Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does that tattoo look freshly done in that photo, you can see the redness.
It does. The fact that she states when she supposedly got it done tells me that she's probably lying. It seems like an unnecessary piece of information to throw in. When people do that it usually means they're lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

MunHun

VIP Member
That coat in her latest post 🤮 Imagine walking around BT's dressed in Sunday market clothes. It looks like a pencil case stapled onto her back.

Jesus, I'd say Jodie was dying inside. This knacker showing up and her drug dealer bf wheeling and dealing outside. Riff raff the pair of them.
You’d wonder what the lesson for the agency was that evening, if your not invited to an event you just gatecrash instead and stalk all the known peeps for photo ops which you then repost with an intimate caption suggesting a close friendship exists. Use these photos to swindle free shit off every business you can.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Alright ladies and gents.. I have A few screenshots which will give you all a laugh this evening! I have literally just proved she is lying about her manager “Jen”... Jen does not exist, as confirmed by the real Jenny Russell..🤣🤣🤣🤣
caught out shannen darling!!
I messaged Jenny myself and pretended I had a business inquiry (cause we all know shannen would accept any offer, beggy Mitchell!!)🤣🤣and Jenny herself said she is not Shannens agent anymore, nor is she looking after Shannens page, NOR does she even KNOW of “Jen” Shannens so called “manager”... now .. isn’t that strange?? Youd expect Shannens “agent” to atleast know of any other people within their “team” wouldn’t you?👀

not to mention, ( screenshot attached ) does she think we can’t find Jenny Russel ? Jenny literally put on her story she’s been soo insanely busy lately with her salon, so how does shannen expect Jenny to have the time to fucking “take over” a nobody’s insta account, who none of her followers actually care about her 🤣🤣

secondly, I also messaged that shite tan company, and they said they did not hire shannen, nor do they even know who she is..🤣🤣🤣now THAT’s embarrassing shannen darling!! Imagine hyping your page up sooo much and even having to get your fake “manager” to take over your insta .. but yet the company your shooting for don’t even know you exist ?? HAHAHAH Aw darling, I know your reading this .. you need major help shannen .. we are not all jealous of you, you are mentally ill and hallucinating that your famous 😘😘
Stop, just stop! 😂😂😂😂 The tan company doesn't know who she is, after all the secrecy and dramatics about it. And then her old manager confirming she has nothing to do with her anymore. She needs professional help.

MunHun

VIP Member
We're still waiting on the big announcement after her last non-essential trip. I see she's taken the Manchester pin off her bio, that was short lived.
She is mental thinking that people will fall for her lies. Does she think the national newspapers are going ignore the pandemic cos Shannen from Rossfield announced on her Instagram page that she’s moving to Manchester to become a TV Presenter? It’s like this type of thing worked once for her so she keeps repeating the pattern, the definition of insanity. Note the heavy promotion of unique spa on today’s stories, she’s so excited for Luke’s birthday on Wednesday which is also Christmas Eve according to Shannen 🙈

Noname086

Can we not start online petition to get her Instagram page permanently removed.. she bought fake followers likes, breached community guidelines!! Lied repeatedly.. set up fake business.. robbing off people and minors.. takes free stuff doesn’t promote it well.. misleads.. not good role model breaking covid hse rules..
Best idea I have heard in years

Jellybb

VIP Member
This is brilliant advice. I’d love to see Shannen turn herself around but her desire to be a celebrity is too strong. She’s gonna keep faking it until she makes it or crashes completely.

Starting to think she might actually be a fruitloop or have I missed something completely? She sounds a bit like shannen with the legal team BS 🤣
That’s why I’m wondering is she taking the piss with the whole legal team bullshit on the anonymous forum.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she keeps posting that picture of herself in the pink. I think she looks awful in it. Her face is real harsh looking & she looks like she is early-mid 40’s. Nothing wrong with looking that age, but not a great look if your trying to break into modelling in your late 20’s. I don’t know whether it’s the make up or the work she’s had done but it’s a real leather haggard look👵🏻👵🏻
I think it's all the work she's had. I mentioned before that she looks older than me and I'm in my early 30's. I have nothing against cosmetic procedures and will probably look into it myself as I get a little bit older, but in any case I think less is always more. People in their 20's don't need to be doing that to their face. It ages people when done too young and too often.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She blocked an account of mine cos I was viewing her stories but not following her. She’s never off Instagram checking stuff like that!
It's actually bizzare that she would even spot something like that. She clearly has nothing else to do with her time.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Her mam does her washing? FFS this girl has no basic life skills. Does she do Luke's as well?
What??? Stop, why would she admit that? How utterly embarrassing for her. Is she intellectually challenged? Can she not use a washing machine or go to a launderette?

Bettyhomer84

She tagged "Pinocchio Restaurant" in Ranelagh a few days ago, I remember thinking it was strange! Could it be that restaurant?!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Omg I’m horrified by that video.. so she been manic for years.. that’s not acceptable or normal behaviour!! She cry’s and fakes stuff to get her own way! What a spoiled brat! Then go all dramatic to get her own way! It’s beyond me why any brand would want to associated with her or representing their brand.. takes why she mainly promotes counterfeit goods.. she needs to take break from social media ask herself the questions who am I really! She needs to be held accountable for her actions cause she never learns!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Still no giveaway 🙈she kept it all again!!! Jaysus is it just me or is she going to do a calendar for 2021 🤣🤣if 2020 wasn’t bad.. the next 12 months with her face on it.... I guess 2021 be a write off aswell!?

• Haha

killerrrqueen

Still no giveaway 🙈she kept it all again!!! Jaysus is it just me or is she going to do a calendar for 2021 🤣🤣if 2020 wasn’t bad.. the next 12 months with her face on it.... I guess 2021 be a write off aswell!?
She's having a sick day cos she hurt her finger hahaha

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Grainne was on her story’s saying that they were so unprofessional, they had planned a collab and she did not get sent out the products. She will never use or support them again etc.
next day - she received the products..posting them on her story and her grid saying how great they were etc..
a lot of people questioned her about it, she was like yeah well it’s sorted now so just leave it alone.
What the fuck? 😂 That’s very immature just own up that you jumped the gun and overreacted something we can all do and probably have done on occasion. It would make her so much more relatable.