Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHanno

Is grainne not an ambassador for bbold after saying the sosue tan was “gorg” best tan ever and she said the same about biabelle as well

Reactions: 2
I wonder will all this now cause a delay in Shannon announcing all her “exciting news” next week 😂 (side note: why is everything “next week” and never now.. is it so people forget about it by the time next week comes around?)

Reactions: 1

Seggo

All her comments on pics are from profiles that don’t even follow her!!!!! Surely insta has a way to block and delete all the fake pages or pages that are using bought likes and stuff.. that shouldn’t even be a thing being allowed to buy that stuff!! Surely insta can block their systems to allow that!!!
A lot of her likes are bought too 😂😂

I can’t find this web?
Me too. If it’s an Instagram page it might be shadow banned? I’m not sure.

killerrrqueen

Funny she's only focusing on the dogs now... Why not mention all the weird shit you've been going Shannen? Embarrassment

Someone a few pages back said think she has a pretty face. I personally think she’s an absolute munter. I’ve seen better heads on mickeys. Look at the state of her. Cheek of her saying people commenting are not Victoria secret models. This one looks like she should be working for clearasil
26ABFCE4-743A-4C81-B4F8-18C5FCEA98FE.png

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Lads, she's still on 109k followers and the competition is going on weeks now 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Yet last year when she was trying to get up to 100k followers (with no incentive involved) it was like the followers were going up by thousands each day 🤣

Say she's raging she can't buy fake followers now knowing her social blade is being watched.
Do you remember the build up to it, your man JT Styles was telling her she would make it and all and then she had the photo shoot with the balloons. So embarrassing 😳

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
It’s go to show she a narrow minded sad individual.. was she never thought it doesn’t matter what’s on the outside doesn’t matter cause it’s the inside that counts..

But one thing for sure she obsessed with us 💁🏼‍♀️
yess.. don’t troll be a doll shannen!!!!

Not surprised with her.. her whole if is a lie!!
Highly doubt she was dental nurse 🤣🤣🤣she can’t wash her own clothes, cook etc..
she was hardly going to spend hours studying, doing assignments, and especially exams!
I say she was more receptionist answering phones then cleaning someone mouth out 🤣🤣
Cause her mouth could do with a good wash!! Language out of her mouth at times is disgusting!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Especially when she commented under a comment saying she was going to what’s app the girl 🙈 to be a good liar you have to have a good memory!! Then the next story was she be back online Thursday 🙈 it’s so cringe
You are right... she’s a pathetic piece of shit

Johnboy50

Did anyone notice when she was showing off the little house things she had.. artificial grass (not fake) hahaha