Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its awful looking..... the absolute hack!!!!! And a fuckin 9ft tree in an apartment, ridiculous... does she have that tacky Halloween costume hat on the top 🙈 or am I seeing things
The state! If she had a vision it’s gone terribly wrong...the tree didn’t seem to fit either 😬

Reactions: 1
How do you know Luke drove over to the UK, I dont remember seeing this on Shannens stories?
It was straight from the horses mouth, no pun related to shannens horse teeth intended. Page 51 of the last thread a screenshot from the nuts page sending a message to somebody saying he had driven over

Wubanghoe

There's some really good advice here if she would only pay attention to it. She didn't set up the agency for it to be a failure, but she was dishonest in how she conducted her business. Ultimately these girls were left out of pocket financially and probably feeling very foolish and embarrssed. They had hopes and dreams just like Shannen and she took advantage of them. Someone posted here that a girl as young as 14/15 was stood up multiple times by Shannen over wanting to join the agency. That is horrendous behaviour. I think the agency scandal was the straw that broke the camels back. The O'Donnell sisters publically called her out over an event that she charged for that they had no involvement with. They were the ones warning people it was a scam, the screenshots are there. They called it a scam. There's a long list of people she has screwed over and upset all in the name of getting to where she thinks she dererves to be, or climbing the social ladder as someone mentioned earlier. Whether it's expecting friends to offer their services for free (someone posted recently that they were blocked after refusing) or just plain shitty behaviour such as leaving a friend go off in an ambulance on their own because she thinks she'll be 'papped' outside and it wouldn't look good. A lot of people have spoken out about how much she uses people to get ahead. In the end it's all coming back to bite her. She doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself and this 'hate' as she calls it is just people calling a spade a spade. The lies over I'm a Celeb and people running her account are just outrageous, normal sound minded people do not behave this way. The best thing she can do for herself is hold her hands up, admit what she did and then take a break to work on herself. Gets some real friends as someone mentioned and treat them well.
This is brilliant advice. I’d love to see Shannen turn herself around but her desire to be a celebrity is too strong. She’s gonna keep faking it until she makes it or crashes completely.

I’m rather confused of whether you are being sarcastic or not? This is an anonymous forum and I presume your username isn’t your legal name....... 😏
Starting to think she might actually be a fruitloop or have I missed something completely? She sounds a bit like shannen with the legal team BS 🤣

Onelife45

If your man she’s with comes to his senses I wonder will he tell the truth about the lies! That will be interesting

• Heart
Oh God! That grammar, the lack of punctuation.
You should definitely read through the other threads. GlambyJordan commented on his stories before that he had a read here and we wern't far off.

So today was the day of the big launch. Just had a gander on the tans insta page and our girl hasn't featured anywhere in the big reveal. All the other models have been shared across stories and posts, but not our beauty queen 😭
Just noticed that, she’s nowhere to be seen 😬

Jellybb

VIP Member
anyone else absolutely cringing inside at her pic of her and Luke in the matching pjs 😂😂😂
They both look great ***disclaimer, putting down she looks great in every post so she can’t say we are insulting her looks 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

MunHun

VIP Member
I don’t know how any of them go into a restaurant, order all around them and leave without paying.. it’s actually the lowest of the low
She actually thinks the restaurant is doing well to have her ‘work’ with them 🤣

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Did I not read a while back on this thread when she first scammed the girls and she sent Luke to threaten them that he’s a drug dealer I defo read it on a post
It's been mentioned a few times. Apparently he does booze deliveries for house parties and sells coke off the back of this. Someone here mentioned that have seen him selling first hand.

MunHun

VIP Member
Surely they are still liable to pay for the the custom made sofa given they were very specific in the design? Makes no sense at all! Let’s pay for that sofa but then drop the guts of another 2 grand on more sofas cos I want them here in time to match me Christmas tree 🤨