Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
She wants all the grown women in here to be ‘manly’ enough to talk about her on their own accounts. These are our own accounts Shannen we don’t have fake accounts, the accounts we have are the nature of the site but I’m sure that might confuse you given your volume of fake accounts on social media. Also you say don’t let someone who doesn’t even know your name be someone you think about in the New Year, I thought you know who loads of us are and are just waiting on the all important IP addresses to be traced. So grown women remember we must be manly enough to stop telling the truth about Shannen and if your not a grown woman give her a shout and a few hundred quid and she’ll sign you to to the management company.

Reactions: 2

Teenytot

VIP Member
There’s a handful of fake pages set up under Dano’s name on Instagram there very easy to find, they have no profile picture and random numbers after his name. There’s intimate photos posted on them and him and Diane are tagged in them. Then a horrible little rant wrote about Christmas presents.
Didn’t know any of this. She blocked me about a year ago for no reason, never interacted with her at all🤷‍♀️😂

MunHun

VIP Member
Never noticed her tag her friend Jen in anything before. You think we would have seen this friend before if she helped run the Instagram account in 2017 as well. A nice appreciation post or something??? 🤔

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
That did the rounds a few years ago after the ex on the beach. There was also recordings of her ringing him from nights out/concerts telling him to delete posts about her and she’d delete posts about him e.t.c From what I remember one recording was from after he went to see a film with a girl and she was saying you don’t even like her, convinced it was her he wanted.

Once he was heading away on holidays and he put up his call log from the airport, she rang him a crazy amount of times off private number that morning and he had an early flight 🙈
Sounds like he was forever trying to shake her off and she just wasn't getting the message. How humiliating to be harassing a guy who's clearly not interested in you 🤦‍♀️

Just catching up on her stories from yesterday “ my mum taking care of her mum ,my nana” who knew that’s how it worked🤯🤯🤯 i thought the mother of your mother was your aunt🤥🤔

My Instagram wasn’t working all day yesterday I missed out on “Jenny/Lisas” insta stories......But the snap this morning saying “hotel life isn’t bad” and “exciting 5 days” yehhhhhh sure 😂😂

and now back promoting that car page like does she seriously just promote anything and everything? Some influencers only promote fashion and beauty yet she does cars to plastic food to tan to fake clothes 😂 all the pages too barely have 1k followers like why would someone with 109k only work with tiny brands like that hmmm

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Where would we be without Shannen to guide us. Restaurants in Dublin...TGI's and Thunderroad 😂 Maybe if you're organising a child's birthday party! I would use the term 'restaurant' lightly, haven't been to TGI's in years but last time I was there my food arrived on a plastic plate. She would want to be transparent about the fact that her bf works for that car place, hence why she is pushing it.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
She Defo not well.. but one thing for sure is Shannen Reilly Mcgrath is a Bully!!

She bullied girls to shout their mouth for her wrong doing..
she bullied girls to get others girls to join putting pressure on them
She humiliated them telling them to do photo shoot in bathrooms, plex and other places.. for her twisted minds games.. embarrassing the girls to get photos send them to her..
got girls to tag brands that they didn’t work for to make out to others shannen was getting all this work for them..
messed with people heads, don’t give a refund from fake company!!!! Broke the law..
Got her family and boyfriend to harass young girls when she was exposed for being fake, lying and scamming/ robbing money!!
she blackmailed her ex friends!! Hence why no one respectable in Ireland wants to associated with her!!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Calalilly

Well we know Shannen will never be an interior designer. What in gods name is that feather wall like , imagine the dust it will collect . I've seen girls use them for opening up a Salon and then it's gone from the salon when it opens because it's usually just for photos but to style it with a 9ft tree that towers over it and you can barely see it is just ridiculous .
Shannen sometimes less is more

Shannen for fuck sakes are you for real? The reason this thread is here is because if things YOU have done no one else but YOU.

Thank you for that shannen, on that note I’m taking legal action against you! You threatened me, slander, lying about me.. I’ve all my facts and proof!

Yet again bullying me.. I feel sorry for you.. I’ve also kindly offered nice advice to you.. I have serval times told people don’t pass comments on your looks!! Your lying again... I’ve all the proof!!!

You should be ashamed cause I’m gonna make sure your held accountable for your actions!!

Also I did mail you and you blocked me 🤔

Take legal action tf!! Bring the bitch down