Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry this product launch will go as well as Rachel Gorrys did lol. There is no market for Instagrammer tat anymore, that ship sailed..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't worry this product launch will go as well as Rachel Gorrys did lol. There is no market for Instagrammer tat anymore, that ship sailed..
Even if the inst-tat bubble wasn’t just short of bursting, there couldn’t be a worse time to be a new entrant into the market.
Supply chain issues, petrol prices and inflation on materials, shipping/operating costs are already affecting even mid size long standing businesses. Who advises these influencers on their business decisions 😂 sure some who got in the game during lockdown saw success because we’d nothing to do but scroll our phones and online shop. That ship has thankfully sailed it’s laughable at this stage. Gorrys brand flopped because she doesn’t have the grit it takes to get a small business off the ground. It’s another lazy attempt for them assuming their following will do the work.
apologies for the rant but they all need to take a hard look at how they grew their following in the first place. That’s a simple answer as to whether you have the true influence to launch your own brand.
I really do fear for them all if they can’t see their success (or perceived success) is short lived and not from genuine hard work.
I’m setting a reminder in my phone on this day in 5 years time so I don’t forget to look back at them all and see how it’s all turned out

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
‘I’m just popping on for 5 mins to say hello and check that you’re all ok’….eh how does that work? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if the inst-tat bubble wasn’t just short of bursting, there couldn’t be a worse time to be a new entrant into the market.
Supply chain issues, petrol prices and inflation on materials, shipping/operating costs are already affecting even mid size long standing businesses. Who advises these influencers on their business decisions 😂 sure some who got in the game during lockdown saw success because we’d nothing to do but scroll our phones and online shop. That ship has thankfully sailed it’s laughable at this stage. Gorrys brand flopped because she doesn’t have the grit it takes to get a small business off the ground. It’s another lazy attempt for them assuming their following will do the work.
apologies for the rant but they all need to take a hard look at how they grew their following in the first place. That’s a simple answer as to whether you have the true influence to launch your own brand.
I really do fear for them all if they can’t see their success (or perceived success) is short lived and not from genuine hard work.
I’m setting a reminder in my phone on this day in 5 years time so I don’t forget to look back at them all and see how it’s all turned out
They gained their original followers by pity.
Gory infuriates me the husband wasent cold in the grave and she was trying to make money .
Her poor little girls were like rabbits in the headlights they were given no time to mourn their loss.
Their grief plastered all over insta.
How the late husbands family allowed it is beond me.

And dont even start me on this wan here.
Again gained a following on her illness.
Changed her insta name to get away from the big C story.
But yet everything she says or does reverts back to her past illness.
Not a hope will her products sell she hasent the likeability or personality.

Reactions: 19
How is she allowed change fixtures and fittings in a rented house .
Money to burn what a waste of handles.

Reactions: 8
I think landlords would love renting to an influencer potential for upgrades and additions at no extra cost sure why wouldn't they. Terri McEvoy got her garden done for free MeJoolie gets the house painted and the landlords don't spend a penny.

Reactions: 4
I think landlords would love renting to an influencer potential for upgrades and additions at no extra cost sure why wouldn't they. Terri McEvoy got her garden done for free MeJoolie gets the house painted and the landlords don't spend a penny.
That's so true

Reactions: 2
She has do much money she can give everything away for free. Not so much the poor cancer victim now who wailed about not being able to put food on the table or transport to hospital. Even if she thinks she’s clever and got away with it, wouldn’t even a scumbag have a bit of decency and not throw it in the faces of the kind donators.

She has so much money she can give everything away for free. Not so much the “poor cancer victim” now who wailed about not being able to put food on the table or pay for transport to hospital. Even if she thinks she’s clever and got away with the deception, even a scumbag would have a bit of decency and not throw it in the faces of the kind donators.

Reactions: 6
Lads I wonder will donaters to Shannon's GFM get a share in her new brand, since they funded it after all.
I don't understand as well, she came on the other day saying her team still hasn't signed her off as fit for work but yet she can go on the piss etc, If I was her HR manager I would be requesting that she visit the company doctor.

Reactions: 11
New thread for Shannen Joyce. Hope I’ve done this right!

Recap: Shannen continues digging an even deeper hole for herself.
Whats the new products she’s bringing out, how to scam
people out of their money, an anxiety candle , handbag to carry her €180,000 go fund me money , amazing how someone out of work for years has the funds to bring out a brand

Reactions: 9
Well I hope its not fashion related because her style for such a young woman is dire .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.