Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s been exposed on that tea spill page twice today 🤣🤣she’s hit an all time low .. air fresheners that fight against covid 19.. hahahah! And telling us how important that is etc.. sure she doesn’t give a damn about covid19! She’s broken every rule under the book and openly flaunts it!! As bad as this sounds .. if anyone deserves to catch the virus to kick some sense into them, it’s Shannen ..
Can someone please screenshot the posts about her from that page?

Reactions: 2

Newroundhere

Last month my friend was around we were taking the piss about shannen and the juicy tracksuits and I was saying that I really wanted one.. a pink one (I was joking obvs) 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s my birthday/Xmas in 2 weeks and what did I find in my husbands office when I was snooping? 😑😑😑
He obv was eavesdropping and thought I was serious. The crator 🤦‍♀️
Influenced 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nonamesally

I've seen him dealing, so obvious, girls leaving a party to get in his car and he drives them a few seconds down the road and they get out and walk back into the party 😂
Oh I’ve seen this first hand also.. harcourt street and George’s street is where his car just so happens to lurk around all weekend .. hmmm coincidence? I think NOT🤔🤣
Also, I know people who personally have bought off him.. he doesn’t exactly make it a secret!! I think everyone is aware he’s a dealer! If you need any narcotics, Luke Talbots your man!!🤣🤮

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Last month my friend was around we were taking the piss about shannen and the juicy tracksuits and I was saying that I really wanted one.. a pink one (I was joking obvs) 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s my birthday/Xmas in 2 weeks and what did I find in my husbands office when I was snooping? 😑😑😑
He obv was eavesdropping and thought I was serious. The crator 🤦‍♀️
How unfortunate 😂😭

MunHun

VIP Member
An interesting thing from her stories today is that she said she was accused of calling people fat before. And she goes “there’s no evidence of that”. Which is exactly something I said in here the other day 😂 instead of saying “I would never say something like that” or whatever, that’s how she phrased it. It’s clear how nasty she is, someone here posted screenshots the other day from when they commented under her post asking why she didn’t have her phone in the UK and Shannen’s “team” messaged them straight away on the defence. That’s her all round. Nasty, defensive, on the attack.
Very true and she won’t address any of the things of which evidence has been posted on here.

Summersunday

I just really wish she would come out and address the management situation.. but I i know she wont because of legal situations but i think if she came out and admitted it all went Pete thong and apologised to the girls for how she went about things and try start fresh all this hate one blaming another 2 wrongs dont make a right i know she done wrong but blowing out someone else's candle wont make you shine any brighter She is a beautiful girl and she could have the world at her fingers If she just went the right way about it. I do believe people can change and in know she was a skit in her past relationship/s I once got a message before when she was with dano 🙈 mad thing!! But she probably has settled and is in a better place now but shannen come out and own your shit!!!!!! Stand up and be honest you will gain so much respect and maybe some real followers! Just my 2 cents you reap what you sow if that's the right saying/spelling ! Posting positive quoets doesn't change a thing you must earn respect! That goes for all the girls
As far as I know she hasn’t apologised and is still denying all of it

MunHun

VIP Member
Anyone else see that her sister shared the competition I bet she’ll win and give it to her so we won’t know weather the voucher was real or not
Ordinarily a reputable competition wouldn’t be open to relations as that only promotes a fixed draw. In this case she won’t want to part with her Christmas shopping voucher that Luke had to pay for so one of her biggest cheerleaders/personalities will be the lucky winner. I’d say she was pulling off the whole I’m a Celeb shit show to convince the sofa company of her ‘status’. 🙄😆

MunHun

VIP Member
The Exemplar page still posting away and tagging z listers who arn't even acknowledging the posts 😂 20 likes on Shannen's 'Miss Daisey' post - one was her sister and one was Shannen herself. They're not far off driving around in Luke's van asking people do they want their driveways tarmaced 😂
Tinkers that lot of them 🤣

• Haha

5inarow

What’s “the nightclub scene”?? Also I think some of the girls she ripped off need to grow a pair of balls... we keep getting threatened, like what can she do seriously she’s a nobody from Tallaght!

She is totally delusional and she has done horrible things but calling her a ****** is awful, that word is so dated. It’s giving her the fuel to say she’s being bullied..

According to social blade, which has been updated in the last hour, she has actually LOST followers.
Ok she looks like a man in drag? That better?

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
if you mean me, I’m still lurking 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣just very busy with work don’t be on this as often!
shannen darling your still A tacky nasty HOE🤮🤣
No I’m talking about the accounts that came on and posted photos slagging her looks, or shared very detailed information about her and now they are all quiet. We are speculating that the same person was behind more than one of these accounts.

5inarow

Would it be the Betsy is Swords? I’m not arsed scrolling back that far but I remember she was there all them time!!

MunHun

VIP Member
Go onto it now she still has 109k followers and the prominent like is a Mohammedsoemthingorotherofficial 🙈

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Shannen, Luke or maybe one of her friends. Better heads on a Mickey. Maybe I’m wrong but something about that line makes me think it’s a male wording the posts. I don’t know any female who would say that. The could just be me though.