Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Thanks for all kind messages 😘, my anxiety went true the roof, I’ve been crying the last hour.. shannen publicly wanted people to target me.. bullying me.. I highlighted what she put out on social media.. shannen doesn’t know my mental health if I struggle!! She was happy to play the victim and get someone innocent attacked online for her neglect lies and playing the victim card when she not. She a horrible girl!!

She previous done it to another girl on this thread that was only voicing her concerns got people to target her and send her vile messages when they girl never bullied her or talked about her looks just her robbing money.. I’m on the long list of girls she bullied.. all the girls in her fake management company.. she robbed money of CHILDREN that’s the lowest of all.. she is dangerous!!!

Reactions: 1

Summersunday

Those pjs weren’t gifted I’d actually put money on it. What an eejit And as for girls getting in his car I wonder if that’s all they’re doing....

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She’s using the lyrics of Santa Baby to hint that’s what she expects off Luke this Christmas. Can we discuss the dinner? The bacon looks like cheap sliced ham slices 🤢
It totally looks like one of those prepacked meals (that are handy btw!) but when it comes with the tag line 'made by yours truly' we need to remember she is a self confessed 'can't do anything for myself' person so can assume she just peeled of the packaging and heat it up!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Guys, Can we be mindful that this thread is about Shannen so don’t lose focus. I’m sure you can make one on Grainne if it’s not already been done.
Agreed 👏
See she in flying from today promoting counterfeit items again.. she wonders why she gets shit 🤔😳

She ruined her own name!! Her actions her lies!!

Hello shannen I’m still here, yah can’t keep away your obsessed with us all 🤪happy Tuesday doll 😘

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I'm really starting to think she's had work done, hence the lack of pointless video stories. She would post about the opening of an envelope. She hasn't mentioned the tan since it launched.

Tealistener

She's back in Dublin , hasn't isolated . Those sugars are only in Hotels in Ireland

Also , I think that car company should be made aware of the awful gowl she is
They can't even spell her name properly. What a great start to such a big collab 🙄😂

MunHun

VIP Member
A very close friend of mine has a business, quite a successful one. Shannen sent an influx of messages, comments and likes in hopes of bagging a freebie. This wasn’t long after the whole scamming situation... Most influences who he has worked with, who have a high following in will NEVER contact you. They will put you straight onto an agent if you contact them and you will work out a price, etc.
This alone, shows she is not well versed in the industry.

She is a bit mad. She will say she worked so so hard for her page though. It’s not true. She will use #Influencer on every single post. She is another one who hounds brands for collabs. Anyone remember the whole dripping gold drama?
What’s the dripping gold drama?

For example shannen

Your new sofa is poxy looking. I bet you will go online now and look for attention saying ohhhh I'm being picked apart, even the sofa I choose.. Don't fucking post it then..... Its simple. Oh wait... You won't complain or cry if everyone likes your sofa is that the way it works? Crazy fool

It looks like she had to remove the box for her dogs too to fit it all in?? I think to be fair the tree looks fab and such a good idea to do home delivery trees but in her apartment with that back drop it looks stupid 😂 it doesn’t fit her walls and like everyone has said - it must be blocking all the natural light and be so stuffy up there too.. the tree will die so easily in a stuffy apartment and stink out the place....