Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
What absolute nutcase, don’t worry she jump on flight today or tomorrow and stroll around Manchester again with bloke and his camera! 🤣🤣🤣it’s sad!! Luke and dogs living over there!! Would she just give it over!! Beg to question we’re all the money coming from 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Kdaly111

So in the last thread we established that Shannen asks herself all of the questions she answers in her question boxes on Instagram. We have proof of this with screenshots, that show the person asking the questions always makes the same mistakes when it comes to punctuation and spelling.

Shannen is currently in the UK alluding to the notion that she may be going into I’m a Celeb so cannot run her own social media accounts. Jen her manager has taken over Instagram and funnily enough she types in the exact same style as Shannen and all her fans. Again we have the proof in screenshots all newcomers please search up the previous two threads there’s a great deal of entertainment to be enjoyed.

She is still flat out promoting ready meals whilst posting McDonalds, Hillbillies and various other takeout foods at least once a day if not for every meal.

Not forgetting the main event, Halloween. This happened during the second level 5 lockdown in Ireland but it didn’t stop our girl getting her extensions in and her make up done on the Wednesday so she could stop traffic on the street outside the appartment dressed as the mad hatter in her especially made costume. Then Saturday rolled around and she went to the house with the pink door dressed up as legally blonde to take some snaps. Again let’s establish the fact that we were on lockdown but Shannen was going play dress up no matter what.
😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

MunHun

VIP Member
Did anyone see the post about someone close to her lying and hurting her over the last year, think it was aimed at luke. It's gone now or am I going mad.
I didn’t see this was it on her page or her stories? Probably aimed at a MUA that doesn’t want to be doing freebies over Christmas when they could be earning.

“Be comfortable in your own skin” #faketits#fakenose#faketeeth#fakelips#fakechin #practisewhatyoupreach #michaeljacksoninmadametussaudshashadlesswork

• Haha

Calalilly

For anyone that does like those picket fences around her tree theres's a page on facebook called flower boxes they have them for €40 .

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She's obviously not concerned about bringing COVID home to her family over Christmas if she's back in the make-up chair again this evening. This next week is crucial. If she comes down with COVID or finds out she is a close contact she will be spending Christmas in the apartment alone...which is probably good enough for her at this stage, god forgive me!

Did anyone see the post about someone close to her lying and hurting her over the last year, think it was aimed at luke. It's gone now or am I going mad.

Onelife45

I thought she said she was out of here on a one way ticket and moving to Manchester . Is she gonna send the tree to the UK.
I hope she knows how to water this real tree , wouldn't want her APPartment to go up in flames just like her career .
A natural makeup kind of day.. is she having a laugh😂😂😂😂 need paint stripper to her that slap off

Calalilly

She's painful to watch , talking ever so slow to try pronounce your words better. Nobody cares about your tree Shannen . I can't see middle eastern men sending you messages wondering about your tree

Tealistener

There was a big thing about her saying that tattoo was a month old when Dano was dying in hospital. She did it to prove to everyone they were together again awhile and not just using his tragic event for clout. In the end she used it for a few tabloids as usual. It was fresh and she was lying, clearly with the red around it.
Wonder did she cover it up

MunHun

VIP Member
Didn’t know any of this. She blocked me about a year ago for no reason, never interacted with her at all🤷‍♀️😂
She probably noticed you viewed her stories but didn’t follow her. Seems to do a lot of that probably in the hope people will follow her for a nose.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Has anyone seeing the video of her nearly going through her exes windscreen so irresponsible honestly 🙈 he jams on the breaks n leaves a big crack n of course she finds it hilarious
He was a dick to her, he was all about trying to get famous and he made an absolute mug of her, I almost pitied her then but she’s gotten progressively worse as time has gone on. I really think she’s needs help.

Her page has gone back down to 109k followers now. Either she upset 341k followers with her latest post or she got onto the crowd she bought the followers off to correct the inflated number of people. I reckon the fact she breached the 120k Mark terrified that she’d have to stump up the €1k brown Thomas voucher.
It’s still showing 450k for me.