Shannen Reilly McGrath #11 Thinks she’s Pam, Margot, Brigitte Bardot; don’t matter, Luke still unfollows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea the gossies was the star studded event of her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wore that invite like it was an Oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen Shan has another fake account set up to support Delilicious from 🤣 It follows two accounts Delilicious and Shannen 🙈 Along with car games it likes all of Delicious’s posts.
🤣🤣 God she's a absolute psycho! I say thats what happens since she has no real friends and when luke unfollows her 😁

• Haha
Just seen Shan has another fake account set up to support Delilicious from 🤣 It follows two accounts Delilicious and Shannen 🙈 Along with car games it likes all of Delicious’s posts.
This must be what she means when she said she was the hardest working person on Instagram 🤣🤣 seriously where does she find the time

• Haha
Really I say she's sweating and panicking but lucky her she can still buy all her fake followers back if she doesn't get back into the account. 😂
She commented on Chloe Crowhurst latest post a few hours ago so can’t imagine she was hacked just trying to avoid accountability again.

Reactions: 3
Where did you see that? Was wondering why there are no stories today lol
If you go to her latest picture on her grid, she commented from a personal account saying she's logged out.

She commented on Chloe Crowhurst latest post a few hours ago so can’t imagine she was hacked just trying to avoid accountability again.
That account says shannen mcgrath personal. But I say she will be back on it tomorrow saying she was nearly hacked for attention as her life is boring without the dramatics!

My thoughts exactly! She must have went skits again or caught messaging someone’s fella and trying to get out of it 😆

Where did you see that? Was wondering why there are no stories today lol
I follow a shannenreillymcgrathpersonal account (from when I don’t know 😂). She posted there and shared a post from jmc saying she was hacked. I’m blocked from her personal page so thought I was seeing things 😂

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Shan will say about her account getting ‘hacked’.

‘Luke I swear me and my team of personalities have no idea who got into my account after my ten day bed bound illness that lasted less than 8 days. Some dirty bastard offa that tattle site hacked into my account and posted hideous photos of me trying rub me clit with me swimsuit. I was only doing it cos I was thinking of you Luke and how you look like Prince Harry when I squint through me lazy eye. Anyways the jealousy over me new Marc Jacobs tote bag is at to giving everyone the rage and they’re all mad jel of our on again off again relationship going three years strong if you don’t count the break ups a bit like my 10 day bed bound illness it started before I went out pub crawling for Mother’s Day I don’t know why people can’t understand that and pick apart everything I say. I’m only a human after all. Can’t wait for Marbs, I’m going give up the carbs so I’ll be on point. I really am giving up the carbs I now I’ve cried wolf over these healthy eating plans before but this time I’m going to stick to it.’ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah she must be 100% lying about being logged out /hacked. She was following 1091 people yesterday and that now has dropped to 1089. She always follows people and when they don't follow her back she will unfollow them. If her page was hacked they would be posting weird stuff, and she said on that podcast that she nearly fell for a scam on Instagram and her page was nearly hacked but she was well aware so she's obviously gone into hiding for some reason and pretending her page is hacked!

Reactions: 11
Just to show, she was following 1091 people the other day, that dropped to 1089. I just had another look and it has now jumped to 1092.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: imagine hackers getting into your account and this is the extent of the havoc they cause. What actually happened? She have another fella on the go and got caught or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say she's been caught out doing something shady....the following and unfollowing of Luke's page was off the scale in the week or two leading up to the apparent 'hacking' of her account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.