Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Please don’t share them photos again.. poor Diana and his family.. it’s embarrassing and scum to do such a thing.. even more it shows how dangerous shannen really is!!!!

Reactions: 2

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Oh this is the best laugh catching up on messages!! 🤣🤣🤣Seriously her family are just as bad! Lying for the stupid cow!! We all know she will fly back over to Manchester this weekend to take loads of photos and fly home!! How fucking sad!! Right shannen I’ll call you out on your bullshite, get how ever taking over your account to go live!!! 🤣🤣🤣 we all know that won’t happen!!
Ohh her poor dogs getting neglected and locked in box all day!! Tut tut that’s terrible!!

weeklyrib

All her comments on pics are from profiles that don’t even follow her!!!!! Surely insta has a way to block and delete all the fake pages or pages that are using bought likes and stuff.. that shouldn’t even be a thing being allowed to buy that stuff!! Surely insta can block their systems to allow that!!!

You can report the bots and Insta will eventually get around to removing them. I every so often go onto her page when I’m bored and report some 😂 you’re pissing into the wind though cos she just buys more!

Visiting her nanny who’s SICK? But is only back from uk and hasn’t done the mandatory 2 weeks quarantine !!! I don’t care if she wears a mask she should NOT be leaving her apartment !!!!!!! Selfish selfish bitch who only thinks of herself
Oh my god, that is absolutely disgraceful 😱

MunHun

VIP Member
She tagged "Pinocchio Restaurant" in Ranelagh a few days ago, I remember thinking it was strange! Could it be that restaurant?!
I would say she did that purely because Luke’s mother and sister were visible in the photo so she could prove to us that the family love her as she’s come on here claiming. I would say that’s also why she had to post about Luke’s mothers’s gift. She didn’t feel the need to tell us what her own mother bought her just Luke’s mam. It’s all to prove a point in her head.

Paulplaster

That must been one cheap boob job for them to be inserted so low down her body. They’re basically coming out of her belly. Like 2 udders on her. Horrific looking

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Girls I noticed with the other poster that she is on Saffy T’s thread defending her little sister and fat shaming Saffy T. Who do we know who has form for that? Also check the punctuation in these posts and notice the grammar she uses. Where have we seen the phrase ‘Tacky Tinas’ before and who always talks about how she can’t wait to ‘style’ her outfits. This poster has no problem talking about another influencer but is asking for proof in this thread. Hmmmm
I thought the same thing when I saw it!

Jellybb

VIP Member
The Princess Diana canvas... there's no words 😳 Such bad taste, and wouldn't expect any less from her, the absolute dirt bird. Can you imagine your partner giving you that for Christmas... Her 'favourite lady of history and of all time'...whenever she tries to talk about something it reads like a child wrote it.

I didn't realise John Frieda was still a thing, haven't used that since I was 16! She really is scraping the barrel in terms of what she's sent by companies.
Oh Jesus I woke up still laughing about the canvas 🤣🤣 she’s a very very tacky woman.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Notice she said they are the restaurants that always look after her. So basically the burger joints of the city centre throw her a few freebies to get her harassing ass of their backs. Then the shoutout for small companies was purely so she could give Luke’s company a shout out. Save the best for last hey Shan make it look like you tacked that on at the end only after giving all them other companies a mention. Every day is just an opportunity to garner something for herself and she calls this working.
Shannen loves anything once it's free. Completely, she has no shame. She's a knacker.

DPG

Collab with sofasogood in Navan now. Such a shame as I enquired with them not so long ago for a number of sofas and they are a lovely company and do very good work. Didn’t end up going with them as they wait was too long. They didnt do much influencer work in comparison to the other Navan sofa place that has shocking reviews and that was one of the reasons I enquired. Their prices are also on the higher end of the scale and similar to that of Neptune so Shannen must be getting a hefty discount. They obviously haven’t seen this thread if they are hoping the will gain any business from her followers