Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Brainstorming ideas for decorations to go on the tree 🤔🤔🤔 seriously! Its not going in a shop fucking window or anything 🙄

The feather wall is just tacky looking 😳
She’s probably at to telling Santababies that she’ll get them trending and push up their sales with an exclusive shoot 🙈 It’s crazy.

Reactions: 1

Teenytot

VIP Member
I agree too. Im more talking about how she behaved towards the mother of Dano’s kid. It was a toxic relationship for sure but there was no need for shannen to drag his ex in
Yeah agree my only point was he was just as bad dragging dianes name all over his SM, he treated her like crap too. He could’ve kept it quiet instead of doing tit for tat with shannen for views. Neither of them had any respect for the mother of his child. He was no better than shannen.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Hi dying to see your screenshots, do you press attach files and then get this pop up ?

Thats how you upload anything.
I do, and those options don't come up for me! Nothing comes up. I've searched high and low in here for a guide or problem solver and don't see one

DPG

Oh fuck right off, you cannot call something inspired when the item in question is using the designers trademarked logo and designs. Primark sell inspired clothing, Shannen endorses replicas produced using slave labour and often used to launder the proceeds of more serious crimes

weeklyrib

She’s not even bothering to promote her competition. It’s like she’s given up. She has no content whatsoever.

MunHun

VIP Member
That photo is from June 2018 I actually found that in a watsapp group media the other day while looking for something else and came across it. So not sure when it was actually taken that’s the date when it was sent in to group.
I mean as in it wasn’t a month old like she’s saying it was at the time she posted it.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She'd do well to cut back on all the McDonalds and then she wouldn't need those poop massages. I wonder if Luke stopped to get her a Happy Meal on the way home after dinner last night. She must have been starving...I don't think Fade Street Social does chicken nuggets... 🤔

• Haha

MrsHanno

Say grainne is delighted her little strop gained her a few follows....maybe Shannon is sharing her tips 🙄

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
From what I can make out she is saying she doesn’t want to be on her own that night and if he goes over and spends the night with her she’ll never ring him or text him on what’s app again, that she’s devastated and she promises she’ll leave him alone IF he goes over to her that night and she’s in bits she doesn’t even look like herself (cos she’s so upset) Then next day Shannen appears to make a mockery of the previous video 🙈 I’d say she was the type to sit in front of the door blocking the exit and threatening to harm herself if he left.
Yeah the one from the next day I think she says something like she's going to enjoy putting 'single' on her profile and rubbing his face in it? Very unhinged and manipulative behaviour. Luke would want to be very careful. She is probably slowly isolating him from his friends and family so that they can't talk sense into him.

Wubanghoe

Do half the people reading fruitloopds posts not understand she is being sarcastic and pretending she is upset albeit in a way that mocks Shannens stories yesterday?
I don’t think she is 😳 looks like she outed herself on her own insta last night and then deleted it.

apparently shan & her went at it on a live last night. Anybody got screenshots or video recordings? I heard Shan was screaming like a banshee

Attachments

Farmerhello1234

Did I not read a while back on this thread when she first scammed the girls and she sent Luke to threaten them that he’s a drug dealer I defo read it on a post