Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who when they are rushing in the morning has time to sit in the car making their breakfast with a yoke that just happens to be for a sponsored sp post?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who when they are rushing in the morning has time to sit in the car making their breakfast with a yoke that just happens to be for a sponsored sp post?
Because it's all about the dosh what a dose
Wouldent it have been a nice day out for the young wan if she had taken her .

Reactions: 4
Why did she bring the kid , did she actually drive up in here own ?
Her and the luggage I think. Ah shur the child would only get in the way of the night out later and bless her she doesn't get that many nights out and away from the child😉

Reactions: 6
Well at last the car is getting a trip to Dublin.
Hospital visits will be by train though for free and first class don’t you know🙄🙄 Concerts, pubs, nights out, shopping , all the “hardship” stuff can be done by free car.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one thinking how disrespectful it was to the winning team not to get dressed up for the banquet
Touch of sour losers .

She must of been reading here seen as she's let us know why Roisin couldn't go😂 Maybe you could answer about the GFM next Shannen? In particular what u spent it all on? Thanks👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must of been reading here seen as she's let us know why Roisin couldn't go😂 Maybe you could answer about the GFM next Shannen? In particular what u spent it all on? Thanks👍
Of course she's reading here as she never put up her q&a or went live last week after I said I'd ask about GFM on both accounts.
Hi Shannen 👋👋

• Heart
I'd say she got anxiety because of so many local people in one area knowing full well about the GFM.

Am I the only one thinking how disrespectful it was to the winning team not to get dressed up for the banquet
Touch of sour losers .
The Kilkenny women were down in Kilkenny at their own banquet, same with the Galway intermediates , what the cork ladies were wearing was the last thing on their minds 🤣
And in fairness , I don’t think it would be seen as disrespectful or sore losers, it was a disappointing day for both Cork teams . Any team that makes an all Ireland final have put in huge effort and sacrifice , so if not putting on a ball gown helped them feel a bit less crappy so be it .

I'd say she got anxiety because of so many local people in one area knowing full well about the GFM.
This , 💯

Reactions: 2
Interesting story about a scam GFM

Couple jailed in the US for 'Pay It Forward' GoFundMe scam
https://jrnl.ie/5836457
This was a legitimate scam, they kept the money and never gave it to the homeless veteran. There’s loads of these in the states, a local family lost 3 out of 5 family members in a fire over Christmas and scammers set up gofundmes in their name. This is why I think no one will investigate Shannens go fund me. She legitimately had cancer, and we unfortunately can’t prove she didn’t use the funds for the stated purpose, eventhough it’s obvious she did. There are GFMs in the state for boob jobs, loss of jobs, etc it’s insane but at least truthful. Unused money is technically theirs. Shannens done this in a small community within a small country, she’ll never get investigated but she will have to live with others knowing she took money she did not need, and is not donating it. I’ve mentioned before my own granny still talks about things that have happened in the community 30 years ago, no one forgets.

I am lolllllling at her paying to be in an award category called “one to watch” - talk about ironic. If there was ever a fundraising charity thing going on that she was involved with, I’d defo be keeping my eye on her.

Secondly, I love how those awards have no shortlist. It’s blatantly anyone who pays to enter can have a spot. Ie, there is no quality threshold here.

Lastly, if this is an awards do, what’s to stop someone msging all those other buyers- sorry, nominees - and saying heads up, there’s a person at your table called shannen Joyce, this is what she’s done. I’m guessing part of the appeal of those award things is the networking opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am lolllllling at her paying to be in an award category called “one to watch” - talk about ironic. If there was ever a fundraising charity thing going on that she was involved with, I’d defo be keeping my eye on her.

Secondly, I love how those awards have no shortlist. It’s blatantly anyone who pays to enter can have a spot. Ie, there is no quality threshold here.

Lastly, if this is an awards do, what’s to stop someone msging all those other buyers- sorry, nominees - and saying heads up, there’s a person at your table called shannen Joyce, this is what she’s done. I’m guessing part of the appeal of those award things is the networking opportunities.
I nearly died when I saw comments saying you could pay to be nominated and seeing some of them act surprised to be nominated on their stories 😂
I’d say everyone knows her carry on, I do believe more read here than you’d know. Another poster mentioned it’s already the talk of the town whether you know tattle or not. With all of them threatening legal action, nothing would stand in court unless maybe defamation from trying to ruin their job prospects. I don’t know the ins and outs but it’s one thing I stay away from. Not because I’m fearing any of them legally but I’m a good troll 😂 who believes karma has a way of working itself out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she had her tits out with that pose with her legs under her chest🤣🤣

• Haha
Of course she's reading here as she never put up her q&a or went live last week after I said I'd ask about GFM on both accounts.
Hi Shannen 👋👋
They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so !

They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so ! Hopefully sponsors won’t support this childish behavior

Reactions: 2
The Kilkenny women were down in Kilkenny at their own banquet, same with the Galway intermediates , what the cork ladies were wearing was the last thing on their minds 🤣
And in fairness , I don’t think it would be seen as disrespectful or sore losers, it was a disappointing day for both Cork teams . Any team that makes an all Ireland final have put in huge effort and sacrifice , so if not putting on a ball gown helped them feel a bit less crappy so be it .

This , 💯
They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so !
A sur you will be told they had more on their mind lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.