Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because "I looked so cute" bahahahaha. This one is not behind the door 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't picture a day where I'd caption a photograph of myself saying I look cute 🤣
She must get zero compliments off anyone if she has to compliment herself. Power to her and all being her own hype woman but its so cringey!
We all post pictures we think we look good in.. there's no need to announce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't picture a day where I'd caption a photograph of myself saying I look cute 🤣
She must get zero compliments off anyone if she has to compliment herself. Power to her and all being her own hype woman but its so cringey!
We all post pictures we think we look good in.. there's no need to announce it.
There's having confidence, and then there's being an arrogant, vain twit. She has the latter in abundance. It is so unattractive.

Luke will be in for a shock when absolutely no one uses her discount code. Maybe then the penny will drop... She's really overdoing the gushing posts since I called Luke a car valet the other day...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Our girl has a Wiki page. Can't link it here for some reason but it's in the menu on the Wiki section. Have seen others where sections are creates for different topics relating to that person but not sure how to do that either 🤔

Reactions: 1
I just seen luke, he was outside lidl in tallaght beside the maldron Hotel he isn't that bad looking,no shannen doh to early for her to be up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Together 3 years and have never not had a Pancake Tuesday together. Wow 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It always makes me laugh the way Shannen goes on about kind and kindness. She’s literally one of the most awful people who would stab you in the back for €50. You should practice what you preach Shannen.

Reactions: 5
It always makes me laugh the way Shannen goes on about kind and kindness. She’s literally one of the most awful people who would stab you in the back for €50. You should practice what you preach Shannen.
I know I think she's trying to come across as a postive influencer who has a postive outlook on life when it's far from the truth I look at her stories and laugh she is so evil and toothfaced. Her true colors will show again.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice this? On the photo of her at the match, the one with the caption “I felt cute”🙄.. there was a comment from a fake page and the comment had 80+ Likes from a tonne of other fake accounts…? There’s something so strange going on with Shannen’s page 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m pretty sure Instagram can detect when something suspicious is going on.. such as buying likes and comments is happening and they can shut down the account, or am I imagining that?🤔
Sure she barely gets 50-100 likes anymore and she supposedly has “110k” followers.. although we all know that’s a lie hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice this? On the photo of her at the match, the one with the caption “I felt cute”🙄.. there was a comment from a fake page and the comment had 80+ Likes from a tonne of other fake accounts…? There’s something so strange going on with Shannen’s page 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m pretty sure Instagram can detect when something suspicious is going on.. such as buying likes and comments is happening and they can shut down the account, or am I imagining that?🤔
Sure she barely gets 50-100 likes anymore and she supposedly has “110k” followers.. although we all know that’s a lie hahaha
And most of the account names are famous Russian names, or just simple Russian names. All look the same too - first and last name, and some numbers in most cases. Clearly bought likes and accounts.. 😒

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.