Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a silly girl as you don’t want to cross Liz Reany. Jesus I would love Liz to take on Shannen and out her publicly. Liz has a biggish platform - the more people who find out about the real Shannen the better, especially around Cork. I would say Liz is still burned from the Paul Stenson and Twins and Me arguments where she didn’t get much support so she’s probably for the quiet life these days and doesn’t go looking for controversy or trouble. But in this case it really is a shame because Shannen deserves it, and I applaud people brave enough to stand up against her publicly

Reactions: 13
Happiest of Birthdays Missy

Reactions: 1
Please be careful of giving any information to Liz Reaney. She is a dangerous person and cannot be trusted. She wants the info for her own gains.

Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned who they thought tea spill was on this thread a few pages back, and I had had similar thoughts. Ever since then, I’m convinced it was an accurate link, and more masterful given this person’s IRL closeness to Shannen.

I hope teaspill isn’t exposed as they’re great at what they do, particularly around exposing Shannen. To me it doesn’t matter who they are but there’s a secret gleeful part of me that Shannen has no idea.

PS happy birthday, Missy Brenda

Reactions: 6
Is tea spill gone? Can't seem to find it anywhere

Liz speak up please!

Reactions: 3
Who's Paul Stenson and what happened with him and Julie and Liz?

Brenda Dennehy?

Reactions: 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.