Shannen Reilly McGrath #11 Thinks she’s Pam, Margot, Brigitte Bardot; don’t matter, Luke still unfollows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either it’s back on or she runs the exemplar insta page 🤣🤣🤣
'Fresh' 🤢 That's made me vomit a little. She only posted about red roses a few days ago. Even if Luke did send them is it not really tragic that she had to publicly drop hints on instagram and shame him into doing it? Surely having to pressure someone into giving you a gift takes the meaning away from it? Definitely don't envy her and her dysfunctional relationship. It would say more if he actually let her move in with him rather than letting her sleepover now and again like his bit on the side.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She said she got the flowers delivered to work? But shared an old pic that looks like it’s the shelbourne hotel?🤣 she’s a car crash! So dysfunctional! Can anyone make a new thread?

• Haha
Surely Luke wouldn’t say Fresh! That’s more like something Stokesy or CJ would have said and do say on all the hot witches posts.

Luke surely would have said ‘Good golly Miss Dolly’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who would have guessed she was in the black forge last night??? Clown. Another photo with the belt. And don't even get me stated on what she was wearing. Car crash

Desperately looking for a post share tagging mc Gregor and the black forge.
What a spa- they wouldn’t retweet her 😂 you’d think she’d of put up more pics with her ‘friend’ than of the black forge. No wonder nobody likes her.

Reactions: 5
So much for her big romantic date with Fantastic Dan, she's even unfollowed and followed him again since yesterday 😂 Absolute car crash. Was she wearing one of her ma's pillowcases last night? Don't even get me started on the rent a friend situation, only started following both of them yesterday evening, was probably sitting beside them an all. Convinced she went out alone and latched onto people at the bar.

• Haha
Who is fantastic Dan? That rent a friend shannan is out with she only started following her the past few days. duck sake she's desperate!

Reactions: 3
Who is fantastic Dan? That rent a friend shannan is out with she only started following her the past few days. duck sake she's desperate!
Imagine being the rent a friend spending then whole night taking pics of scammen. Poor girl prob couldn’t enjoy her night with shannen shoving the phone in her face to take pics of her

Reactions: 2
Oops, meant to say Desperate Dan! He's a cartoon character. If you Google him you will see he has facial structure very similar to our Luke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘So many girls asking about my outfit’ I wouldn’t even mind but there’s not a single comment, not even one, asking where it’s from 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.