucking flack every time. Constantly blocking anyone who doesn't praise you to bits.... Get fucking real girl!! Not once have you mentioned your theft of those young girls money, not once have you isolated during lockdown. That's what your being called out for girl! As for your looks being bullied.... Get a fucking grip. Crying online for attention because some people think your not all that. You actually want people to bow down to you and shower you with compliments. Ye fucking gob shite. Biggest gawbean going. You don't work hard. You don't fucking work at all!! Ye scab for freebies everrrrrry day. That's not work, that's called embarrassment.

weeklyrib

1. There’s no way they spent €1000 on a BT voucher. The voucher doesn’t exist, or else it will be “won” by a pal.

2. It’s taken her well over a year to get from 100k to 109k, and everyone knows most of them are bought. Does she really expect anyone to believe she’ll get 11k real followers in 3-4 weeks lol. Her social blade is gonna be interesting!

3. Is she seriously gonna share all the story shares of the post?! Like we all know she’s desperate for content but this is a new low. I’m sick of those ugly pugs too, she has literally nothing else going for her. If she was actually a dog lover she would have adopted dogs and not bought a designer dog from a breeder. Pugs are riddled with health issues because of how they’ve been bred the last 100 years and it’s completely inhumane to breed and sell them.

Reactions: 12

MunHun

VIP Member
This is the thing that really annoys me about her she acts as if people are out to get her but she brings it all on herself by persistently lying. Than when people call her out on the lies she starts posting about Caroline Flack and the be kind movement. Shannen you cannot go through this life with your own set of rules that mean your basically exempt from any responsibility or redemption. You have obviously being told your special from the time you were born, quite possibly you were raised by a narcissist who preferred you over your siblings. This has caused you to believe that you are entitled to do what you want, whenever you want. That’s not real life, you cannot lie to everyone, take what you want from people, use and abuse ‘friendships’ formed with people who have something you want for free and act like your the one doing everyone a favour. Your doing nothing for no one your self serving once someone sees through you, you act like they’ve done you wrong. Your in dire need of some professional help.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
I do, and those options don't come up for me! Nothing comes up. I've searched high and low in here for a guide or problem solver and don't see one
Thats strange, maybe it’s something in your phone settings preventing the pop ups? Even if you posted a shitload of proof she would brush it off as usual. But we’d certainly appreciate the tea 😂

That whole clothes haul..... rotten and tacky AF 😒
I can’t get my head around her spending 5 grand on two dogs but dressing herself so cheaply and I’m not just referring to the clothes been bargain basement buys. It’s the cuts, fabrics and style that cheapen most outfits she wears. She could look so much better if she dressed in a more demure classic style instead of constantly putting herself on display. Nothing wrong with flashing a bit of flesh but a hint can be so much more enticing than it all hanging out in your face.

Belle___

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So I commented yesterday asking Shannen why she doesn’t follow Ego Official and she blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Like how does she thinks it’s okay to write #gifted on posts when she clearly wasn’t gifted anything 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Let’s be clear here... the ONLY reason she is crying on her stories is because she is shit scared she’s going to lose money from brands because people are messaging them exposing her for what she is. That’s the only reason she is upset, because of potential loss income. If she was struggling to the point she says she is, she would completely come off social media. No one is forcing her to read tattle. She can simply just not read it

• Heart

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Hey guys exciting news.. 5 mins of fame.. I’m super proud to announce I’m getting guest appearances on “I’m Celeb get me out” 🙌🏻🙌🏻
My ionic message now everyone is obsessed with me now... I just got papped walking down the street.. 🥰 I’ll be all over the papers tomorrow!! 😘thanks doll!

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
She doesn’t sound so prim and proper talking to her niece today, she try’s as usual but the accent falters. Nice of them to bring the kids to TGI’s every year. They’re together a year so yeah years they’ve been bringing the kids to TGI’s for some grub. Them cheesy fries look rotten 🤮 But what do I know I mean I’m no Victoria’s Secret model 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.
I can't believe her tonight with that post. Talk about not remembering her lies that she has told. How was she missing the dogs if Luke drove over with them. Hmmmmm.
And her friends are running her page while she's so busy. And did these friends receive the Martina's Kitchen? Or did Shannen send her all the videos to upload? And the pictures at the shoots, was shannen sending her friend all the pictures of it. My god. Can't believe it 😂

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
‘Wasn’t going to be ready in time’ I’m sorry Shannen but you said you put MONTHS of effort into the design etc I’m sure they told you a date they would be ready !!
Exactly this, the sofa was a real labour of love according to Shannen, she was designing it weeks. Why then was it needed so suddenly? Talking bollocks as usual. And I’ve long thought what many are voicing here regarding the apartment overhaul, who moves into a rented apartment and spends thousands doing it up to look like a barbies play set 🙈

I hope Luke gets her an Elizabeth Duke engagement ring to match her sofas.

• Haha

weeklyrib

Yesterday I commented on one of her photos saying “why did Shannen’s phone get removed from her while she was away?”

Not even 60 seconds later got this response. Her punctuation. Her combative defensive posting style. It’s fucking hilarious that she pretends she has a “team” posting for her most of the time. As if she does anything with her days 😂😂😂

ETA: of course my comment was immediately removed from the post. I’d love to see the usage time in her phone on Insta. Any negative posts are deleted within minutes. Any positive/neutral/bot posts get a generic “❤“ within seconds to try boost her engagement. I’d say she wakes up sweating through the night to check it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Johnboy50

You can see ‘exemplar’ on Luke’s jacket in the car.. wouldn’t be surprised if they took someone’s car out for a spin he was supposed to be parking

• Haha
Someone posted her stats in here recently from one of those marketing tools...64% fake followers. So in real life she is only on 40k. Probably the least successful Love Island contestant. She can give out all she wants about this page but those stats are from an independant marketing tool so no one here is making it up because they're out to get her. It's there plain as day.
Exactly!

We didn't come up with those figures, its there in black and white.

She’s to be pitied really.
I was looking at her last few posts, they all say liked by thousands, I had to scroll for ages to find an actual genuine like 😐
Now Shannen knows this, she knows she doesn’t get a lot of likes, it just baffles me what goes through her head, does she just think “I’ll just buy some, problem solved”
She doesn’t actually try to fix the issue, she doesn’t try to change up her content to get more likes.
Yes she’s good looking but she needs to realize that on its own isn’t content!! Endless selfies are not content!! Who is going to follow you for that??
She doesn’t bring anything else to the table, it’s probably why she didn’t get air time on love island either.
She goes on about “wurking ” hard but she doesn’t actually work on her page and things she could improve. All she does is get her makeup done and take photos.

Why would anyone follow some unemployed girl who spends most of her days in her tiny flat watching movies, eating junk food and telling lies about what she has done/is going to do 🥴
It’s not a lifestyle anyone would aspire to or one they would be jealous off. Deluded.

• Heart

storminagcup

Chatty Member
That Princess Diana bubblegum canvas in an abomination. Absolutely disgraceful. If she's such an inspiration to you Shan you wouldn't disgrace her memory by sticking bubblegum over her beautiful picture. Sicko

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Seriously if she came on and addressed the lies and scandal I reckon so many people would change their opinions and start to support her! I really think she could be likable if she wasn't so snakey and fake in what she says/does. I mean the "I'm a celeb" act was the ultimate cringe 😂 and no matter what she says no one is going to let the agency scandal slide, she needs to address it at some stage! She is a stunning girl and she could make it big. Remember Joanne Larby was literally the most hated & ridiculed person, she learned her lesson and is now so much more likable and supported!
Bad example there with larby 🤣🤣🤣 she’s as bad as ever with the photoshop 🙈

• Haha