Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Is that bottle of water and juice really part of the prize?? 😂

Unless the winner was being announced a few hours after the photo the donuts would be gone stale. What adult wants gummy sweets and a teddy bear?? Did she just clear out her presses when putting this together?
The boxes of sweets ou’ve musgraves 🤣

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 shannen lauaghed at you absolute embarrassment. How can you explain a 400% increase in your followers in few hours. You fuckimy clown. Your getting laughed at & have just proved you buy your followers. Trying to rip off businesses you absolute piece of scum. Wonder when she’ll pay out on the giveaway she was offering because she reached her 120k following

• Haha

Summersunday

In her topless pic it just looks like she hasn’t washed her hair for about a month 😂 probably the case seeing as she doesn’t shower

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I've seen him dealing, so obvious, girls leaving a party to get in his car and he drives them a few seconds down the road and they get out and walk back into the party 😂
Surprised Shannen doesn't be lurking in the backseat if that's the case!

annnnnd shes still reading here 😂😂😂😂 she openly said she wanted to kill herself because of comments on here but yet she still goes on to google to type this website in and search her own name and read the comments AND THAN addresses them on her stories. obsessive much hun. Loves milking the fact shes got a thread on here and gets to claim trolls and bullying. its hardly bullying when everything is FACT. I can put money on it that shes made accounts on here to say stuff about her appearance so she can play the victim
100% she has made accounts to slate her appearance. Next time one crops up just ignore it.

MunHun

VIP Member
I wonder are Elvis & Freddie little coke fiends too from licking the residue off her lips and nostrils. 🤔

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
She was gifted by her boyfriends company I give up 😩😩 and that poxy accent she’s putting on would she ever give it over

If Luke does own the scent company, would he own this too? Seems to be connected. If it is not him, must be a friend of his. I assume this is how she's going to do cannonball next year, as she claims! Whether that will come to fruitation at all, like everything in her life 😂 also must be why they were driving that convertible that day. He was probably only parking someone else's car and took it out for a spin 😂😂

Ammon

Over 10,000 views on her video of the Xmas tree and only 28 comments and half of them is her replying to people 😅how tf do “brands” she works with not cop on to this shit

Calalilly

I thought she said she was out of here on a one way ticket and moving to Manchester . Is she gonna send the tree to the UK.
I hope she knows how to water this real tree , wouldn't want her APPartment to go up in flames just like her career .

Attachments

• Haha

DPG

I was shocked when I saw her claim she was collaborating with the sofa company. I bet she meant to contact Navan Sofa Factory as they do all the collabs with the floggers.

Bobby240000

Her team are dealing with it and her and the guards had a good chat about it and they found it ‘laughable’. So she got away with fraud and then when it was discovered that an event she had charged for was a figment of her imagination she claimed her account had been hacked into for a month. Yet despite this she was able reimburse a lot of the young people the money they had handed over to meet the O’ Donnell sisters and take a trip to England. The O’Donnell sisters had never heard of Shannen, the red cow confirmed that no event had been booked there and flight itinerary that was produced by Shannen was forged. Some work for one hacker. When the girls went public, Shannen claimed that they were bullying her and ruining her mental health. She then got into such a bad place from her lies catching up with her that she hid behind closed doors to let the dust settle and Luke made it better by buying her expensive gifts from Brown Thomas, letting her move into his downstairs apartment/bedroom in his parents house, moving out into a flat, paying for the whole thing to be renovated even though it’s rented, buying her another designer dog and reassuring her constantly that he would never leave her. There’s a nutshell for you 👆🏻
She’s very mad

Newroundhere

If ya look on her highlights too at the gossies she kept on tagging Maura obvs Tryna be her bestie.... she doesn’t follow her anymore I say she’s raging that she has done so well for herself

• Haha