Shannen Reilly McGrath #11 Thinks she’s Pam, Margot, Brigitte Bardot; don’t matter, Luke still unfollows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's been caught out doing something shady....the following and unfollowing of Luke's page was off the scale in the week or two leading up to the apparent 'hacking' of her account.
Something sus anyway. Although he's still there as "Love of my life" on her highlights.
Probably not going on ig this week as per the advice of her legal team.

Guess who’s back, back again?

Guess who’s back, like a bad smell?

Guess who’s back, with the left flap guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back.

Nah,Nah,Nah,Nah, Nah,Nah,Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right here we have the Shanban bingo for the questions her and trashling the sister ask her tonight.
the great hacking of 2022, her life online isn't her real life, lukes either the love of her life or its complicated, lovely teeth, she works but does insta for fun, has loads of jobs lined up, is travelling, lovely tits, most positive person on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right here we have the Shanban bingo for the questions her and trashling the sister ask her tonight.
the great hacking of 2022, her life online isn't her real life, lukes either the love of her life or its complicated, lovely teeth, she works but does insta for fun, has loads of jobs lined up, is travelling, lovely tits, most positive person on insta
Ash will definitely tell her she’s beautiful 🤩

Reactions: 4
No mention of her being “hacked” on her stories since she came back, is there?

Reactions: 1
I drove past deli-licious last week and they had an older man dressed as Elvis singing on the footpath outside it 😂😂 All the old dears with their trolleys trying to pass him it was like a skit from Father Ted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I drove past deli-licious last week and they had an older man dressed as Elvis singing on the footpath outside it 😂😂 All the old dears with their trolleys trying to pass him it was like a skit from Father Ted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like a classy establishment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d love if this was Scammen’s dad or uncle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That man is always out singing up and down that road years 😂 he has nothing to do with deli licious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha I saw him there on the Saturday under the marquee thing they have outside 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
A question box and no questions or answers! And where is her fringe gone when she went to Dua Lipa with her greasy hair

All the crappy quotes as well. Have her and the bf broken up?
She has been following and unfollowing his account for the last 3 weeks or so, most recently about 2 days ago. Something is definitely up, but I don't understand why she takes the time to do this, she just looks like an idiot. Clearly has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. She had mentioned she was going to Manchester and an event in the UK which don't seem to have materialised either. She would be better advised to stop trying to use her IG to prove something all the time, because she comes across so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.