Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
With all her collabs I’ve rarely seen her with a discount code...... enter cue for exampler discount code in the next hour 😂
Glorified car air freshners 😂 Scarlet for her, and for Luke with the 12 influencers of Christmas. So obvious they didn't ask any of these people to be included and just randomly tagged them. Not surprised the majority of them just ignored it. Who would want to be named after a car air freshner 😂

Reactions: 1

weeklyrib

She blocked an account of mine cos I was viewing her stories but not following her. She’s never off Instagram checking stuff like that!

Poppysisi

She writes like herself about the other girls but when on this conversation about herself she trys to type nothing like herself 🙄

MunHun

VIP Member
Has anyone got a screen recording of what went down last night? Was this in the early hours?

Lollser73

I remember these answers, pretty sure they were from the winter series though when Saf Thompson from East Wall was rumoured to be going on (she even flew out to South Africa). Her tune changed loads from that season and I’d say it’s a lot to do with Luke and his opinions. She’s soooo bitter about anyone doing better than her. I reckon it’s a big part of why she can’t hold onto any friends.

(Surprised Saf doesn’t have a thread on here btw!)
She has a thread.... Saffron Thompson - Saffy T (sorry I dunno how to share it 🙈)

Teenytot

VIP Member
Waragainstinstagrammers you’ll see them on that site

I agree with what your saying in a lot of ways and I have been one of the ones posting about that it’s all here to see. However out of all her actions during that relationship, I don’t think anyone but her can be blamed on them Instagram pages set up on Christmas Day 2016. To me the sole purpose of them photos was to spoil his child’s Mother’s Day. It’s despicable. Maybe she was upset that he was spending his day with them and not her but that doesn’t give her the right to drag someone down with her. That woman he tagged has children, what a fucking disgrace to get a notification Christmas Day for something like that. It’s malicious and cruel, no matter what way you see it.
Iv no idea what happened Xmas day any links? Was it the pictures Shan sent of him & her? I can’t remember there was that much shite from both of them.

Totally agree about his ex she should never have being dragged into anything but he was no angel to her either.

Shan & dano were too alike desperate for attention and fame 🙄

Asdfghjkl!

His stories are gone now but he called her out on everything and then she blocked him , don’t know if I can name him as he’s under 10k followers
no you can't. My comments about him are deleted. He started that Love Ireland thing that's going on

That yellow dress😂 Holy jaysus. No fashion sense what so ever. Canary yellow and the chest part is horrendous!!!! Im dead 🤣

Nonamesally

I just can’t understand why these girls are in fear of her! Like what are they afraid of? Has she underworld gang links or something? 🤣🤣
Well if Luke really is a drug dealer, she could have any of these drug gangs knocking on young girls doors!! Considering Luke has threatened a girl from the agency already, I am sure they are all being threatened behind the scenes, or are afraid of further consequences if they continue!!
shannen isn’t exactly an angel, she’s mentally unstable so I don’t blame them for being afraid!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously how stupid this fake manager is aka Shannen.. normally in the bio they would have the companies name and details.. legal issue if “jen” wrote something that cause harm to shannen or liable they would have to have there details known. Especially out sourcing goods for freebies and events! Plus there would have to contact! Well all know shannen hasn’t clue about contacts! Just shows the level of stupid!! Yah only imagine what she taught she would get away with, SRMG management company never set up just used an name!!!

Bettyhomer84

"People who are secure in themselves don't put others down". The hypocrisy of it all, coming from the most insecure person there is.

People who are secure also don't:

- Constantly have to reassure others that their partner, dogs and family are all "obsessed" with them

- Get overly jealous and bin off someone they're involved with when they like another girls photo

- Manipulate their partner into getting rid of their social media accounts.

- upload photos of their ex boyfriend eating out their lady parts and tag the mother of his child in an attempt to make her jealous.

- Stalk the living daylights out of their ex by standing outside his house all night and slag off the physical appearances of the girls he has moved on with.

And unfortunately all these examples are just the tip of the iceberg.
Oh dear God! Is all of the above true!? Psycho stuff.

MunHun

VIP Member
Not even surprised to hear that. I have a lovely little screenshot of when her slating 'this generation'. For some reason I can't get the hang of this upload business though 😭 She has a superiority complex, which is baffling seeing as she's walking around in designer knock-offs and puppy farm dogs bought by her drug dealer bf.
Hi dying to see your screenshots, do you press attach files and then get this pop up ?

Hi dying to see your screenshots, do you press attach files and then get this pop up ?
Thats how you upload anything.

Attachments

Calalilly

If your man she’s with comes to his senses I wonder will he tell the truth about the lies! That will be interesting
He would probably go into hiding , I mean look at her track record with her ex's . She doesn't like rejection

• Heart