Shannen Reilly McGrath #11 Thinks she’s Pam, Margot, Brigitte Bardot; don’t matter, Luke still unfollows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor shan is bet into the threads, the poor girl never has her phone out of her hand. We are all haters so she airbrushed her arse in her recent pictures for us. Hey shan 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can't get over the photo in the swimsuit. Like, my feelings for Scammen aside, her labia are literally hanging out because she has wedged it up so high in an attempt to give the illusion of a waist. She needs to learn to dress for her figure and stop trying to force styles that are so unflattering on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually can't get over the photo in the swimsuit. Like, my feelings for Scammen aside, her labia are literally hanging out because she has wedged it up so high in an attempt to give the illusion of a waist. She needs to learn to dress for her figure and stop trying to force styles that are so unflattering on her.
She needs to stop trying full stop. She’s worked herself up in a hypo manic state in which she’s making her self look ridiculous 🙈

I think we can all predict the next few days will be a car crash to watch!! Loads of filtered selfies, stupid content, attention seeking and fast food! 🤣🤣🤣 buckle the seats belts cause she in manic mode again!

6 comments on her latest post looks like she creeped her remaining fans off as well as her haters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning Tattlers I think a new Q&A will be happening and all of Shannens personalities will come out to ask her how she deals with hate, remains so strong, keeps a positive mindset and copes with her breathtaking beauty in an ugly world.

It will be ICONIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand this, is she implying that she didn't know the photos of her in the yellow swimsuit were being taken? Were paparazzi hiding behind the artifical plants in the pool area of the hotel when she happened to be posing, or in the locker-room? Did someone hijack her IG and post the photos without her knowledge? It's so obvious she has been reading here but the two things are not the same. If one of my friends posted a photo and her fanny flaps were hanging out I'd say it to her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand this, is she implying that she didn't know the photos of her in the yellow swimsuit were being taken? Were paparazzi hiding behind the artifical plants in the pool area of the hotel when she happened to be posing, or in the locker-room? Did someone hijack her IG and post the photos without her knowledge? It's so obvious she has been reading here but the two things are not the same. If one of my friends posted a photo and her fanny flaps were hanging out I'd say it to her!
Camila Cabelo wrote that originally - think Shanban is trying to imply her life is as hard as a grammy award winning singer.

• Haha

I imagine when Shannen looked in the mirror she saw the Kendal Jenner bikini pic but in reality her nether regions look more like a hotdog bun.
Not the first time she’s gotten the flaps out either need we be reminded of the photo she posted of Dano eating said hotdog bun. She’s a scruff

Oh yes SRMG is verrddyyy selective about the events she goes to.
She only went to the opening of a crumlin cafe evening menu few weeks back because her aunty owns it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I am 💀💀💀💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do ya hear her she’s selective as to what events she goes to please hahahahahaha the thing would go to an opening of a tampon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She went to that event in the UK with Chloe like a year ago? She tends to go to UK events more and she's not lying... so far it's 1 event in England and 0 in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.