Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Shannen's MO has always been to blame everyone else for her problems.

Scenario: Her boyfriend has an IG account/likes other girls photos/has female friends/breathes the same air space as another woman.
Shannen's perception: my boyfriend is a lying, cheating scumang. He can not be trusted to have a life of his own. He must be at my beck and call and spend all his free time with me.
The actual issue: Shannen is incredibly insecure and paranoid. She has dependency issues and an inflated sense of self. She believes every woman is a threat to her. The lack of purpose and friendships in her own life makes her feel lonely and bored. This causes her to place unrealistic expectations on romantic partners to fill that void.
Solution: counciling. Get a job. Stop being a cunt.

Scenario: people don't like Shannen and have taken to an online forum to draw attention to her behaviour.
Shannen's perception: everyone is jealous of me.
The actual issue: Shannen regularly deceives companies into giving her freebies using an IG account she bought the majority of followers for. Her engagement is non-existanet and companies do not benefit in any way from associating themselves with her. She committed fraud when setting up her agency and upset a lot of young girls by lying to them and charging money for events that did not exist. She has harassed, exploited and manipulated ex boyfriends/friends causing them great emotional distress. She lies constantly about jobs, upcoming events, future plans because she has nothing going on in her life.
Solution: she should admit what she did to those girls and apologise, stop contacting businesses looking for handouts. If she likes a service/product then she should pay for it. Stop being a cunt.

Scenario: Shannen has has changed her physical appearance over the years.
Shannen's perception: I am the best looking girl in every room, I am a ten. The most important thing a person can be above all else is physically attractive. Everyone is jealous of how good looking I am and so they bullied me into getting surgery on my boobs and nose, hair extensions, veneers, botox, lip filler, cheek filler, using tanning beds. All the changes I've made were not needed but have been forced upon me by other people. I had no choice.
The actual issue: Shannen is very insecure about the way she looks and as such has invested heavily in altering her physical appearance. She is conceited, is threatened by other women and gets jealous easily. She is driven by her ego and needs constant reassurance from family and friends about how she looks and how they are obsessed with her. Shannen was always a good looking girl but has negatively impacted her looks by unnecessary procedures and in some cases has gone too far with certain treatments/procedures. Shannen is not a supermodel, like most of us.
Solution: councilling. Stop reading online forums. Cut out greasy food and alcohol if you have body hangups.

Scenario: Shannen is completely depentant on others financially. She does not work for a living, has no education and is unskilled. She depends on men to pay her way and companies to offer her freebies. She somehow thinks it's desirable to be completely incompetent when it comes to basic life skills such as cooking, washing and driving.

Shannen's perception: I am the best looking girl in Ireland, men should feel privillaged to have me on their arm. I don't need a job or an education because I am so attractive. I deserve a life of luxury and to be waited on. I am a celebrity and would not be able to enter the workforce because I am too well known. I am spoiled and always get my way so I don't need to do my own washing or learn how to boil an egg.
The actual issue: Shannen is lazy and entitled. She has no work ethic, discipline or motivation. She has no aim or goal in life to be anything other than praised for how she looks. She feels her physical appearance should be enough to get by in life and bring her all the things she certainly does not deserve or work for. She recently had an opportunity to re-skill and start a career for herself but she pulled sickies in order to sneak off on holidays and was let go. She will wake up in 20 years, and be in the same place she is now but will blame everyone else for it. Her looks will have faded and she will have nothing to fall back on.
Solution: Shannen should invest in herself so that she is financially independent and self sufficient. She should accept that she is a regular person who the world owes nothing to. Scabbing from everyone around her is not admirable or sustainable. Grow up.

I could go on...

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Questions:

Why are you getting your boobs redone?

What size implant are you getting?

What’s making you go bigger?

Will it be sore?

How long will it take you to recover?

What made you choose the new clinic?

Answers.

I absolutely love the clinic, surgeon and every single thing about my free first boob job and I will collaborate with N1 forever and a day but there are somethings I’m unhappy with like the width between my tits. You can fit a minibus through the gap.

So I’m not getting this done to go bigger but I am increasing the volume, just to the next size up cos I feel it will get me more attention when I’m walking around braless on a cold day.

I’m going bigger cos I always dream big hehe.

So I won’t lie it is sore and I won’t be able do my favourite TRex pose for a while as it will hurt but a few painkillers and me Ma waiting on me hand and foot will soon have me back on my feet.

It won’t take long to recover I’ll be dying to show them off.

So I choose this new clinic as the old one wouldn’t give me a second freebie and I decided with it being love island season it’s was a great time to monopolise on that one second I was shown on screen and get me some new titties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Calicali

Chatty Member
I'm still waiting on the winner to be announced from the Christmas competition from 2019
Bottle of moet and everything it just disappeared a bit like her tv career in Manchester 😅😅

When I look at Shannen I get the smell of NoName (a smelly shop that sold the tackiest clothes) off her

• Haha
  • Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Shannen why don’t you tell everyone why you gave up the great opportunity you were offered by Smiles dental clinic. I mean there’s people out there who were probably inspired by you to get up off their sponging hole and get a FT job with shifts that could inexplicably stretch from 8-15 hours.

Also can you let us know what happened to your plans of training in the aesthetics industry.

How’s the gym going? And the vegetarian meat free diet? How’s your own place going that you stay in on weekends? How’s Freddie does he miss being bullied by Elvis the little charger who takes after you and Mommy dearest always ready with a snarl?

Lastly how’s the event for pieta house coming on that you were organising as a fundraiser,

P.S: Tell your penpal we say hello 👋🏻

• Haha

Emily89

That's how irrelevant she is for the next 50 years she will have that same picture up of love island saying I can't believe its been 27 years since I was on love island, she needs to keep sharing the picture as thats the only picture there is of her in the villa for her whole 6 seconds 😄 🤣 only irrelevant people need to remind people they where on it.

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I have seen Shannen and I’ve heard Shannen and I can report the only thing that would stun you about her is her knacker accent and her shite dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Poogram

Chatty Member
Nobody gives a fuck how much the shoes were - it’s beyond tacky to price drop. Being able to afford an expensive pair of shoes from brown thomas is not the brag she thinks it is. Invest the money in your mental health or education, it will last you longer then a pair of shoes will.
Don’t think she bought them in Brown Thomas. The date on the receipt seems to read 03/02/22. Maybe she bought them second hand?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Emily89

We all know what she's like. if she really was buying something in brown Thomas she would video the whole thing, her picking a pair of the shelf and pictures of them on her feet. Then she would try on another pair and then she would put up help me decide with a poll. After that there be a video of her leaving the shop with the shoes in a brown Thomas bag. The girl puts up a million pictures on her stories a few weeks back of her having a latte in brown Thomas cafe and tagged the shit out of them.
Give me a break if she thinks she's fooling anyone, when we all know if she had the opportunity to actually buy a pair in brown Thomas she would Instagram every little detail.
Sorry she's a sad cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Plus she went on it to make Dano jealous nothing about exposure. Remember Ash posted the Irish Mirror article about Shan going on Love Island, slagging off Dano saying he’d be watching it from his ma’s box room. 🥴 That didn’t age well now Ash did it?
The irony that Shannen is now sat in her own ma's box room sending herself questions from a burner IG account 😂

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I drove past deli-licious last week and they had an older man dressed as Elvis singing on the footpath outside it 😂😂 All the old dears with their trolleys trying to pass him it was like a skit from Father Ted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wellingtonflop

I think I'm missing something here as well...what exactly are we supposed to be empowering Shannen to do?

Like "yas girl go get that coffee", "woohoo you secure that discounted take away", "slay those free hair extensions"

Honestly even when she was doing the dental nurse thing you couldn't compliment her because she was pulling sickys...and apart from anything else she compliments herself so much when she's doing anything of note that there's not really any room for anyone else haha.

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The minute she reads these comments she will be running into brown Thomas to take some photos of herself wearing her knock offs.
The last time she was there she only made it to the car park they probably refused her entry because she was dressed like a big pooh
She’ll be tagging JT Desperado pretending he sourced them for her and he’ll be licking her hole saying always a pleasure or some other drivel. Pair of clowns. Luke’s Mickey will be getting sucked dry in the hope he’ll cough up for a real pair so she can prove us all wrong. Manic Mode has been activated.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
It's really interesting that after all this time, and all that has been mentioned here, she only fixates on the few comments about her appearance. Getting mad because someone points out you have hip dips is like me getting mad because someone says I have stretch marks on my arse, I cant deny they're there! And it was brought up in the context of how she calls herself a model but has no idea how to pose and edits her photos. Plenty has been mentioned about Luke, often from accounts she creates herself, and some of the accusations have been quite serious, saying he sells drugs, that he was abusive towards her and the dogs. This is supposedly the love of her life and she never says a word about it, never defends him, never stands up for him. Never mentions the fact that she was doing a course and had a job, both of which mysteriously vanished, and never says a thing about the fact that there's a photo doing the rounds of Dano munching on her fanny (again, something she posted), or the messages from her to Dano saying she would pretend he beat her so he'd be sent back to prison. There are things on here so much worse than her hips and yet that's what has her outraged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I think his way of speaking the posh voice and the innocent look compared to her Ex’s he gets away with it. It’s really sad that every man she’s been with has physically abused her. She put up her ex cj hit her, Dano hit her so she must have no self esteem she’s no Angel and a scam artist but no woman deserves to be hit or man by the way neither deserve it. Crazy though I’d love to be a fly on the wall 🤣
Shannen mentally tortured her ex’s. Flat out stalked them when they pleaded with her to just fuck off. She is a deranged, psychotic freak of a woman. I don’t agree with anyone raising a hand to another but please don’t believe she wasn’t violent herself. Shannen is a very dangerous person she would know exactly how to publicly provoke someone to make it seem as if she is the victim.

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I was only thinking that too! Why lie about these things- it only makes you look shady.. just say nothing instead of meaningless boasting about going away or getting stuff done when it’s clearly not happening
The best lie so far has to be Russian Playboy.

It's weird that she keeps referring to being on a date every time she sees Luke. Between Powerscourt Hotel, the cinema and a takeaway last night that's three 'date nights' in one week. It kinda looses all meaning when you use the term so casually. Like, you had a night in with your longterm boyfriend who you used to live with but got booted out and then cheated on. That's all it was, a night in.

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
But he’s her love of almost 3 years. Her love 5 years ago was CJ. Then 4 years ago we had Tony Kane. Then 3 years ago we had Jack Devlin and Ricci G. Then Luke the fat Xbox loving virgin fell in love with his Dolly and rewrote the romantic history books 4eva.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Nobody gives a fuck how much the shoes were - it’s beyond tacky to price drop. Being able to afford an expensive pair of shoes from brown thomas is not the brag she thinks it is. Invest the money in your mental health or education, it will last you longer then a pair of shoes will.

• Haha
Reactions: 15