Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I wonder will donaters to Shannon's GFM get a share in her new brand, since they funded it after all.
I don't understand as well, she came on the other day saying her team still hasn't signed her off as fit for work but yet she can go on the piss etc, If I was her HR manager I would be requesting that she visit the company doctor.
Didn’t her clinic cancel her last Dublin appointment - I’d say she’s doing perfectly fine and that’s why she’s not being seen right now.
Wasn’t she saying a few weeks back that she works part time, in a pub and hinted at doing a bit in the office she used to be in.
Really seems like she waiting to see how her “brand” does before she makes the choice between going back to work or being her own boss.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t her clinic cancel her last Dublin appointment - I’d say she’s doing perfectly fine and that’s why she’s not being seen right now.
Wasn’t she saying a few weeks back that she works part time, in a pub and hinted at doing a bit in the office she used to be in.
Really seems like she waiting to see how her “brand” does before she makes the choice between going back to work or being her own boss.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she work at Laya Healthcare and they were keeping her job open until she got better, I'm pretty sure she mentioned that before.
I don't think Her brand will never do well because she still hasn't addressed where the GFM money went.

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she work at Laya Healthcare and they were keeping her job open until she got better, I'm pretty sure she mentioned that before.
I don't think Her brand will never do well because she still hasn't addressed where the GFM money went.
Yep, but I’m nearly certain she said she went back for a bit not long ago. Could be wrong tho!
Definitely not gonna do well whatever it is she’s bringing out. You just need to look at all the other influencers businesses and collabs doing extremely bad. Heavily discounted in days and then never spoken about again! Sure shannen doesn’t care cos it wasn’t even her hard earned money she put into it.

Reactions: 6
Yep, but I’m nearly certain she said she went back for a bit not long ago. Could be wrong tho!
Definitely not gonna do well whatever it is she’s bringing out. You just need to look at all the other influencers businesses and collabs doing extremely bad. Heavily discounted in days and then never spoken about again! Sure shannen doesn’t care cos it wasn’t even her hard earned money she put into it.
She has to know at this stage that whatever her ‘brand’ is, she is bound to be asked constantly where the money came to set it up. Even those who still feel sorry for her would surely think it’s gross to use money you promised to give to charity to fund a business.

Yeah you're right, look at Rachel Gorey's line, complete flop. I'm pretty sure loads will question it when it comes out, and she won't be too happy about it. No doubt she will come on and say tattle life have ruined her business etc.

Think I remember her saying a little while back that her sick pay stopped in Jan 20 .
I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.
Oh I'd imagine she's getting all the bits from the state she can.

I know Shannon through my hubby once working with Barry- we aren’t friends (would like my GFM donation back) but I know people closer to them.
Today they told me she is sorting out the legal stuff the name of the person behind teaspill. Now I don’t understand how this works, but remember how Lisa Lust was able to use some law to get the name behind a troll account on Facebook ? The girls said it’s called Norwich something? I’ll read up on it later. But basically (because she has the money thanks to GFM that most trolled people might not) she has the money to lodge it to the high court same as Lisa did- which she is doing this week. She got a statement of this lady I spoke to because this lady works for a brand who stopped a planned SP post at the time based on the heat. There you have a loss of earnings to add to her sad story 😳🙄The lady who told me isn’t one for gossip even though I take everything with a pinch of salt, I’m no fool. She said Shannon was advised the only way to launch a brand and whatever else is coming is to take the ‘troll’ thing as far as possible. Now I’m no solicitor, and Lisa’s lust list still has threads on here but it did cease the FB trolling she got AND I notice teaspill will never name Lisa or show her face so there must be some power in this law? It’s not that coco’s law they all misinterpreted. I suppose my other thing is- nothing was said on tea spill that wasn’t true about GFM? She *was/is* a bully to missy AND we are all asking where the money is, but I think the ‘hurtful to business and personally’ is the angle for this law and from what I am told, based on teaspill having a grid post and allowing people to comment anything freely and send any message and then post them without fact checking. Example if i messaged tea-spill on the night of the Shannon stories and said ‘when she was 16 she stole my car’ - it would have been posted even if false - that’s where Shannon has cause under this thing Lisa lust did.

I suppose I am dubious of what I think of it all. I would hate to think shannen has any right for further chasing of compensation or pushing the troll card. Also I would hate for her to get any glory from the rest of Instagram huns. But at same time Lisa lust was the only hun to go to the high court because she had the money . Some days teaspill says ‘I never post without checking facts’ but that’s simply not true because as I said I could send in anything and it would be shared.

Shannon thinks it’s Liz & an associate , maybe Joy too.

So before anyone jumps down my throat it’s not about the GFM it’s more that she’s saying the additional
Comments that are being freely posted and invited to be posted are chasing financial and personal loss so I guess if you have a solicitor good enough you can argue anything?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know Shannon through my hubby once working with Barry- we aren’t friends (would like my GFM donation back) but I know people closer to them.
Today they told me she is sorting out the legal stuff the name of the person behind teaspill. Now I don’t understand how this works, but remember how Lisa Lust was able to use some law to get the name behind a troll account on Facebook ? The girls said it’s called Norwich something? I’ll read up on it later. But basically (because she has the money thanks to GFM that most trolled people might not) she has the money to lodge it to the high court same as Lisa did- which she is doing this week. She got a statement of this lady I spoke to because this lady works for a brand who stopped a planned SP post at the time based on the heat. There you have a loss of earnings to add to her sad story 😳🙄The lady who told me isn’t one for gossip even though I take everything with a pinch of salt, I’m no fool. She said Shannon was advised the only way to launch a brand and whatever else is coming is to take the ‘troll’ thing as far as possible. Now I’m no solicitor, and Lisa’s lust list still has threads on here but it did cease the FB trolling she got AND I notice teaspill will never name Lisa or show her face so there must be some power in this law? It’s not that coco’s law they all misinterpreted. I suppose my other thing is- nothing was said on tea spill that wasn’t true about GFM? She *was/is* a bully to missy AND we are all asking where the money is, but I think the ‘hurtful to business and personally’ is the angle for this law and from what I am told, based on teaspill having a grid post and allowing people to comment anything freely and send any message and then post them without fact checking. Example if i messaged tea-spill on the night of the Shannon stories and said ‘when she was 16 she stole my car’ - it would have been posted even if false - that’s where Shannon has cause under this thing Lisa lust did.

I suppose I am dubious of what I think of it all. I would hate to think shannen has any right for further chasing of compensation or pushing the troll card. Also I would hate for her to get any glory from the rest of Instagram huns. But at same time Lisa lust was the only hun to go to the high court because she had the money . Some days teaspill says ‘I never post without checking facts’ but that’s simply not true because as I said I could send in anything and it would be shared.

So before anyone jumps down my throat it’s not about the GFM it’s more that she’s saying the additional
Comments that are being freely posted and invited to be posted are chasing financial and personal loss so I guess if you have a solicitor good enough you can argue anything?
duck! I wonder will she find out who is behind teaspill!? Stupid page anyway. It’s liz

Reactions: 2

But to get this she has to prove defamation & all Teaspill has posted is the part where Shannen sent awful messages & asked the simple question as to where the GFM went

Yea… No 😂. She’s about to spend money on nothing 😂. She can’t prove defamation- and from the posts about her they’re all factual 😂.

Tech companies wont give out information or give authorities access to pages that are run by terrorists - but they will give out the information to a random cork hun 😂.

Is this about to be detehctives 2.0? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tea spill still talks about Lisa lust only refers to her as qvc or something similar.
Ive no doubt shannen would try to take this route but surely it’s all available to see as public information?

It’s not just about the GFM info - listen to me again please. the point of the act Lisa lust got contact info from was that she could prove what was being said, or inferred was causing financial/personal loss. That’s different to the GFM thing being out there. Please don’t read this like I support Shannon I’m trying to explain to you she isn’t seeking who it is because of the GFM query it’s the enabling others to message, comment etc which ‘Potentially’ could all be false & cause damage. Shannon’s gripe is a ‘stranger’ (Liz 🤣😳) is inviting other strangers, in their hundreds & thousands to add to the story & say anything they want about her in a negative way & that it’s causing damage. She wouldn’t be in this to refute that the GFM story of the unanswered for money isn’t true, it’s the ‘bullying /troll’ card. She would have to prove to a judge it’s causing damage before they MIGHT agree to give the info. Please understand what I’m saying before saying ‘we all know about the GFM’. The argument would be based off of that but is based more on (I’m guessing) her trying to be seen to stand up for herself before her brand launches & flops.

I just hope she doesn’t turn into a national hero if she succeeds because she’s the eternal victim in her head

This isn’t a defamation claim

This isn’t a request to a tech company.

Lisa lust did this with Facebook -

I’m not saying Shannon will succeed but it’s not just the screen shots & voice notes for missy - it’s the grid post where there’s 200 plus comments on it - if she can prove that’s causing her damage THATS what it’s about.

I just get a rash that the girl makes herself an eternal victim still no answer on the GFM!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe that it’s Liz behind that page. The spelling and grammar is too good. And if you’ve see the drunk rants, she would be after slipping up by now and exposing herself surely…. Surely!?!

Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe that it’s Liz behind that page. The spelling and grammar is too good. And if you’ve see the drunk rants, she would be after slipping up by now and exposing herself surely…. Surely!?!
I absolutely agree with this but also believe that ANY page that ever existed to call people out / troll - never speaks badly of Liz, quite the opposite they will tag and share and befriend her, so there’s some link even if it’s not directly her.

Reactions: 3
It’s not just about the GFM info - listen to me again please. the point of the act Lisa lust got contact info from was that she could prove what was being said, or inferred was causing financial/personal loss. That’s different to the GFM thing being out there. Please don’t read this like I support Shannon I’m trying to explain to you she isn’t seeking who it is because of the GFM query it’s the enabling others to message, comment etc which ‘Potentially’ could all be false & cause damage. Shannon’s gripe is a ‘stranger’ (Liz 🤣😳) is inviting other strangers, in their hundreds & thousands to add to the story & say anything they want about her in a negative way & that it’s causing damage. She wouldn’t be in this to refute that the GFM story of the unanswered for money isn’t true, it’s the ‘bullying /troll’ card. She would have to prove to a judge it’s causing damage before they MIGHT agree to give the info. Please understand what I’m saying before saying ‘we all know about the GFM’. The argument would be based off of that but is based more on (I’m guessing) her trying to be seen to stand up for herself before her brand launches & flops.

I just hope she doesn’t turn into a national hero if she succeeds because she’s the eternal victim in her head

This isn’t a defamation claim

This isn’t a request to a tech company.

Lisa lust did this with Facebook -

I’m not saying Shannon will succeed but it’s not just the screen shots & voice notes for missy - it’s the grid post where there’s 200 plus comments on it - if she can prove that’s causing her damage THATS what it’s about.

I just get a rash that the girl makes herself an eternal victim still no answer on the GFM!
LLL made claims to the court to get the injunction, she did not have to prove anything. She ultimately lied to gain the information she got & im pretty sure at least one of the women she went after has taken a case against Lisa because the information was gained based on lies. There were claims of stalking and so on, which was never the case. Shannon will get the information if she lies about the details of the page & then she will leave herself open to being sued like LLL has

Reactions: 4

So is it tattle she's taking to court? Surely she has to get an order for them to release Teaspills info.

Reactions: 1
All she is doing is raising more eyebrows on the GFM by using is to go to the high court.

This won't end well for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.