Shannen Joyce #6 Big C for Con, your attitude is not on. Explain yourself, where has the money gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what people are saying about this looking like a witch-hunt is the constant reporting of her profile. Instagram aren’t going to do anything once they finally do decide to investigate it, we’re reporting it as a scam and she has a genuine page and is not running a business scam. In that sense yes I’ve stopped reporting her, she hasn’t been shadow banned yet even.
Im not defending her at all here. I shared teaspills info on this page initially and I’m glad I did because her messages to missymeister were seen by many (and the right) eyes. Some of the new posters do have a point, she is not going to change her ways now and the more pressure put on her to do so is starting to give her fuel to label herself a victim of trolls or a witch-hunt..that’s just my opinion. You know she is using this thread to gain sympathy to anyone who will listen, she’ll take whatever ounce she can find to play victim.
I will however continue to send her screenshots with MM to any new firm she works with, not out of spite of her but to show them the damage that working with her could cause their brand. She’s already been dropped from her agency, her IG career is over. She has lost trust with everyone and been exposed as the person she is in her messages to missymeister. You need to trust and character to sell and influence and she has neither now. She will always be known as the one who took the genuine good nature out of gofundme. I don’t envy her at all, if she keeps the money she is no winner. If she donates it she will lose it, if it’s not there she is still known as the girl who mislead everyone’s good nature. Whether she struggles with that herself or not she is paying in reputation. New posters have popped up this week from her workplace and hometown, she’s fooling no one and going nowhere fast

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
Do you know what kills me I got told today after 6 months of bi weekly therapy that because of my trauma as a child and the severity my counsellor is not feeling like we are moving on which is her job and I in her opinion and mine am looking for connection and validation which is not what I’m there for and then this one bleeping on insta not a care and getting validation from tools believing her. . I thought I was flying the last 6 months but now I feel like why bother. I thought I had started digging out the trauma but to hear it said I am disconnected due to trauma and I need just to be minded for once was hard .

Reactions: 3
Um, her page is no longer private
She didnt even last a week on private. What an attention seeker. I say her story views went way down when she went private as its prob people who dont follow her having a nose who watch. I for one wont be watching anymore other than War On Instagrammers.

Reactions: 6
New poster, long time viewer.

I know a few people who work in the same company as Shannen and they are appalled by her behaviour, as am I. To work for a health insurance provider and then to speak to anybody in the manner Shannen did to Missy, knowing that Missy is fighting the biggest fight of her life, is disgusting, never mind Shannen having first hand experience of the illness and showed no empathy or compassion. Shame on her. Its the biggest reflection of her character. She will struggle to return to work and face her colleagues, many of whom she scammed when they too contributed to her GFM.

I personally unfollowed her a few months ago, the constant weekends away, treats, pampering etc was just too much. I can barely afford to cross the street to buy a random coffee and cake never mind a weekend away or dinner out, and I work full time.

Shannen lacks what all good business people have, charisma and class. Her Insta career is poorly managed and destined to fail well before the GFM scandal, that was just the final nail. Her stories always scream fake and disingenuous. Trust is a big component in trying to flog an item, she has lost all trust, from everyone here, but also those who aren't aware of this site.

I will continue to report daily, tighten that screw that will either 1)force her to loose her blue tick and insta career or 2) so she HAS to address where the surplus funds have gone, we'd never be so lucky that both would happen.
Thank you for your post and welcome, the people here just want justice for missy and all of us who were scammed by her GFM. I too work in Laya and personally never want to see her back in the door, unless she wants to hand me back my very generous donation towards her GFM. My team mates and I are appalled by her, she lacks what our company stand for and I hate to be associated with her in any way. SHANNEN if you’re reading here, everyone sees through you, colleagues who have suffered cancer and other illnesses are back working and bore their illnesses with grace and great dignity. You are a disgrace!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure about her using this as a means of gaining sympathy… she knows if she references here or a certain site, people wil look it up and firstly read about the problematic GFM and secondly the messages to missy—she needs to suppress what’s going on here.
I’d say the jump on followers are those being nosy over the drama when she went private- she’ll be back to losing tomorrow

Also did ye know there is an option to report a GFM.. don’t know what the grounds are but didn’t know that was an option

Reactions: 9
Probably when she put her page back on public, anyone who requested to follow looking for the scandel from tea spill was accepted. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ah ok, bet she's watching like a hawk now to see who's watching the stories and not following.. so she can block block block.

Shannnnneeennnn, explain your actions pleaseee

Reactions: 4
Can I just say, I see tattle getting slated on social media all the time, we're called "trolls" and " scum" but since I joined and especially on this thread all I ever see is support to one another, the absolute love and care and well wishes shown to missymeister is so lovely to see and so genuine ❤ What Shannen said to her was actually disgusting and really shocked me to see a cancer sufferer say that to another, her heart is as black as coal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I just say, I see tattle getting slated on social media all the time, we're called "trolls" and " scum" but since I joined and especially on this thread all I ever see is support to one another, the absolute love and care and well wishes shown to missymeister is so lovely to see and so genuine ❤ What Shannen said to her was actually disgusting and really shocked me to see a cancer sufferer say that to another, her heart is as black as coal.
Everyone on here has a moral compass, and knows that what Shannen said and her actions following was disgusting and wrong. If that makes us trolls so be it, I'm happy to be called a troll. At least we have hearts to know you don't kick someone when they are down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everyone on here has a moral compass, and knows that what Shannen said and her actions following was disgusting and wrong. If that makes us trolls so be it, I'm happy to be called a troll. At least we have hearts to know you don't kick someone when they are down.
Agrees. Nobody here wishes anything bad on her, we all just want the truth to come out and thats it, and we want her to be held accountable for what she has done and what she has said.....

Reactions: 14
Exactly 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure about her using this as a means of gaining sympathy… she knows if she references here or a certain site, people wil look it up and firstly read about the problematic GFM and secondly the messages to missy—she needs to suppress what’s going on here.
I’d say the jump on followers are those being nosy over the drama when she went private- she’ll be back to losing tomorrow

Also did ye know there is an option to report a GFM.. don’t know what the grounds are but didn’t know that was an option
Ah no I meant with her family etc in sympathy. With the public and her viewers she’s brazenly trucking along like nothing ever happened hoping they won’t notice. But I wonder what dialogue is going on between her her family friends and partner. Am sure she cries victim she’d have to complain about the way she’s been outted to someone. As someone else mentioned I’d say someone in her close support network is add fuel to the fire and justifying her nasty behavior, advising her on what to say or helping her justify her actions. I’d make my partner march on over to SJH and donate Then and there.

Reactions: 1
Ah no I meant with her family etc in sympathy. With the public and her viewers she’s brazenly trucking along like nothing ever happened hoping they won’t notice. But I wonder what dialogue is going on between her her family friends and partner. Am sure she cries victim she’d have to complain about the way she’s been outted to someone. As someone else mentioned I’d say someone in her close support network is add fuel to the fire and justifying her nasty behavior, advising her on what to say or helping her justify her actions. I’d make my partner march on over to SJH and donate Then and there.
It seems like Shannen has been brought up though to always get what she wants and throw a hissy fit If someone/something stands in her way. Obviously it was awful for her and her family just as much when she got cancer 3 times, and obviously her family would have bent over backwards to spoil her and give her everything they could because they were just that grateful to have her well, but now she is recovered she just expects to still get what she wants whenever she wants, and her family are just that glad to have her here and we'll that they'd let her away with anything....

Reactions: 5
It seems like Shannen has been brought up though to always get what she wants and throw a hissy fit If someone/something stands in her way. Obviously it was awful for her and her family just as much when she got cancer 3 times, and obviously her family would have bent over backwards to spoil her and give her everything they could because they were just that grateful to have her well, but now she is recovered she just expects to still get what she wants whenever she wants, and her family are just that glad to have her here and we'll that they'd let her away with anything....
There's no excuse for raising a spoiled brat though. Yes, spoil her, but morals seem to have been forgotten to be taught to Shannen, but it seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree according to some locals that know her here.
I've a teen with a life long illness. Spent a lot of time in earlier years travelling the road from Cork to Crumlin. Of course we spoiled her, having experienced more than her lifetime share of hospitals before she was a teen. She will spend the rest of her life under the care of a team. But she was also taught the meaning of no, the meaning of respect, the meaning of compassion, the meaning of sharing, the meaning of not getting her way all the time. In general, a balanced kid, I hope, that will stand to her in the future. Shannen doesn't seem to have any of those moral groundings. She has shown she doesn't even have compassion for a terminally ill person, sure that's one of the lowest forms of pond life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly my thought .
on a side note I find this witch hunt so bizzare . I don’t understand the hate towards her.
Shes a bit of a melt but she has been through an awful lot and most of us could never understand. Why does anyone gain from this , she might have a questionable moral compass if everything written about here is to believe but that’s not a crime …
I have gone through cancer twice I know exactly how she feels.I for one was absolutely disgusted at messages she sent to very ill woman.She shouldn't be allow get away with way she spoke to missy.If one of us spoken to her like that she be on Instagram crying into phone showing messages sent her.so no it's not witch hunt against her.Its us trolls standing up for very sick lady that has enough tit to be dealing with than a 20 odd one sending vile messages.if you think it's witch hunt really think you on wrong thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If shannen said the things she said about and to Missy to let’s say Vicki Phelan there would be absolute outrage. That’s why we are upset. Missy is just as important as Vicky is. Everyone who donated in good faith is just as important. We all want answers.
Ive done the cancer journey it’s shite. We lost our son. We gave spent many years fundraising and giving back to all the amazing places that helped us. Not because we are martyrs but because that’s what people do. So many that are in the bereaved parent club do that. They give and give and give because if they could swap a single thing it would be to have their child back.
That’s why the greed and the vile comments really really annoy me about this Shannen girl. It’s just awful to watch.
Missy we all have your back. You mind yourself. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.