Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do to her face? Omg 😳 Shocking!! It shows how much she Facetunes herself! Why.? Don’t understand it 😬 Free botox gone wrong?
She was a stunning looking girl in 2017 and before until she got loads of work done on her face.. she can deny it all she wants but these pictures tell a different story! Her face looks swollen… Jesus 😳

All that podcast proved was that she face tunes her pictures outrageously so at least one good thing came of it
I’m shocked …
Sure she back modelling this week 🤣🤣🤣ohh god! How does she not get embarrassed saying that! Selfies on your iphone is not modelling, playing dress up is not modelling and using a fella to take unflattering photos is not modelling!

Stick to serving in your family cafe! ✌ More respect for you there!
She won’t be modelling when they see her in real life without her face tuned photos 😬😬
Modelling , working stop Shannen 🙈
You look early 40s who you modelling for ?
Give it a rest!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Botox doesn't do that to your face. It's filler. She has it everywhere. Her lips, her nose, her chin, her cheeks and her jaw. And she can deny it all she wants. 😘

Reactions: 7
What did she do to her face? Omg 😳 Shocking!! It shows how much she Facetunes herself! Why.? Don’t understand it 😬 Free botox gone wrong?
She was a stunning looking girl in 2017 and before until she got loads of work done on her face.. she can deny it all she wants but these pictures tell a different story! Her face looks swollen… Jesus 😳

I’m shocked …

She won’t be modelling when they see her in real life without her face tuned photos 😬😬
Modelling , working stop Shannen 🙈
You look early 40s who you modelling for ?
Give it a rest!
Thats exactly what i thought! Imagine booking her for a shoot and she turns up looking completely different from her Instagram pictures. No wonder she always talks about having photo shoots and then nothing comes of them they must get cancelled when they realise she's a catfish

Of course the minute her looks come into it, Shannen is firing the questions into herself about confident she is and how well she comes across. That podcast was so so boring I clicked off after a few minutes. Of course poor Shannen was the victim of trolling the past two years - nothing to do with the fact that she lied and stole from people and refuses to address it. She’s forever the victim.

• Heart
I love how she tags a lifelong best friend whose account she only started following this morning 😂 Won't bother listening to the podcast, she is dull as dishwater and completely inarticulate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course the minute her looks come into it, Shannen is firing the questions into herself about confident she is and how well she comes across. That podcast was so so boring I clicked off after a few minutes. Of course poor Shannen was the victim of trolling the past two years - nothing to do with the fact that she lied and stole from people and refuses to address it. She’s forever the victim.
Stop I done the same 😴
Confidence isn’t face tuning your pictures ..

Botox doesn't do that to your face. It's filler. She has it everywhere. Her lips, her nose, her chin, her cheeks and her jaw. And she can deny it all she wants. 😘
I would suggest she gets a refund but sure we all know she doesn’t pay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here 👋 I just thought I’d pop on to share the following screenshots in regards to the podcast.

Scammen met her match with these lads! Nothing but a bunch of vicious bullies.
I think calling them bullies is a bit dramatic especially when it seems that girl has slightly more followers than them and posted tit about them first

Reactions: 10
I think calling them bullies is a bit dramatic especially when it seems that girl has slightly more followers than them and posted tit about them first
Also that page was made 27 minutes ago so not really a long time lurker 🙈I don’t agree with that podcast page atall found it disgusting what they said . Not the best look for a podcast that is quite new it’s certainly not a way to put yourself out there. Also wonder if Shannon’s post about clout seekers was about grainne since she posted about them first ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I too would be cringing at the podcast if I had to listen to the excuses made for a scam which I fell victim of? The girl clearly has her reasons for posting. Two grown men mocking her looks in retaliation is just downright nasty in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
Agreed. I don’t follow either but it looks like she put up a video or a TikTok slagging their podcast and they responded to it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Am I mistaken? And I don’t know who grainne is, is she also an influencer?

Agreed. I don’t follow either but it looks like she put up a video or a TikTok slagging their podcast and they responded to it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

She was one of the girls scammed through the fake modelling agency.

Reactions: 6

Yeah that's exactly what happened and no she's not an influencer by the looks of it

Reactions: 1
I bet that new account is Grainne herself looking get some support or Skitzo Shan pretending to be Grainne to get her slagged so she can laugh at her. Either way I think we should ignore.

Reactions: 13
She was one of the girls scammed through the fake modelling agency.
Oh right ya, ok I’d probably be calling the podcast out for not mentioning it at all.

I’m not even listening to the podcast after them telling Shannen the DMs they were getting, lost all respect for Hughie now too. Why was she even on there if they wasn’t going to ask her about these things, she’s hardly interesting without all the shite she gets called out for.

Reactions: 9
I bet that new account is Grainne herself looking get some support or Skitzo Shan pretending to be Grainne to get her slagged so she can laugh at her. Either way I think we should ignore.
With all due respect, you can ignore all you want. I didn’t post here to make friends - just to provide screenshots and show what they’re all really like 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess everyone knows already though!

Reactions: 1
With all due respect, you can ignore all you want. I didn’t post here to make friends - just to provide screenshots and show what they’re all really like 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess everyone knows already though!
Don't know why people are getting on your case? Spill the Tea page posted this story and you're just providing it to tattle. You're just passing on some goss like.

Grainne was scammed by Shannen and is posting on IG that showing she is unimpressed with the pod and the lack of accountability Shannen is taking.

They wrote back to Grainne slagging her face.

• Heart
I hate that teaspill page so much 🤬 also is saying her face looks like a moon emoji an insult and if so I don’t get it 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.