Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such rotten mean girl energy. I remember seeing her at a local pub dressed to the nines and she looked me up and down. Yeah hun your so much better than everyone else don't forget I seen your fanny flap getting munched on a video you recorded yourself ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Prediction lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ she going to bath, hotel room will be covered in roses petals and ballons, bottle of champagne and write in lipstick on the mirror I love you babe from dolly!!! How original!!!! Plus Iโ€™ve been to bath itโ€™s beautiful scenery in the spring but wouldnโ€™t recommend in feb cause it freezing ๐Ÿฅถ not much to do but go explore Roman baths which Shannen will get photo of a drink sitting on stone in one ๐Ÿ˜‰well ahead of you girl, folks only go there for 1 gram snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's mortifying how hard she is throwing herself at Luke and he treats her like the gangster gee that she is and just throws her a pair of designer shoes every now and again. I'm dying for his 30th to rock around so she can come up with a million reasons as to why she wasn't at his party with all his family and friends. She will spend the next few months trying to convince him that parties are outdated and it she'd prefer to celebrate with him on his own. I'm sure his family will intervene and make sure he gets a big celebration.
---

Seriously she has no dress sense, her outfit last night was embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ !! But it shows how tone deaf she is, posts a picture of Rihanna saying the Queen is back after several stories posted how great Chris brown is?? Thatโ€™s iconic supporting domistic abuse person then next posting their victim, that how I took it looking at it!! Plus sitting in the disability section last night and you went to standing.. yet again you would push anyone out of the way for a photo for the gram?? Proven countless times no rules apply to you and you basically do as you want??

Oh on a side note Shannen your tile from love lane has disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚maybe cause it was artist piece of work with quotes from famous people and not for Luke loves Shannen cause who really cares and it ruined the wall!! Plus you needed permission ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I doubt Shannen gives a tit about domestic abuse as she is guilty of the same thing herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is she still following hotels in Bath the day before Valentines day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just shows she hasn't a washer. Imagine telling your partner to take time off work because you're heading away and the day before you're still scratching about looking for a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cause she does this every trip, follows loads business scrapping for freebies then after her trip she unfollows them all!! Thatโ€™s her method to her madness!! Bath trip she been looking at hotels, afternoon tea,walking tours, spa day, hot air ballons, valentines dinner specials, makeup artist and ballons?? Itโ€™s so easy to see she likes few post on their pages and messages them saying she big top influencer and she will promote them for free in return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚cringe!! You cheap witch just buy it like the rest of us!! Any smart business person would ask for her social media pages and Shannen only has instagram which is red flag ๐Ÿšฉ

• Heart
Cause she does this every trip, follows loads business scrapping for freebies then after her trip she unfollows them all!! Thatโ€™s her method to her madness!! Bath trip she been looking at hotels, afternoon tea,walking tours, spa day, hot air ballons, valentines dinner specials, makeup artist and ballons?? Itโ€™s so easy to see she likes few post on their pages and messages them saying she big top influencer and she will promote them for free in return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚cringe!! You cheap witch just buy it like the rest of us!! Any smart business person would ask for her social media pages and Shannen only has instagram which is red flag ๐Ÿšฉ
This is her modus operandi and because itโ€™s gotten results for her she will continue to do it until it no longer works. Sheโ€™s an embarrassment. Luke is worse for going along with it. Iโ€™d say his family are mortified at their free loading ways and the fact that they think itโ€™s a flex to live life on the proceeds of drug deals, fraud and freebies.

Don't forget the Jane Austin Centre! I actually laughed out loud that she would pretend to know who that was ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure she will tell us all about how Jane Austin is her all time favourite author and that she's been a fan since she was a kid ๐Ÿ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jaysus she just canโ€™t stop!! Hello Shannen ๐Ÿ˜˜ Shannenmcgrath wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œthis was her private page she set up hoping to reveal all off calling you out for your bullshite!! Selling clothes you get gifted for FREE!! I hope companies see this and say duck were that not sending her free clothes and she will sell them on?!? So she makes money of them and the companies are out off pocket sending her free stuff?? She always scamming but this was hilarious!!
FYI to any girl thinking buying stuff off it, the girl doesnโ€™t wash and her hair does be crawling till she get her weekly wash and blow dry!! Imagine her clothes the bang off them!!!
๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉbe warned she a scammer you will hear the famous lines โ€œit got lost in the postโ€ while she pockets your money and she has already stated no refund!! Which is against consumer law!! Donโ€™t fall for it or buy anything off it๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her going around in what looks like pj's. Obviously fresh off her 6am Ryanair flight and too early to check in to the hotel, so glamorous๐Ÿ˜‚ Someone posted here the other day a screenshot of Scammen leaving a 'DM' comment under a hotels post. They musn't have engaged with her because she's unfollowed them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will scream if they're staying in the hotel she only started following yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. That looks awful on her. I really hope that's a temporary tattoo. It makes her look very butch on top and her arm thicker than it probably is. Aside from the tattoo, did she forget to tan below her neck? Her arms a different colour to her face ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ The black cloak dress and pointy shoes combo looks like a Halloween costume. All round a terrible look.

Apart from the fact she is about 17 different shades... why is she posing like shes her cheeks held together holding a log ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The state of her going around in what looks like pj's. Obviously fresh off her 6am Ryanair flight and too early to check in to the hotel, so glamorous๐Ÿ˜‚ Someone posted here the other day a screenshot of Scammen leaving a 'DM' comment under a hotels post. They musn't have engaged with her because she's unfollowed them ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will scream if they're staying in the hotel she only started following yesterday.
Mortified for her. Among the meagre accounts liking that post are Delilicious, Car Games, Exemplar, Shannen Reilly McGraths wardrobe and Shannen Reilly Mc Graths verified account so all 5 accounts that we know she has access too have liked that post.

Shannen you seriously need to have a word with yourself, you fool nobody you sad sad specimen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.