Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone send Hughie the photo of her acting the ham sandwich for Dano and the caption underneath it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry If I’m derailing the thread a bit but just seen these. She needs to stop clout chasing🤣 what happened with her and the podcast lasted five minutes like it was disgusting what was said but Jesus it’s not that much of a story, five minutes of fame much. Same about the agency situation stop talking about it and move on like the rest as bad as it was. she just holds on to things for so long for the few followers and High story views as she kept posting screenshots of her view count also🤣
Who is this nobody? She pipes up every 3 months about the same thing 😩 attention seeking much? What’s she doing polls for? Just spill the beans if you want and don’t if you don’t want to 😩 what is she? 7 years old? bleeping absolute fool! Anyway, back to SHANNEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's definitely shannen off fake profiles or else she has asked girls to send these messages to Hughie, sure he wouldn't have a clue who was in the agency or not so don't know why he would take these messages as proof!

• Heart
It's definitely shannen off fake profiles or else she has asked girls to send these messages to Hughie, sure he wouldn't have a clue who was in the agency or not so don't know why he would take these messages as proof!
He did his research sure 😝

• Haha
Im so lost in how the director of the company Shannon was impersonating emailed her threatened legal action and black listed her from any pr events there's proof of it in black and white how she still denies it and people believe her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im so lost in how the director of the company Shannon was impersonating emailed her threatened legal action and black listed her from any pr events there's proof of it in black and white how she still denies it and people believe her
It’s because everyone in school was jealous of her River Island school bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did the podcast edit the name of the video to ( the real shannan mcgrath) or was it always called that?

Reactions: 1
Tale as old as time.. toxic mother tells her bastard child people don't like them because they're "jealous"
NO!!!! People don't like your child cause she's an arsewipe.
And now thanks to that wonderful upbringing we have this gobshite 28 year old who still thinks she's living in a fairytale. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the cafe job going well 🤣🤣🤣didn’t she state to everyone she working Thursday(how sad)! There she is sitting in TGI Fridays with some random girl sipping on cocktails!! One scabbing off tgi fridays again 😂😂😂 two I’m not jealous babe!! You drink up now and enjoy your freedom!! Cause karma catching up on you very quick!! ✌😘

While your in town Shannen rumour has it your tile on love lane disappeared 🙃 oh no!!!!

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with her working in a cafe? Thought she was a dental nurse/model🙄

Reactions: 2
Sorry If I’m derailing the thread a bit but just seen these. She needs to stop clout chasing🤣 what happened with her and the podcast lasted five minutes like it was disgusting what was said but Jesus it’s not that much of a story, five minutes of fame much. Same about the agency situation stop talking about it and move on like the rest as bad as it was. she just holds on to things for so long for the few followers and High story views as she kept posting screenshots of her view count also🤣
Grainne is queen of clout chasing. I feel so sorry for all those girls getting scammed and threatened, but grainne is the only one still talking about it… in fact, because grainne clout chases about this so much she’s the only one I don’t feel bad for out of all the girls that got scammed. I remember seeing something one of the agency girls posted ages ago saying Grainne was the last one into the management too? So why hasn’t she dropped it? I understand she wants an apology but it’s 2 years later ffs, she’s clearly not getting it, move on Grainne.

Reactions: 6
Grainne is queen of clout chasing. I feel so sorry for all those girls getting scammed and threatened, but grainne is the only one still talking about it… in fact, because grainne clout chases about this so much she’s the only one I don’t feel bad for out of all the girls that got scammed. I remember seeing something one of the agency girls posted ages ago saying Grainne was the last one into the management too? So why hasn’t she dropped it? I understand she wants an apology but it’s 2 years later ffs, she’s clearly not getting it, move on Grainne.
She is one annoying prick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is one annoying prick
I wouldn't even give her that satisfaction of going onto her page and listening to her tit it's her texting the tea pages it's her texting odoll sisters texting all the businesses her bringing it up all the time she annoys me more then shan !!!!!!!!! Like we are all here for one reason to call her out on her tit there is no doubt the girl is a car crash she needs to give up social platform ! It's never gonna work ! But grainne that girl is obbbsssessssed !!!!!!! It's creepy move on little girl you have 284959371719494 pages set up real and fake !!!!! Issues get help !

Reactions: 4
So she’s coming back with a bang hey 👋🏻

Wonder will she have a fluctuating accent like she did two years ago.

Now of days the TALLA accent is back notice her speaking on the podcast.

Id say Shannen is the type to fly to the UK for a night and bring home the accent.
God help us, she's back...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just listened to the full first episode can’t actually believe how she glossed over the agency situation! She took too much on and wasn’t able handle all the girls but she treated them great and considered them friends 🤨

She fabricated emails, events, invoices, Ryanair flight tickets with a date that didn’t exist. None of this was addressed.

The podcast lads let her off too lightly they looked subdued like they’d hit the bong before they started filming they reminded me of Podge & Rodge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.