Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shannen said the things she said about and to Missy to let’s say Vicki Phelan there would be absolute outrage. That’s why we are upset. Missy is just as important as Vicky is. Everyone who donated in good faith is just as important. We all want answers.
Ive done the cancer journey it’s shite. We lost our son. We gave spent many years fundraising and giving back to all the amazing places that helped us. Not because we are martyrs but because that’s what people do. So many that are in the bereaved parent club do that. They give and give and give because if they could swap a single thing it would be to have their child back.
That’s why the greed and the vile comments really really annoy me about this Shannen girl. It’s just awful to watch.
Missy we all have your back. You mind yourself. Xxx
I’m so sorry @Quackers 💔

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure about her using this as a means of gaining sympathy… she knows if she references here or a certain site, people wil look it up and firstly read about the problematic GFM and secondly the messages to missy—she needs to suppress what’s going on here.
I’d say the jump on followers are those being nosy over the drama when she went private- she’ll be back to losing tomorrow

Also did ye know there is an option to report a GFM.. don’t know what the grounds are but didn’t know that was an option
Probably gaining followers from what Tea spill posted, coming over to see whats going on id say.....

Reactions: 1
Can someone fill me in please, who is Missy and what happened

Can someone fill me in please, who is Missy and what happened
Missy is @Missymeister a dear member on this forum. She had messaged Shannen on Instagram enquiring about the GFM and Shannen was extremely nasty to her regarding Missy's terminal cancer diagnosis. Shannen then went on to lie about what Missy said to her to the Tea Spill account on Instagram when Shannen was called out on their stories. The screenshots are within both this thread and the previous one for reference they will be easy enough found.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly my thought .
on a side note I find this witch hunt so bizzare . I don’t understand the hate towards her.
Shes a bit of a melt but she has been through an awful lot and most of us could never understand. Why does anyone gain from this , she might have a questionable moral compass if everything written about here is to believe but that’s not a crime …
I have gone through cancer twice I know exactly how she feels.I for one was absolutely disgusted at messages she sent to very ill woman.She shouldn't be allow get away with way she spoke to missy.If one of us spoken to her like that she be on Instagram crying into phone showing messages sent her.so no it's not witch hunt against her.Its us trolls standing up for very sick lady that has enough tit to be dealing with than a 20 odd one sending vile messages.if you think it's witch hunt really think you on wrong thread.
@Noseymc123 so so sorry to hear you’ve gone through cancer twice……and I hope it’s behind you now 🙏🏻🙏🏻 And thanks so much for supporting me 💕💕💕
I’m in hospital for a few days unfortunately 😔. I’m neutrophenic and I have another throat and mouth infection. On IV antibiotics and wide awake here because Im on feckin steroids too……and they are wiring me to the moon 😳. Was hoping I could avoid being admitted but is for the best.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
@Noseymc123 so so sorry to hear you’ve gone through cancer twice……and I hope it’s behind you now 🙏🏻🙏🏻 And thanks so much for supporting me 💕💕💕
I’m in hospital for a few days unfortunately 😔. I’m neutrophenic and I have another throat and mouth infection. On IV antibiotics and wide awake here because Im on feckin steroids too……and they are wiring me to the moon 😳. Was hoping I could avoid being admitted but is for the best.
So sorry to hear that but hopefully it will help you start to fight the infection faster and won't be for long ❤ sending hugs amd best wishes 😘

You are in best place for now.once antibiotics kick in you be out of there.Thank you all good so far every day blessing.I will support you as victims to this horrible disease we need to stick together not tear people apart when down.I never was so sick to my stomach when seen messages she sent you.You are so strong and brave sending love and hugs.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I didn't know this....she is so young. I could sent my child to boarding at such a young age
Shannens daughter is not in boarding school. I think this comment is in reply to a comment about Lynsey Bennetts oldest daughter.

Reactions: 8
Shannens daughter is not in boarding school. I think this comment is in reply to a comment about Lynsey Bennetts oldest daughter.
Ahhhh OK, thanks 😊

Just copping this now with the mention of the state payout. I need another coffee 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Profile public & bio updated to “know your own body” … I sense some collabs coming with similar undertones !
Someone hit the nail on the head here yesterday , she has no class , just none . I live in her hometown too & people are 100% talking about her but in their inner circles .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Profile public & bio updated to “know your own body” … I sense some collabs coming with similar undertones !
Someone hit the nail on the head here yesterday , she has no class , just none . I live in her hometown too & people are 100% talking about her but in their inner circles .
Shes added the dog to her bio now too.....must be looking for a colab with some animal related company now too......

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gymondo replied to a pm I sent, just said I was disappointed that they'd have her as someone promo their company after the vile things that were said to Missy.
The said they were completely aware of the situation and dealing with it very seriously.....I also mentioned that the hidden #ad by her wasn't a good image for the company....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When she put her page on public again my follow request was automatically accepted. I unfollowed. I’m taking bets as to when I’ll be blocked 😂
She’s an awful person, it’s awful when colleagues are confirming it. Those messages to Missy were sickening.
I do hope she gets good news from her scans though.

Reactions: 5
Strange how she changes her page back to public when she was going for a scan....... obviously hoping her scan is all clear, just seems like she thought "oh hang on, I better change back to public or nobody will see my pity posts.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.