Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no live /q&a🤣🤣🤣. Scared of something Scammen????
She wouldn't know how to open a book never mind read one🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Nominated in the one to watch category in the Histyle awards. Ah seriously lads help me off the floor😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I couldn't believe that my 4yr old has more style than her , they have to be ripping the piss

• Haha
A salon I used to go to 'won' a histyle award. You literally pay to be on the list..... One of the other girls in the salon done it for exposure she said they had the craic but was the cringiest night of her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A place I worked were nominated by themselves and had to buy a table. Cringe fest. She can call it the GFM table.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I"m not the most up to date or stylish one that ever lived but her fashion sense is something else

Reactions: 6
“Woke up today just didn’t wanna get up out of bed, just lounged around in a tracksuit” how is this different that any other day in her pathetic life ????

Reactions: 13
Lads she has the fear like she always has after drink. Watch it. I get it myself so I don't drink.

Her stories would drain the life out of anyone but she hopes we’re all having a good day at the end!! How does a grown adult take a sad face pic and actually post it?😳

Reactions: 10
Lads she has the fear like she always has after drink. Watch it. I get it myself so I don't drink.
Thought the same. She's been busy gallivanting and drinking last week or two with your wan home from America and now she seems to be heading back the anxiety woe is me with all the pain head gets put on when we all know it the fear 🙄

She may be in pain none of us know for sure but the anxiety she talks about often happens after she has posted pics of her out on the town. Anti anxiety meds and alcohol shouldn't be mixed either...

It'd be even more amazing Shannen if u switched off social media permanently. Your welcome for the tip👍

• Heart
She may be in pain none of us know for sure but the anxiety she talks about often happens after she has posted pics of her out on the town. Anti anxiety meds and alcohol shouldn't be mixed either...
They definitely should not. Sertraline becomes inactive the next day maybe even 2 after you drink in my experience. I do think she is depressed, could see it in her eyes on that story. She needs to get back to work she’s only letting herself down further climbing the influencer ladder. What is the story with this brand? Perhaps she’s deflated because she’s figured out she has no stance in her rumored ‘take down the trolls’ battle

Reactions: 5
They definitely should not. Sertraline becomes inactive the next day maybe even 2 after you drink in my experience. I do think she is depressed, could see it in her eyes on that story. She needs to get back to work she’s only letting herself down further climbing the influencer ladder. What is the story with this brand? Perhaps she’s deflated because she’s figured out she has no stance in her rumored ‘take down the trolls’ battle
She ain't climbing no influencer ladder, she's definitely on the way down 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Funny how Little Miss Anxiety disappears when she gets to have a night away (from her child yet again). Somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong I can't remember the last night I had away from mine🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.