Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally I was only thinking she literally is a nobody and has nothing going for her at all, like mentioned above if it wasn't for luke splashing the cash she would have no content. Waiting for her so called bestie chloe to have her baby any day now for shannen to plaster it all over insta for her to come across like she has friends 🙄
She hasn't seen her since this time last year. If my best friend was pregnant I would have been to seen her looong ago. It's not like she hasn't had the time.

Reactions: 1
She never fails! So our girl has been bed bound the last ten days. But tomorrow has a spa day on her day off work. How can you have a day off work if you haven’t been there in the last ten days?

Plus she was out on Mothers Day which wasn’t ten days ago 😂
Of course she goes to see charlatans for a “reading” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She probably didn’t want to work the last two weeks that’s why she probably has felt “run down”

Reactions: 9
She is the biggest bleeping liar going. She rots me with how spineless she is. Claiming to be bedbound for 10 days when she was out in the pub for Mothers day. If someone was really that sick they'd be in the hospital. She is known for doing this. She obviously dropped out of the dental course and got sacked from Smiles because she is a bleeping useless thick as tit scumang. Sorry, I actually can't take her bullshit this morning. As someone who has been battling a chronic illness the last few years and suffers with symptoms every day it is infuriating to see someone throw illness around so flippantly. She deserves every bit of bad luck and karma that comes her way and I would hope that it is banging her door down at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Also, how can she fake sick anymore now that she is working in her family cafe?

They're really trying with that relationship but it seems like it's not going to pull through. A year of on again off again.

Reactions: 2
It is typical form of behaviour out Shannen when she has zero content! Sick card is pulled looking for attention and to distract the fact she has nothing to post but old throw backs! Nowadays influencer with 100k is a nobody! There market range is small especially most people are aware of fake bots accounts! As we discovered before Shannen only has 15k real followers and 80k are fake bots from Indian! Parking her reputation aside who would want to collab with her?? She has no capacity to get sales for brands, no other social media presence! We all know why Shannen targets small businesses and Mua! Cause bigger brands would laugh at her! Her content is boring, beside Shannen asking herself the same questions every time( boob job, teeth, lips, places to eat that her fav, dogs, positive facts about herself) she as boring as ever! Can she give photoshop a break she unrecognisable in ever photo! It’s beyond a joke now! It’s embarrassing the changing face!!! No wonder she has low self esteem she gave it to herself!

Jaysis how many fake questions did shannen send to herself to try give herself some content. Who is their right mind would message anyone half the tit she posts on her stories. Bed bound for 10 days and she's been out on mothers day 😄 🤣 she likes her on stuff she posts on insta that says it all. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise how stupid she looks with videos shared on her page it average under 20k views 😂😂😂

Ps good morning Shannen! You can thank all off us, cause it wasn’t for us you would have no content!

Reactions: 1
Jaysis how many fake questions did shannen send to herself to try give herself some content. Who is their right mind would message anyone half the tit she posts on her stories. Bed bound for 10 days and she's been out on mothers day 😄 🤣 she likes her on stuff she posts on insta that says it all. 🤣
The 'person' saying they're getting a pedicure for the first time and asking what colour they should get.... 🙄 If she's going to ask herself questions at least make then decent. No one would ever ask a stranger what colour they should paint their toes, no one.

she doesn't go too events by choice?? hasn't she been blacklisted from a pr company
Presence PR requested her address so that they could issue legal proceedings. It probably goes without saying that she's been blacklisted, all these places talk to eachother and what she did is quite serious. They reported her to the Gardai.

She can try come off as selective and superiour all she wants, the reason she doesnt go to events is because she doesnt get invited. She's really only lying to herself. This is coming from the same person who tried to do a giveaway with expired vouchers for a fried chicken takeaway. She is literally scrapping the barrel.

By any chance did her 'sickness' coincide with the podcast and the screenshots here of the email the PR agency sent? She's unfollowed Luke again, the only 'sickness' in her life is her toxic relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has being working was in delilicious the other day 🤣🙈
Classic hahaha.

I can't believe I'm saying this because last year I would of said she looks so fake if you asked me, but omg she looks so much nicer in those throwback pictures she posts. Even from a year ago there's such a big difference.

I cant believe she unfollowed luke again and be no longer follows her its quite embarrassing. I bet luke wouldn't give shannen a lift as hes working and she threw a strop cause she had to get the bus and her new fringe be ruined 🤣 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.